/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jus saying hello

hanna
09-13-2005, 10:42 PM
:sl: ..erm..i duno i f im doin dis rite :confused: ..neways hope evryones okay enjoying da month of shaabaan and lukin 4wd to ramadhaan(inshaallah). :)
im new to dis forum and its kinda overwhelmin so plz bear wiv me and 4giv ne mis-haps! :mad:
i hope to learn from u all inshaallah.
May Allah Almighty bless us all wiv da rite knowledge and hidaayat..and may we all be bless to help eachother and become successful in both worlds..(Ameen)
:w: :D
:sister: hanna

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
09-13-2005, 10:46 PM
:sl:
:welcome: Welcome to the forums Sis :sister:

Hope u hv a beneficial stay here ....InshaAllah

:w:

Mainul_Islam
09-14-2005, 09:09 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum

hope u like it here :)

whats "mis-haps"?

Zuko
09-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Main Entry: mis·hap
Pronunciation: 'mis-"hap, mis-'
Function: noun
1 : an unfortunate accident
2 : bad luck : MISFORTUNE

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
09-14-2005, 10:47 PM

i think i will make u my personal walking dictionary ;D only joking!! lol

Zuko
09-14-2005, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
i think i will make u my personal walking dictionary ;D only joking!! lol
Personal walking dictionary? :confused: :sister:

Naah just messin, I have to do a dumb essay and I'm trying to think up a good reason why I agree with the dumb quote (even though I dont) and here i go trying to avoid doing it by typing unnecessary stuff....

so anyway, back on topic, welcome to the forums sister, although I have already welcomed her, no wait I didn't so here goes:

<--- aren't they cuuuuuute?:coolsis:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!