/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody

baby_muslimah15
09-14-2005, 07:23 AM
I$ there anybody there thats koo wit ma threads and wont get overly sentive wit ma stuff I mean every time I po$t sumthin some body gone have a problem wit it or have something to $ay!!!!!! And I know some ppl might say dats what its here for to sate they opinion but i'm just sayin doe do yall got a problem wit ma threads that I post on here???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
09-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Assalamu alaikum

May I ask, which thread you are reffering to, which you think we have a problem with?

aamirsaab
09-14-2005, 09:27 AM
:sl:
Ierr, sis, wouldn't it be easier to type in english as opposed to text speak? Maybe, that way people will be "koo" with your threads

Muezzin
09-14-2005, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
I$ there anybody there thats koo wit ma threads and wont get overly sentive wit ma stuff I mean every time I po$t sumthin some body gone have a problem wit it or have something to $ay!!!!!! And I know some ppl might say dats what its here for to sate they opinion but i'm just sayin doe do yall got a problem wit ma threads that I post on here???
I TOTLLY gt u, u gt me? 1 t1me I woz wlkn dwn da street an I saw dis PROPA BIG bus. It woz SO big dat wen u wonted 2 go 2 da top, u had 2 jump frm a cherry picka.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I TOTLLY gt u, u gt me? 1 t1me I woz wlkn dwn da street an I saw dis PROPA BIG bus. It woz SO big dat wen u wonted 2 go 2 da top, u had 2 jump frm a cherry picka.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bro you crack me up. and no one has problems with your threads, i do only if they are completely un beneficial, it may be you or it may be someone else but if i feel its wrong then im going to say somehthing.

:w:

Mainul_Islam
09-15-2005, 08:43 PM

yea.. im fine with ur threads. its fine as long as the thread does not lead to fitnah and goes along with forum rules.

P.S. if u dont mind, try not talking in slang as the brothers suggested, its easier to read :)

LOOOOOOOOOOL

ROFL! ;D

minaz
09-15-2005, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muezzin
LMAO stop being cruel - you'll never find a wife at this rate :p

Pinkrose
09-15-2005, 09:32 PM

~looooool~ bro!! ;D

Are you helping her out in anyway!!? :rolleyes:

come on know!! Be helpful!!

:w:

baby_muslimah15
09-15-2005, 09:52 PM
If you though u were being funny then u need to try harder!!!!

- Qatada -
09-15-2005, 09:58 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

i think the admins or mods should just close this thread down now before anythin else comes up.. sis all they want you to do is to type proper english so the non slang talkerz can undastand it and to try to avoid making topics which create fitnah (temptations.) its simple cz this is a islamic forum and we all need respect fo each otha and no1 needz 2 diss each otha to get they point across.

Allah (swt) knows best.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Mainul_Islam
09-15-2005, 09:58 PM
ok lets not get too serious :)

mary
09-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Salam
Its so amusing how u can get soooo much response from one question. From all the responses it seems everyone rather likes u! :)
Wasalam

Muezzin
09-16-2005, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
If you though u were being funny then u need to try harder!!!!
Feisty. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!