/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help meeeeee Por favor

Pk_#2
10-01-2007, 06:22 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

ello :D

Jus' a few questions:

-Must you read a dua/intention verbally for fasting?

-Also when your opening/breaking fast do you need to say a dua or just have the intentionm :oS ?

-And erm if a dying person or If a person that thinks they are going to die can't say the shahada with his/her mouth, can he/she say the shahadah in his/her head? and will this count if the person does eventually die? :rolleyes:

-Could you get nightmares in Ramadan seeing as shayateen are locked up and they are the ones giving you bad dreams, them every dream we get in ramadhan should be either from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or summin we were thinking about? :embarrass

-Some people say that you should'nt pray on the carpet you should on wooden floors so its less 'comfortable' ^o) is there a basis of this in Islam? or another made up bull....

-Theres this idea in ma family that if someone becomes a widow they gotta wear white clothes for life :rolleyes: just seems weird to me no offence buh is there any dhaleel for this or is this craaap to.

-Is there any islamic remedy :uuh: to help you gain weight or get you stronger if your a weak person? :embarrass

Sorry about too many questions, losing sleep on this LOL :uuh:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
10-01-2007, 06:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat

ello :D

Jus' a few questions:

no
-Also when your opening/breaking fast do you need to say a dua or just have the intentionm :oS ?
just intention, but why wudnt u say dua?
-And erm if a dying person or If a person that thinks they are going to die can't say the shahada with his/her mouth, can he/she say the shahadah in his/her head? and will this count if the person does eventually die? :rolleyes:
i have no idea wht u mean, or the answer...:(
-Could you get nightmares in Ramadan seeing as shayateen are locked up and they are the ones giving you bad dreams, them every dream we get in ramadhan should be either from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or summin we were thinking about? :embarrass

aaaa, who said that all bad dreams are from shaytaan..?maybe ur thinkn bout something bad.

-Some people say that you should'nt pray on the carpet you should on wooden floors so its less 'comfortable' ^o) is there a basis of this in Islam? or another made up bull....
im lauging at this
-Theres this idea in ma family that if someone becomes a widow they gotta wear white clothes for life :rolleyes: just seems weird to me no offence buh is there any dhaleel for this or is this craaap to.
no, thats culture.
-Is there any islamic remedy :uuh: to help you gain weight or get you stronger if your a weak person? :embarrass
have u tried vitamins, or appetiser pills?in islam? like a dua?i dnt think so...
peace sis...good luck.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-01-2007, 06:53 AM
"Thus, a person should intend to per-form wudoo´ in his heart and not with his tongue, for it has not been reported of the Prophet (:arabic5: ) that he uttered his intention, neither in wudoo´, prayer, nor any other act of worship except for the Hajj. Allâh (:arabic5:) is the most knowledgeable of what a person harbors in his heart."
"What Every Muslim Must Know about Purification" Abdul Rahman Abdul Karim Al-Sheha

Also when your opening/breaking fast do you need to say a dua or just have the intentionm :oS ?
im not sure if you have to say a dua when opnening/breaking your fast. but as for the dua you say when breaking the fast:
But there is a hadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which, if it is saheeh, shows that the du’aa’ may be made after breaking the fast. It said: ‘Thirst has gone, the veins are moist, and the reward is assured, if Allaah wills.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Abi Dawood, 2066). This can only mean after breaking the fast.
Source
in arabic:
"ذهب الظمأ وابتلت العروق وثبت الأجر إن شاء الله"

-And erm if a dying person or If a person that thinks they are going to die can't say the shahada with his/her mouth, can he/she say the shahadah in his/her head? and will this count if the person does eventually die?
no idea

-Could you get nightmares in Ramadan seeing as shayateen are locked up and they are the ones giving you bad dreams, them every dream we get in ramadhan should be either from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or summin we were thinking about?
i dont know.

sis sumeyye, i think this should interest you, inshallah. :smile:
Then the dream will not harm him. He should not tell anyone about it, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to a saheeh hadeeth, “Good dreams come from Allaah and bad dreams come from the Shaytaan.
Source

in not sure about the rest sis.
:sl:

Pk_#2
10-01-2007, 06:57 AM
jazakiAllahu khairun sisters :D

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh both, *Wub*

:shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Taalibah~
10-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Is this still open for replying? my 2c :wink:

-Could you get nightmares in Ramadan seeing as shayateen are locked up and they are the ones giving you bad dreams, them every dream we get in ramadhan should be either from Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) or summin we were thinking about?

Only the "big" Shaytaans are locked up. We have a shaytaan with us from the time we are born.

-Some people say that you should'nt pray on the carpet you should on wooden floors so its less 'comfortable' ^o) is there a basis of this in Islam? or another made up bull.... :D

Re.TiReD
10-01-2007, 01:20 PM
:salamext: dates and cucumbers, taken from the book 'medicine of the prophet'

sevgi
10-01-2007, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
i also heard that our prophet advised honey and those black sesame seeds...mix em up and spread on ya toast...or not...:smile:

Pk_#2
10-01-2007, 03:28 PM
erm i like cucumbers :muddlehea

Yes still open for replying.. :D

itsme
10-01-2007, 03:31 PM
and milk...

InToTheRain
10-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Cucumbers? First time I've heard that :mmokay: :w:

Pk_#2
10-01-2007, 03:41 PM

It looks like the first one, @ bro WNB,

people jazakAllah for advice buh provide dhaleel please :-\ i dun wana take dodgy advice.

Please refer to Jihadunnafs smiley in his/her sig.

JazakAllah khairun again. :D

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

islamirama
10-01-2007, 04:25 PM

:wasalamex

Jus' a few questions:

No intention required out loud. See: Niyyah (intention) in fasting

When breaking the fast- Iftar

ذَهَبَ الظَّمَأُ وَ ابْتَلَّتِ الْعُرُوقُ، وَ ثَبَتَ الأجْرُ إنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ
dhahabadh-dhama'u wab-tallatil 'urūūqi, wa thabatal arju inshaAllah

The thrist is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is confirmed, if Allah [Ta'ala] Wills
[abu Dawud 2:306]

also, the dua of the fasting person is never rejected. so it would be in your best interest to make a dua for yourself and family.

Note sure, will try to find out inshallah. also check islamqa.com

Only major shayateen are locked up, small fish is still around. check islamqa.com for more info.

Ask these people for proof from Quran and Sunnah, don't believe till you see the proof

Ask these people for proof from Quran and Sunnah, don't believe till you see the proof. It's more of a hindu culture than anything. You do get married again, life is not over for you, only your mate.

Eating Yogurt will help :)
See http://diet.ivillage.com/measure/mwe...,,2f9l,00.html

hope that helps....

Pk_#2
10-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes, jazakAllah for link also,

The thrist is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is confirmed, if Allah [Ta'ala] Wills

Can i say the english version? :-[

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

islamirama
10-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes, jazakAllah for link also,

Can i say the english version? :-[

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
:wasalamex

i suppose but it's best to stick with arabic. Just read it everyday and you'll pretty much know it after that. Well you can atleast say insha'allah rather than "if Allah wills" :D

Pk_#2
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Ok jazakAllah :D

Tania
10-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Why are you asking about dying people :? Its a relative sick or only do you wish to be informed :? :-[

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-02-2007, 06:54 PM
I would very much like to know about the Shahadah of a dying person...I shall wait on that InshaAllah :D And the whole white clothes thing...that's most likely a hindu thing...cuz they can't get married again. The woman I mean.

Pk_#2
10-02-2007, 07:05 PM
http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/d...madan_dua.html

- Al Zaara

Re.TiReD
10-03-2007, 12:21 PM

It looks like the first one, @ bro WNB,

people jazakAllah for advice buh provide dhaleel please :-\ i dun wana take dodgy advice.

Please refer to Jihadunnafs smiley in his/her sig.

JazakAllah khairun again. :D

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
:salamext: Insha'Allah you could try getting the book 'medicine of the prophet', that will provide sufficient daleel insha'Allah. Hope it helps :w:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-04-2007, 05:00 AM
sis, im in a rush, but i think i found the answer to what you say a suhoor.
http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=65955&ln=eng

Pk_#2
10-05-2007, 07:02 AM
Dhahaba al-zama’u wa abtalat al-‘urooq wa thabat al-ajru in sha Allaah (Thirst has gone, the veins are moist, and the reward is assured, if Allaah wills).” - classed hassan by sheikh Ibn uthaymeen n co..

With regard to the intention, the site thereof is the heart, and it is not prescribed to utter it out loud. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: “Whoever thinks in his heart that he will fast tomorrow has formed the intention.”

'Maryam11'

JazakiAllahu khair.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-05-2007, 07:48 AM
no probs.

islamirama
10-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Got the answer to this now...

-And erm if a dying person or If a person that thinks they are going to die can't say the shahada with his/her mouth, can he/she say the shahadah in his/her head? and will this count if the person does eventually die?
If he says it in his mind without moving his tongue then did he really say it or was he thinking it? From various sources we know that people near the dieing person try to help the dieing person say the shaahadah. The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasalam) did that too and even for his Uncle, he ask him to say it. He wouldn't because of the fear of people so the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wassalam) asked him to say it in his ear so no one else would hear it or know it.

So it seems like the proper way would be to say it with the tongue. Also when the tongue moves and says something then the angels right that down and that is your proof on the day of judgment. The tongue itself will speak (like other things) on the day of judgment so if the tongue is moved (used) to say it then it will testify to that.

Pk_#2
10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Got the answer to this now...

If he says it in his mind without moving his tongue then did he really say it or was he thinking it? From various sources we know that people near the dieing person try to help the dieing person say the shaahadah. The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasalam) did that too and even for his Uncle, he ask him to say it. He wouldn't because of the fear of people so the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wassalam) asked him to say it in his ear so no one else would hear it or know it.

So it seems like the proper way would be to say it with the tongue. Also when the tongue moves and says something then the angels right that down and that is your proof on the day of judgment. The tongue itself will speak (like other things) on the day of judgment so if the tongue is moved (used) to say it then it will testify to that.
jazakAllah khair, where did you get this from? :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.