/* */

PDA

View Full Version : not going to job interview

Amandine
10-02-2007, 04:57 AM
please make dua I was supposed to go to a job interview tomorrow but since that company deals in interest and insurance I decided it wasn't good even though I wasn't directly selling these things...but i'm sure the staffing company that i got the interview through will be upset...but i'm trying to be stronger in my action and i know i shouldn't work for this although i do need a full-time job...was it silly? *sigh* allah knows best...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-02-2007, 10:25 AM
no it wasnt silly.

it was a great sacrifice for Allah and i pray he reward you plentifully for it!

i hope u get much better in jannah :)

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-02-2007, 11:29 AM
MashAllah, I commend you for not going.:bravo:

As you done it for the sake of Allah, inshAllah Allah will bless you with a Wayyyyyyy better job:D

Ma’asallama

tryinghard
10-04-2007, 05:28 AM
:sl: If you feel that working a job that goes against your beliefs is wrong, then don't do it. You would feel guilty and unhappy at that job. May Allah help you in finding another job.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.