/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Erm help me agen pls :o$

Pk_#2
10-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Bismillah-ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Hiyaaaaaa anyone bought books from Amazon before? If yeah..How reliable are they?

Any sites you can link me to that you have tried and ere satisfied with?

And erm UK sites please:-\, jazakAllah khair :-[

Oh..Btw what's paypal? :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
10-02-2007, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat

Hiyaaaaaa anyone bought books from Amazon before? If yeah..How reliable are they?

Wa'alaykum Salaam

Haven't got books from there...but I did buy some DVDs from Amazon before. And yep, they are reliable.

And ermmm, PayPal is this online thing where you register your bank account with it and then can send money to other people over the internet. Just go paypal.com to understand more...

Kittygyal
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Salamualikum.
Paypal = PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. It is the most popular way to electronically pay for eBay auctions and it is becoming a cheap way for merchants to accept credit cards on their on-line storefronts instead of using a traditional payment gateway.
PayPal is an Internet business which allows the transfer of money between email users, avoiding traditional paper methods such as checks/cheques and money orders. PayPal also performs payment processing for e-commerce vendors, auction sites, and other corporate users, for which they charge a fee. Corporate headquarters are in San Jose, California.

islamirama
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Have used amazon and ebay, no problems alhamdulillah. Good to ask questions and get things cleared beforehand. Paypal is good and secure way to do business. Some have had problems but i've never had any. It's a good way to pay via online.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
10-02-2007, 08:16 PM

JazakAllah khair Jzcasejz :)

Jazakillah khair huni x :D

JazakAllah khair Islamirama :)

To those who ordered: How long did it take for delivery?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-03-2007, 04:03 AM

:sl:
sis, wouldn't that depend on whay you want to buy??
:sl:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-03-2007, 09:06 AM
depends on what you buy, amazon is kinda like ebay, it links u to dealers, i ordered a book once which NEVER CAME!!!! lol so heads up, be careful

but i did order lotsa stuff from amazon which arrived Alhamdulillah

:salamext:

jzcasejz
10-03-2007, 09:22 AM
^ Yeah the part where you buy from dealers is called the 'Amazon MarketPlace'. I have purchased from the Market Place before...had no problems before. But ermmm, Sister...make sure you buy directly from Amazon...in other words...avoid buying from the "Used and New Section". Hope I'm making sense.

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-03-2007, 09:26 AM
and a suggestion, before you buy anythin set up another account, which has a lot less money in, and use that online, just for safety, you never know with hackers these days....

Thanaa
10-03-2007, 12:10 PM

Wa Aleikum Salaam wa Ramatullah wa Barakatuh.
Amazon is okay sis.
Ive ordered some books from Simply Islam, and they are good too. Paypal is basically a means by which to transfer money. Dont worry, Ive got a paypal account, and its okay. You will need to wait a while to set it it up though, as theyll send you some cash to check your account works, which will take several days. :p

Md Mashud
10-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Amazon is perfectly reliable - I bought many books from their.

Re.TiReD
10-03-2007, 12:25 PM

:salamext: sister, it would depend wholly on what you intend to buy and weather that item is being shipped from the UK or not. I'm in the process of purchasing my books for my arabic degree right now actually. For the time it takes, like I said, it depends entirely. for example, my friend and I ordered the same book- I received mine two days later (first class delivery) and the friends hasnt, although I ordered two days after.

And no, I havnt had any problems- apart from now actually- it won't let me track my products for some reason so I can't check to see if my order actually went through, but on the whole, it's a thumbs up from me alhamdulillah :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!