/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Photofit : On child murderer

syilla
10-03-2007, 02:29 AM
:salamext:

I need to post this...If anyone recognise them please call the Malaysian police.

Cops release photofits

By ANDREW SAGAYAM

Press conference with CID director
Comm Christopher Wan Soo Kee

KUALA LUMPUR: Police have released the photofits of a man and a woman, said to be locals, in connection with the abduction-cum-brutal murder of eight-year-old Nurin Jazlin Jaziman.

The photofits were produced from descriptions given by the public.

The man is between 35 and 40, 168cm tall, with fair complexion. He went to housing areas in Bangsar inquiring about a room to rent for himself and his daughter.

He approached numerous house owners around the time Nurin went missing.
source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
10-03-2007, 03:09 AM
i hope they get him.

north_malaysian
10-03-2007, 07:34 AM
What happened to the Indonesian woman suspect that swallowed the SIM card?

syilla
10-03-2007, 07:38 AM
Many says the photofit really look like fitri (the indonesian lady in custody).

I think she is still in the hospital. They are still trying to get the sim card i guess.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
10-03-2007, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
They are still trying to get the sim card i guess.
I've heard on the news before, that the doctors are trying to retrieve the sim card by giving her a kind of medicine or liquid... but she refused to take it.. that's why the sim card is still inside her stomach...

I think she have the evidence there (inside the sim card) I guess... If not .. why she swallow it and refused to drink the medications?

Maybe.. the doctors should smack her on the face and make her unconscious and put whatever they have to put inside her body.. by force.:mad:

syilla
01-11-2008, 07:26 AM
:salamext:

I think i better update.

:raging::enough!: I'm sooo angry that i'm not sure i'm angry at the police or the offender...

Photofit of molester: Police do not rule out that the Kampung Baru molester is involved in the case.

Another girl goes missing in Taman Medan area

BY ANDREW SAGAYAM

PETALING JAYA: Another girl has gone missing. This time the victim is five-year-old Sharlinie Mohd Nashar who disappeared while playing about 200m from her house in Taman Dato Harun on Wednesday.

Missing: Mohd Nashar holding Sharlinie’s picture as Suraya and Sharliena look on at their home in Taman Dato Harun, Petaling Jaya, on Wednesday.

Police are not ruling out the possibility that the “Kampung Baru molester” – the man responsible for the cruel killing of Nurin Jazlin Jazimin – could have abducted Sharlinie, the second to be reported missing in the Taman Medan area in two days.

On Monday, a six-year-old girl was abducted by a man on a motorcycle when she was playing alone near her flats in Kampung Sepakat, Taman Medan, about 2km from where Sharlinie went missing.

The girl was found three hours later in Wangsa Maju in Setapak.

In the 11am incident Wednesday, Sharlinie had followed her sister Sharliena, eight, to a playground about 200m from their double-storey link house in PJS 2.

Half an hour later, Sharliena decided to return home but Sharlinie did not respond when she called out to her.

Sharliena rushed home to inform her mother, Suraya Ahmad, 28, who went to the playground to search for Sharlinie.

About two hours later, Suraya lodged a police report at the district police headquarters.

Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamed said Sharlinie was last seen wearing a light blue dress with white stripes and pink slippers.

“Anyone who has seen this child at the playground or its vicinity must contact us immediately. She is just over 1m tall, about 20kg in weight, has short hair and a tanned complexion.

“We have formed a task force to find Sharlinie and our focus is to locate her. The incident is similar to the case of the six-year-old girl who went missing on Monday,” he said.

Sharlinie's father, Mohd Nashar Mat Hussain, 29, said he hoped his daughter would be found as soon as possible.

“I appeal to the public to help find her before anything untoward happens to her. I am sure someone would have noticed the two kids playing there,” he said.

- The Star
the missing girl

adeeb
01-11-2008, 07:41 AM
wow, it's horrible...

i hope the police can arrest the murderer as soon as possible...

syilla
01-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Sharlinie: Reward now stands at RM100,000

KUALA LUMPUR: Tycoon Tan Sri Vincent Tan has topped up the reward for information on the whereabouts of missing girl Sharlinie Mohd Nasir, bringing it to the RM100,000 mark.

The businessman said he wanted to donate RM83,000 to increase the RM17,000 reward offer.

“I hope my gesture would help to find the girl. I join other Malaysians in praying for the safety of Sharlinie,” he told The Star here Sunday.

On Saturday, RM17,000 was put up by a group of people including MCA vice-president Datuk Donald Lim (RM5,000) and MCA Public Services and Complaints Department’s company GMH Property Sdn Bhd (RM5,000).

Lim, who is the Petaling Jaya Selatan MP, announced the amount at a press conference at the PJ police headquarters.

Tan said he hoped that all Malaysians would cooperate to find the missing girl.

source

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.