/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalam to all!!

mayza
10-03-2007, 03:03 PM
assalamualaikum,
Just wanted to join an islamic to get back to the right track... i'm a lost lamb anyone from indonesia here....? anyone care to PM, please do... wass..

Mayza

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-03-2007, 09:00 PM
salamualikum.
If i get this correct im sure you made another intro before man.

anywho might aswel welcome ya den init.

so welcome mate and have fun be good

err u sure your agnostic?

mayza
10-06-2007, 02:29 PM
am i agnostic? i guess so... i have some doubts about some islamic laws that, to me, doesn't make sense in this days of age.... that's it... and another thing, i think that all religions are all good.... you can just say i'm really confused...

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mayza
am i agnostic? i guess so... i have some doubts about some islamic laws that, to me, doesn't make sense in this days of age.... that's it... and another thing, i think that all religions are all good.... you can just say i'm really confused...
Hi again.

No worries ask away your questions feel free to and we will answer them to the best ability we can God wills :)
These days nothing makes sense to many of us :p. Yes you have thought right dearest all realigions have there own rights and wrong so i guess for me Islam is the right religion for me after being a Christian Catholic to a muslim is soo good.

Anywho just ask away. :happy:

Take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mayza
10-07-2007, 05:15 AM
Thanks kittygal...

al Amaanah
10-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Welcome on LI. Insha Allah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.
And if you have questions about Islaam, post them in the right sections and insha Allah someone can help you.

Take care.

Kittygyal
10-07-2007, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mayza
Thanks kittygal...
No worries...

Erm... whats ya first question then? :mmokay:

snakelegs
10-08-2007, 10:51 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

جوري
10-09-2007, 06:36 AM

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.