/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advise please

AhmedH
10-03-2007, 08:34 PM
:sl:
I am not nowing what to do. When my sister returns to O'zbekistan she said she no more respect our Muslim hermitage. When papa asks her to pray she disrespects us. I do not understand? Dont Christians pray? How do I do? It was my idea to go her to america for school. Now I am being blamed.

Advise please.

Ahmed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tryinghard
10-04-2007, 05:21 AM
:sl: It's difficult when someone in your family turns against religion. I'm sure your parents are shocked, confused, and hurt and they are trying to make sense of it and because of this they are blaming you. Please realize first of all that this is not your fault. You and your family need to talk to your sister and lay down some rules, like even if she does not want to participate in Islamic practices, she should refrain from criticizing them. Even though in America and Europe, not everyone believes in God or is religious, they still respect religious differences and preferences and she should follow that. May Allah SWT help your family.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-04-2007, 10:21 AM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

i'd say be patient with her and attempt to make her understand the beauty of islam that shes forgotten....

AhmedH
10-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I am reasonably to her. I talked to her on the telephone. Now Hadi goes out for longer time to friends house. Maybe she get over it. My telephone bill is big.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Salamualikum.

Have patience bro things like this happens, best thing to do is get your parents to deal with her if hse's out of hand with you.. If she carries on then i suggest you should ground her..

Bill getting long ha? Well then show her the bill and tell her to get the money out.. let her understand what your putting up with aswel. It's not fair for you to get blame on for your little sister! So not going on mate!

Usa = which school did your sister go to? *Don't mind me ask*, Maybe i can find her in the school and talk to her :X

May Allaah make it easy for you, and may Allaah guide your sister Amin

Amin.

AhmedH
10-16-2007, 02:17 AM
I am afraid it is to late. I am flying home to Bukhara tomorrow. She is put out of the house. I do not know if I return to university or when. I will take her to live with her uncle.

She has spending time with neighbors daughter. Now other girl is involved.

A man's card was found in her book, with a phone number. Tyrone Brumwell. It is that he is a priest. He says he does not know her. She traveled and heard him and now we have all the trouble. I think maybe or not she has romantic relationship?

Pray for us. I go home to straighten things. Shaytan has come among us.

Shukron Jazeelin

جوري
10-16-2007, 04:03 AM
:sl: akhi
I find your situation both odd and familiar... I have come across a few people from afghanistan and Uzbek that behave very oddly even by non-muslim standards.. it is like they couldn't wait to be completely opposite of what they should be
Astghfor Allah, it pains and sadens me..

I don't know if the approach you are about to take is the correct one? it might actually bring opposite results from what you want?

is there someone in the family whom your sister holds in high regard? Maybe he/she can let her know how much she has betrayed the trust and disappointed everyone...

May Allah make this situation easy for you and yours
Ameen
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.