/* */

PDA

View Full Version : final year project in computing [HELP]

MuslimWays
10-04-2007, 11:03 AM
:sl:

Has anyone done dissertation in the 3rd year in computing, bis or anything relating to computers or IT, I am doing it this year and would be nice to get some advice from people who has done it before.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-04-2007, 03:27 PM
sry bro :confused:

Pk_#2
10-04-2007, 04:22 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/education-issues/48479-dissertation.html

Sorry havn't got there yet. 3 years to go :D

All the best inshaAllah wa ta'ala.

MuslimWays
10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Jazakillah khair for the link but I think you meant: http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...sertation.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
10-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Actually I did not did dissertation, but I have done something similar to it. It was a report for project developing an application.
if it can help you or you wanna know how the report is written I can give you some samples if you want

MuslimWays
10-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Ye I think that would help as I think dissertation is just an extended version of a report and it would relate to my planned project as your have done application development as well... so yes would really appreciate your help.

Danah
10-05-2007, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
Ye I think that would help as I think dissertation is just an extended version of a report and it would relate to my planned project as your have done application development as well... so yes would really appreciate your help.
I am very sorry, I tried to upload the file but it failed. and I cant PM you since I am still limited member.
and I cant post it here as well since the format of the report will not appear here.

If you have another way to send it to you, please tell me.

Danah
10-07-2007, 03:57 AM
السلام عليكم brother

here is the file you want. sorry for the late but finally the uploading work with me... alhumdalilah

http://www.alamuae.com/up/Folder-009...E-example_.zip

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.