/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ignoring more due to feelings?

AnonymousPoster
10-04-2007, 03:05 PM
:salamext:

heeey i got a question, answer me seriously!

if you knew someone for time and ended up liking them (which could happen out of information passion and sudden looks NOT gettin gto know each other as we know dating before marriage is HARAAAAM!!!!!)

so i was asking, if you like someone and u knew them from before and lets say you a practising muslim/muslimah, DO YOU START STAYING AWAY FROM THEM AND IGNORING THEM MORE ETC? :|

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-08-2007, 12:43 PM
:salamext:

If you feel staying away from them will distance you from committing zina or any other haram acts then yes, I think you should stay away. Ignoring them may be a slightly ill-mannered option but just make sure you're not alone together. If you're in an academic setting it may not be possible to 'ignore' as you will sometimes be required to maybe work together? Anyway...The word 'marriage' comes to mind, but Wallahu A'lam, according to your circumstances Insha'Allah.

Kittygyal
10-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Salamualikum.
Well i would say get married and then stay together and not far distance because once you love someone and stay far away from them it hurts and love hurts trust it does.
I would say get married and stay together heart to heart and not far distance because it kills once loving someone from bottom of heart and then loosing them!!
It's just like turning your back around seeing the dark side, Don't run out time go ahead and get married. LOVE IS HARD TO GRASP BUT ONCE LOST THEN IT CAN'T COME RUNING BACK TO YOU!

afriend2
10-10-2007, 10:37 AM
:sl:

It's true that love hurts, especially rejection - but that doesn't mean you won't get over it.

So if you're not going to handle it properly (and by properly I mean Islamically) then you're going to end up with a lot of problems, so in that case it will be better for you to step away from it all.

And in Allah you will find ease.

However if you pop the question, then by all means go for it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
10-10-2007, 10:47 AM
huh ? :confused:

i think u dudes n dudettes have the wrong idea!!
i started seriously ignoring someone i like because i realised i like them, and now the distance is extremely great. This person isnt practising but i am so i dont want fitnah or temptation so i stay away.

^ devoeueret3u28 you seriously cracked me up, no one rejected anyone lol, and wallahi there is no pain ALLAHU AKBAR :D

afriend2
10-10-2007, 11:00 AM
I thought I would mention the rejection thing after sis.Kittygyals's post.

And if you've already done it then alhamdulillah.

:w:

Intisar
10-10-2007, 11:23 AM
:sl: Yeah I would, fisabililah, because it's likely that you'd participate in something that is forbidden by Allah. And truely, the wrath of Allah is something you do not want to feel!

Kittygyal
10-10-2007, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
huh ? :confused:

i think u dudes n dudettes have the wrong idea!!
i started seriously ignoring someone i like because i realised i like them, and now the distance is extremely great. This person isnt practising but i am so i dont want fitnah or temptation so i stay away.
:sl:
If thats the case then i would say Masha'Allaah...

So lets get this right you liked a person and now the distance is far which you like and happy with, the person who you like is not practising and you are, also you don't want fitna or temptation so your staying away...

Now whats the problem?.... As your staying away and don't want cause fitna i guess your happy aren't you?

^ Maybe i got that wrong Allaah hu alim...

But love does hurt even though your near or apart!... Handle it carefuly then your on safe side if not then your on the dull side...

Anywho gud luck

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.