PDA

View Full Version : “Jews of India” giving Kashmir to Jews?



AFDAL
10-04-2007, 06:12 PM
“Jews of India” giving Kashmir to Jews?
Bangalore: Our worst fears on the increased zionist-Brahminical collaboration to keep India enslaved are further confirmed with Delhi inviting Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak with a big team in October.

In our Sept.16 Editorial, we had referred to India, and particularly the Muslim-majority Kashmir, coming under Mossad watch. The Khatri PM and the Syrian Christian Defence Minister are directly connected with this high level visit. What business Barak has in Kashmir?: Are the “Jews of India” handing over Kashmir to the Jews? What is the special interest of the gut-zionists in this sensitive area bordering Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, Nepal?

The tragedy is our Bahujan political parties like BSP, RJD, DMK, PMK, SP, JD etc. — our future rulers — never bother about foreign affairs. Their ignorance is exploited by the Brahminical parties like the Congress, BJP, Communists.

Zionist visit must be stopped.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahsan28
10-04-2007, 06:18 PM
:thumbs_up Good topic but after Ramadan.
Reply

NoName55
10-04-2007, 06:40 PM
yeah right! everything is fault of Jews.

those few hundred indian jews must be supernaturally cleverer than millions of kashmiri muslims who upto now, I thought were enslaved by hindus. Wow, never knew jews were behind it all along.

PS. do you know how many treaties of mutual cooperation there are between India and Iran (between India and Arabs too)?

PPS.

who kept Indian aircraft ant other millitary supplied with fuel during each and every raid on us, while we ran dry?
was it Israel or Iran and Arabs?
Reply

Isambard
10-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by NoName55
yeah right! everything is fault of Jews.

those few hundred indian jews must be supernaturally cleverer than millions of kashmiri muslims who upto now, I thought were enslaved by hindus. Wow, never knew jews were behind it all along.

do you know how many treaties of mutual cooperation there are between India and Iran (between India and Arabs too)?
Wow...

I am in total agreement with you. All these ppl crying 'zionist!' are morons who need a scapegoat:mmokay:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
shible
10-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikkum (warah)

The Indian Intelligence unit RAW would be knowing these things

I hope there should be some initiations done on India's part to end this unusual visits.

Anyhow secret service operations are not discussed outside since it may lead to unwanted disturbances in Indian politics.

But one thing I feel Fishy is whether it is also included the Indo-US Nuke Agreement or not...

Allah knows the Best
Reply

NoName55
10-05-2007, 03:17 AM
Wow...

I am in total agreement with you. All these ppl crying 'zionist!' are morons who need a scapegoat
does it look as if I am seeking or need approval and backing from trolls and kufaar?

as a matter of fact I despise them as much as I do the ignorant brothers of mine who fall for every trick of enemies who keep us busy wasting time on Jewish conspiracy **theories while they screw us.

** does not mean that no one else is conspiring against us, we have got to become educated and and have to learn to separate fact from fiction.

Muslims need to know that practicing and educated in their religion, Jews are against having a country of their own until their messiah comes.

the only reason they flock to Israel or support it, is that they do not want to die or be murdered as they were up to and including the forties.
All these ppl crying 'zionist!' are morons
BTW. mr. "genius" Zionist is the enemy, enemy of both Jews and Muslims. His religion is NOT Judaism, he is white Euro-American supremacist and Evangelist!
Reply

north_malaysian
10-05-2007, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by NoName55
Jews are against having a country of their own until their messiah comes
That's what the Naturei Kartei is talking about.
Reply

Amadeus85
10-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
That's what the Naturei Kartei is talking about.
There are about 20 thousands of NK members (among 12 millions Jews).Majority of orthodox Jews support Israel state.They see it as chance and opportunity given by Yahve.Nowadays about 80 % of Israeli army are very religious Jews.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2007, 03:10 PM
some people need smacks from the adhaab stick ;D
Reply

NoName55
10-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
There are about 20 thousands of NK members (among 12 millions Jews).Majority of orthodox Jews support Israel state.They see it as chance and opportunity given by Yahve.Nowadays about 80 % of Israeli army are very religious Jews.
that is because Israel is a sanctuary for them, remember how your forefathers handed them over to the Nazis? They are determined not see a repitition.

Originally Posted by Aaron85
Those Nazis killed millions of my forefathers also because they didnt want to hand over Jews to German army (50% of population of my country was killed during war world 2).Actually there is no other nation who saved more Jews than Poles.Majority of people who are honoured by the title of The Just among the World's Nations (the prize given for saving Jews in WWII) are Poles. So get your facts strict before saying nonsense.
yeah! you should keep telling youself that Poland was not the catalyst for eventual murder of over 5 millon (not counting non-Jews) then keep on ranting about jehad in post after post, then you will be cleansed because these days if a lie is repeated enough times it becomes the truth.
Reply

NoName55
10-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
some people need smacks from the adhaab stick ;D
I would much rather be accused of having bad adhab than not know the difference between terrorism and jehad, between Tawhid and shirk, between Allah and Messenger!!
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2007, 04:05 PM
^ who doesnt know that? :?
Reply

Amadeus85
10-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by NoName55
that is because Israel is a sanctuary for them, remember how your forefathers handed them over to the Nazis? They are determined not see a repitition.
Those Nazis killed millions of my forefathers also because they didnt want to hand over Jews to German army (50% of population of my country was killed during war world 2).Actually there is no other nation who saved more Jews than Poles.Majority of people who are honoured by the title of The Just among the World's Nations (the prize given for saving Jews in WWII) are Poles. So get your facts strict before saying nonsense.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!