/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help need info roza after ramadhan

hawaisat
10-05-2007, 12:49 PM
someone sed that there r six extra roza that can b kept after ramadhan for extra thawab, but no oe knows what exactly they r could someone help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2007, 01:18 PM
yeep! its really rewarding too! but if you got khoza roza (lol that sounds funny ;D) then make those up first, then do the six.

i'll try find more info, giv me a second inshaAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Ayyub (Allah be pleased with him) relates that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “Whoever fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days from Shawwal it is as if they fasted the entire year.” [Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah; Ahmad transmitted it from Jabir, Muntaqa]

Based on this, the majority of the fuqaha, including the Hanafi, Shafi`i, and Hanbali school, have held that it is recommended to fast six days of the month of Shawwal. [Radd al-Muhtar; Mughni al-Muhtaj Shah al-Minhaj; Kashshaf al-Qina`]

It is prohibitively disliked (makruh tahriman) and sinful to fast on Eid day itself. [Radd al-Muhtar]

that should cover it !

hawaisat
10-05-2007, 01:46 PM
jazakallah for that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.