/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where did he go?

sevgi
10-05-2007, 04:41 PM
salams...

i was going through my first thread...my intro one...and i realised that a lot of people who were very active on LI when i first signed up, are now nowhere to be seen...

one major example is abu Ya7ya (zak then)...where did he go? anyone have any idea on him, or why people would just leave LI after such long and intense dedication?

is this gonna happen to me???:-\

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-05-2007, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
salams...

i was going through my first thread...my intro one...and i realised that a lot of people who were very active on LI when i first signed up, are now nowhere to be seen...

one major example is abu far7an(zak then)...where did he go? anyone have any idea on him, or why people would just leave LI after such long and intense dedication?

is this gonna happen to me???:-\

:giggling: sallam sis.........inshallah i'll get back to you on the above.

Woodrow
10-05-2007, 05:36 PM

It seems we had a phase when a number of older members changed there names and are still posting, but under their new names. There were one or 2 threads floating around with updates as to who is who now.

At the moment I can not think of who is using what name.

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Salamualikum.
'LI Staff' = zAk

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-06-2007, 04:48 PM
zAk is now Abu Ya7ya, although he is seldom here anymore. Apparently there are things currently occupying his time.

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
zAk is now Abu Ya7ya, although he is seldom here anymore. Apparently there are things currently occupying his time.
:sl:
Don't forget he is 'LI Staff' aswel at times.

Ya the poor dude does need a break.. about time eh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!