/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bitta help pweez! Regardin 4n Lol

anonymous
10-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Yooo salaaaaaam

jus wonderin does ne1 kno how once ur contract finishes u switch 2 Pay as U go n dat>?

leme kno inittttt ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
10-06-2007, 05:32 AM
:sl:

you do know that this section is for 'Seek advice for simple problems from fellow members. Help and console each other during times of trial.'

Anyways i think u can just throw your old sim away and get a pay as you go sim which most network providers will provide for free :)

.: Jannati :.
10-06-2007, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

you do know that this section is for 'Seek advice for simple problems from fellow members. Help and console each other during times of trial.'

Anyways i think u can just throw your old sim away and get a pay as you go sim which most network providers will provide for free :)
:w:

not too sure :/ but you don't even need to throw your old sim away do you? unless you want to use the same number for another contract? and don't you just need to adopt a 'pay as you go' plan from the network of your chioce? and then thats it..*scratch*

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Salamualikum.
I don't seem to understand you but erm are you trying to say when your contract chip finishes can you use pay as you go on it until you get contract back:?

If thats what you mean then no you can't use pay as you go on the contract chip, you have to put a non-contract chip in to your cell because i tried to do that and when i went to the cell shop they said nope i can't do that and need to buy another chip for pay as u go.
You don't need to throw the chip away hell no because obvioulsy your contract will update again so keep that and just buy another chip for pay as u go.

Just for sure where ever you live you may want to ask cell shops nearby insha'Allaah

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
10-06-2007, 12:27 PM
maaaaaaan a simple question n u guys hav confused d hell outta me!

no1- i posted here becos i cant ask in any oda section since im not a member on ere

no2- Iv had d same number 4 years but when i got ma new contract ma old one was still runnin 4 months after so i had TWO contracts ya gets me so far? i normaly transfer ma old no over but since now every1 has got ma new contract no. i cant be asked to

no3- BUT some ppl stil gt ma old number so I was wonderin how do i keep d SAME number wid d SAME network but on PAY AS U GO instead?

CLEARER? :mmokay::mmokay::mmokay:

NO4- I DONT WANT A NEW SIM i already have like 654789044578 numbers i jus want ma old number bak n dat, widout havin to transfer over to ma new contract!

o n i dont wna upd8 ma contract cos i gotta new 1!

Man it reali aint dis complicated, u guys jus made it dis complic8d Lol

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
maaaaaaan a simple question n u guys hav confused d hell outta me!

no1- i posted here becos i cant ask in any oda section since im not a member on ere

no2- Iv had d same number 4 years but when i got ma new contract ma old one was still runnin 4 months after so i had TWO contracts ya gets me so far? i normaly transfer ma old no over but since now every1 has got ma new contract no. i cant be asked to

no3- BUT some ppl stil gt ma old number so I was wonderin how do i keep d SAME number wid d SAME network but on PAY AS U GO instead?

CLEARER? :mmokay::mmokay::mmokay:

NO4- I DONT WANT A NEW SIM i already have like 654789044578 numbers i jus want ma old number bak n dat, widout havin to transfer over to ma new contract!

o n i dont wna upd8 ma contract cos i gotta new 1!

Man it reali aint dis complicated, u guys jus made it dis complic8d Lol

Well if you don't want that chip then why don't you go back to the shop you got the contract from and tell them that you will pay the last bill and tell them to refer the number that you got on the first contract chip to a pay as u go instead of contract they can do that with your details you give them when you wanted contract so go back to that shop and ask them to do it for you other than that you can't do it over i-net you need to go and ask them.

It would be better if you wrote abit propley init rather than 'dat...' get me?

Coz i still finidng it kinda hard man to understand ya but ya forget it.

.: Jannati :.
10-06-2007, 12:46 PM
tis a confuzzling world! lol..if we're making this complicated :giggling: ...I suggest you ring up the network you're with I'm sure they'll be more than happy to answer all your queries! after all thats their job!! :thumbs_up

anonymous
10-06-2007, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

It would be better if you wrote abit propley init rather than 'dat...' get me?

Coz i still finidng it kinda hard man to understand ya but ya forget it.
hy eaZy gal its jus d way i write initttttt

OK I WILL TRY MY BET TO SPEAK IN STANDARD ENGLISH AS OF NOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE (<man dats so not me lol)

anonymous
10-06-2007, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghashiyah
tis a confuzzling world! lol..if we're making this complicated :giggling: ...I suggest you ring up the network you're with I'm sure they'll be more than happy to answer all your queries! after all thats their job!! :thumbs_up
yea but i cant cos ma co0ntract finished!! cant make no cals to d network n I AINT PAYIN 4 MA CAL 4RM MA NEW 4N lol

ta

I kno i can jus register a new orange sim n theyll be more then happy 4 me to register ma old number but i wna stay on bd SAME network cos again i aint PAYIN to unlok ma 4n to al networks lol

No i aint kanjoos lol ;p

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 01:07 PM

OK I WILL TRY MY BET TO SPEAK IN STANDARD ENGLISH AS OF NOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE (<man dats so not me lol)
Just ring from landline then or easy go to the shop you got your contract chip from.

*I guess it seems like i know who you are:X*

Just go to da shop man

M..x
10-07-2007, 08:20 PM

:sl: Ari ma suggestion...
>>Get a pay as u go sim...Same network
>>4ne tha netwurk u on n say u wan port yo existin dijitz to tha pay as u go sim...
>> Smile and say Allahu akbar :sunny:
Shud wurk...dun blame me if it dun caz like erm jus dont enittt :sunny:
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.