/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do You Agree Having Twins/Triplets Or Even More There Annoying?!

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 02:58 PM
:sl:
Has anyone got a Twin or Triplet or anything like that?

Do you agree there annoying? :heated:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha20
10-06-2007, 03:08 PM
maybe ... :D :D
just twins.. not triplets..

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Do you have a twin?

They are soo annoying!! I have a twin and she's sooo annoying!! were identical and she has to get everything i have to get!

Silver Pearl
10-06-2007, 03:36 PM
:wasalamex

Do you mean do I have a twin (sibling) or have a twin as in kids? Well its no to both. Although I'd love to have twin kids, it would be really cute, hard work I'm sure but eventually it'd pay off Insha'Allaah.

Masha'Allaah I didn't know you were a twin!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl
:wasalamex

Do you mean do I have a twin (sibling) or have a twin as in kids? Well its no to both. Although I'd love to have twin kids, it would be really cute, hard work I'm sure but eventually it'd pay off Insha'Allaah.

Masha'Allaah I didn't know you were a twin!
sowiee sis i mean Twin of your own sibling not your own child but yourself.
Whatever happens do not have twins they may look cute when little babies but when grow up it's horrid ask me! I have a twin and it's annoying like mad always arguing and copying, when we walk in local people keep asking 'who's who?' i get soo angry because it just puts me off when people call me the wrong name. It's soo hard to figure out who's who exspecially when being identical!.

Now people call us 'Twinies are here' grr so annoying man.

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-06-2007, 03:45 PM
my little bros are twins, man, i would be lost without them...nah i aint a twin, but wish i was though....it would be wicked

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Adam-
my little bros are twins, man, i would be lost without them...nah i aint a twin, but wish i was though....it would be wicked
No you got that wrong dude it would so not be wicked it's horride trust me exsepcially when you grow up :heated:
Are your brothers identical?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-06-2007, 03:51 PM
well to you they would be, and to anyone who is seeing them for the first time

but to family members they look different

but even i get mixed up sometimes....say you see them on the street and they are quite far away you'll be like :? which one's that

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
^ Do you have a twin?

They are soo annoying!! I have a twin and she's sooo annoying!! were identical and she has to get everything i have to get!
just imagine another Kittygyal out there...scary:scared: ..............................just kidding sis;D , mashAllah i think its cute to have a twin, nomatter what age they are. but i know what you mean by her copying you(my sisters can be like that at times, but I'M THE TREND SETTER, no really i am:D )

Ma'sallama sis

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 03:55 PM
well to you they would be, and to anyone who is seeing them for the first time

but to family members they look different

but even i get mixed up sometimes....say you see them on the street and they are quite far away you'll be like :? which one's that
Salamualikum.
Oh but when they were born where they identical?
So that means there not identical coz when there close up they look different... Oh well thats not bad compared to identical it's soo horrid at times i hate having a sister!

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-06-2007, 03:57 PM
^i think they were born identical, but then grew into non identiacal...dunno if thats possible...

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain
just imagine another Kittygyal out there...scary:scared: ..............................just kidding sis;D , mashAllah i think its cute to have a twin, nomatter what age they are. but i know what you mean by her copying you(my sisters can be like that at times, but I'M THE TREND SETTER, no really i am:D )

Ma'sallama sis
It is scary on one hand coz always arguing and stuff and just coz she was born before me 2seconds i always get in trouble for nothing by her ! :grumbling But then again what do they say 'I deserve it coz im spolit' Huh

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 03:59 PM
^i think they were born identical, but then grew into non identiacal...dunno if thats possible...
Im not sure myself...Do you get mixed up at times?, Oh do they always argue?
I feel sowiee for the little one

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 04:02 PM
lol does it really make a difference if one is born like 2 seconds before:confused:

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-06-2007, 04:03 PM
^not really, just when i see them from far off (about 10-15 metres)

lol, the little one's got a mighty temper though.....nah he's alright really, they do argue sometimes,but alhamdulillah, they get on very well...

they were born 14 mins apart......

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain
lol does it really make a difference if one is born like 2 seconds before:confused:
OFCOURSE sis it does well towards her it does, ma sister always thinks she rules me or something but what can i do i always just argue with her and then she makes a big deal out of little stuff! Im used to that now!

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 04:06 PM

lol, the little one's got a mighty temper though.....nah he's alright really, they do argue sometimes,but alhamdulillah, they get on very well...

"they get on very well" awww mashallah:sunny:

i hope inshAllah that Allah swa gives me twins(but really i dont mind too much if i dont ever have twins, as long as they are healthy inshAllah)

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 04:07 PM

Oh soo not identical then thats better, i wish even thoe im a twin wish i wasn't identical :cry:
Well as there small yet they won't argue much but wait and see when they grow older :uhwhat

14mins not bad

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 04:09 PM
OFCOURSE sis it does well towards her it does, ma sister always thinks she rules me or something but what can i do i always just argue with her and then she makes a big deal out of little stuff! Im used to that now!
MashAllah.

oh by the way is she prctising as well, cos if she is thats cool:sunny:

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 04:12 PM
by the way Kittygyal where you from sis? if ya dont mind me asking inshAllah

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Salamualikum.
Ya she's a revert muslim like me unfortuntly!
Im from USA and UK

Anywho, so how can one cope with havin a twin or a triplet?

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Salamualikum.
Ya she's a revert muslim like me unfortuntly!
Im from USA and UK

Anywho, so how can one cope with havin a twin or a triplet?
MashAllah your both reverts, SubhanAllah!

I don’t really know how you can deal with your twin as I don’t have one. But I have sisters, they know how to control them self’s in front of my parents, 4 example if we are having a BIG argument they will instantly be like all fake as soon as my mum comes in the room, n I maintain the anger:embarrass (not good I know, not meaning to be disrespectful to my mum though)

But inshAllah be patient with you sister.

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Ya i understand what ya chatting sister.
Thats the same for me when i get in trouble by my brother my sister will be all fake infront of him and then when my brother turns his back around my sister will just start on me and give me beef for nothing!
It's like a war for me man!

Ya just have to live with this stuff init! Insha'Allaah one day Allaah will make us love eachother and be good sisters (Hope so and wish it comes true). I always be the one in tears as i cry easily :embarrass and then at end shes the one who laughs at me for stuff like this!
But just remember me in ya dua'ahs

If anyone else has any siblings identical or children or cousins just let me know how they cope withe ach other! I would love to know that!

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Ya i understand what ya chatting sister.
Thats the same for me when i get in trouble by my brother my sister will be all fake infront of him and then when my brother turns his back around my sister will just start on me and give me beef for nothing!
It's like a war for me man!

Ya just have to live with this stuff init! Insha'Allaah one day Allaah will make us love eachother and be good sisters (Hope so and wish it comes true). I always be the one in tears as i cry easily :embarrass and then at end shes the one who laughs at me for stuff like this!
But just remember me in ya dua'ahs

If anyone else has any siblings identical or children or cousins just let me know how they cope withe ach other! I would love to know that!
awww bless, n ameen to your dua^

n i will sure remember u in my dua sis:statisfie

sallam

Aisha20
10-07-2007, 02:34 AM
Salamualikum.
^ Do you have a twin?

nooo noo... am not a twin.. i was talkin abt havin.. :uuh:

guyabano
10-07-2007, 11:33 AM

No, my brother has twins, 2 girls, and it's nice !

Pk_#2
10-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Ahh man, you lot love eachother really :p ano!

Prolly do eachothers hair n stuff.

Kittygyal
10-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Salamualikum.

@Guyabano.. Ya if there little kids then they certainly do look cute but wait till they grow up. *Nightmare*

@Aisha20.. O having twins cute but hard to look after and when they grow up you'll find out mate.

@Tj.L.. I don't have a problem with my sister but she has a problem with me, i just can't take people bossing me around also she's only 2seconds older man. I don't mind loving her in a way i do i just hope she loves me aswel. I pray me and my twin sister get on well with one another and stop this arguing and fighting! Amin!!!!! Thumma amin!!

G2g run...

Yanal
10-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Asalam alakum i think this should be in the sisters section and i would prefer twins so i could have two blessed sons or daughters and teach them to pray together so it can be much easier :D

Kittygyal
10-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Salamualikum.
Err nope not in sisters section please..

rozeena
10-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Do you have a twin?

lol! well ive got a younger sister n she has 2 get EVRYFING i get eventho shes nt a twin lol.bt yeh its soooo anoying :heated: n we'r always arguin wen v go shopin cus she wants same stuf den im lyk ok u get it i wnt. n ppl fink im bein horible 2 her. bt im nt reali! LOL!

Kittygyal
10-08-2007, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
lol! well ive got a younger sister n she has 2 get EVRYFING i get eventho shes nt a twin lol.bt yeh its soooo anoying :heated: n we'r always arguin wen v go shopin cus she wants same stuf den im lyk ok u get it i wnt. n ppl fink im bein horible 2 her. bt im nt reali! LOL!
Ya i know what ya mean man, even though your two are not twins just imagine if you were twins Subhan'Allaah.

smile
10-09-2007, 02:36 PM
i think it would be quite fun to be a twin
but on the other hand peole might always be comparing you to ur twin

Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Salamualikum.
^ it depends sister if the twin is identical or not.. as for me my sister is identical so therefore people always think im the oldest one and then i always say NO im the youngest.. it's horrid but i have to accept it now..

Nope it won't be fun at all.. maybe when little but once grown hell no..!

Ma'assalama

Ummu Sufyaan
10-26-2007, 05:18 AM
no, but for some odd reason when me and my sis were younger, we'd were like, ahh, i wish we were twins.

salman786
10-26-2007, 02:20 PM
As if kasme dey get rippd to da max in skool and college innit

Kittygyal
10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
no, but for some odd reason when me and my sis were younger, we'd were like, ahh, i wish we were twins.
Don't bother sis, TRUST me man :offended:..it's a nightmare :cry:

As if kasme dey get rippd to da max in skool and college innit
What ya chatting mate ha? .. what language is that man..:playing:

Ma'assalama

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 05:48 PM
I think i am dreaming about this, oh well what can i say i am proud to be a twin rather not!. If you don't midn Snowy you wouldn't want me to put all your lame secrets on this? i thought so, i suggest you keep your big mouth shut or i will get Jason to give you another juciy slap!

ayesha309
10-26-2007, 08:38 PM
i dont have a twin or a sister so i have no idea what it is like to argue with your twin or have a lil sister who wants everything you have got. i have two brothers and no sisters Alahmdulillah and my brothers are well Masha'Allah very kind and give me the space that i need but at the same time care. they never argue with me or fight iwth me. So Alhamdulillah im very thankful. Allah does what he does for the best and i have a feeling if i had a twin or a sis, we'd get into a lot of arguments
so sis Kittygyal, even though it seems like you n ur sis do not get along at this point in time......one day you will be very thankful for having a twin sister who is two seconds older than you. Just remember, she is a gift Allah gave you.

Umm Hurairah
10-26-2007, 08:41 PM
^ ^ ^ Masha Allah @ your brothers. :D I wish mine were like that. :'(

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 08:50 PM
People we are all in good so maybe Snowy overacts, i reckon she does that all the time!

Souljette
01-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Salamualikum....sis Kitty its ok....rite now ur so into thinkin that its bad nd all ur thinkin its horrible..havin a siblin is a challenge bt you have to learn to get along...mashallahh both reverts wowww...i wuld luv to meet u guys..i luv seeing twins lol..i hv cuzins who are identical twins...IDENTICAL...bt they dnt seem like dey hv problems..they used to play pranks on others or maybe they had probz befo bt now there 24, 25 sum like dat nd dey get along really good by the way i see ti..dey dnt live togehter so dey cum to see each other nd all..nd ppl used to say my two older bro'z luk like twins eva since they were kids..evn nw ppl see them ..they think dere twins..evn tho dere not lol..bt inshallah you guys will get along..jst think of it this way..she copies u and evrythng rite..maybe that's becuz she luks up to u..she wants to b like u..why else wuld she do dat rite..so jst accept it or tell her she has her own way nd all..things of that nature..nyways salam

Jayda
01-08-2008, 06:24 PM

no... that is a horrible thing to say...

i have twin girls and i am expecting twins again :) i think it is so cute to see them play with each other and work together to figure things out :)

Ummu Sufyaan
01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
i have twin girls and i am expecting twins again
wow!
my neice was gonna have twin. and twins runs on my dads side of the family.:sunny:

syilla
01-09-2008, 01:01 AM
i want to have twins too :laugh: :hiding:

Souljette
01-09-2008, 01:30 PM
LOL mee too siss me too lol inshallah one day

adeeb
01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
i think have twins or triplets children will be exciting....and interesting,...

even they are twins or triplets, they are different persons, masha Allah...

:peace::okay:

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda

i have twin girls and i am expecting twins again :) i think it is so cute to see them play with each other and work together to figure things out :)
wow... are you hoping for a set of boys this time? to balance it out? truely a blessing.. i wish you all the best in your pregnancy and for healthy bouncing babies inshaAllah and congratulations!

i too dream of having twins.. i think triplets would be too much of a handfull but still a blessing..

Jayda
01-09-2008, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11

wow!
my neice was gonna have twin. and twins runs on my dads side of the family.:sunny:
aww felicitaciones to your neice! i hope they are happy and healthy (ojala)!

Jayda
01-09-2008, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by (¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯)
wow... are you hoping for a set of boys this time? to balance it out? truely a blessing.. i wish you all the best in your pregnancy and for healthy bouncing babies inshaAllah and congratulations!

i too dream of having twins.. i think triplets would be too much of a handfull but still a blessing..
lol we already know... it is a boy and a girl, my first set of twins were fraternal also, but when they were born they looked identical! my husband will not be here when they are born though :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.