/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dont be shaken by hardships

madeenahsh
09-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Dont be shaken by hardships
Taken from:Dont be Sad pg 133-134

Hardships strengthens your heart,atones
for your sins, and helps to suppress an inclination toward pride and haughtiness, you might remember that in time of harships you abandoned sensless folly and you rememberd Allaah.

When you were afflicted , others extended brotherly compassion to you and you became the fortunate recipient of the supplication of the righteous. At such times, you willfully and humbly surrendered yourself to Allaah's will and resigned yourself to His decree.Affliction begets circumspection and provides the afflicted with an early warning againsts following the path of evil.
The one upon who calamity has fallen can display courage with patience;and his circumstance, unlike the one who is drunk with worldy pleasure, permit him to solemnly prepare for a meeting with his Lord. He is able to judge on this world with an impartial ruling , thus he will come to know it as something that is not worth pining for.
Other points associate with the wisdom and benefits of sometimes facing hardship, though they might escape out comprehesion , are definitely present and known to the Lord of all that exists.

Pause to thin about Hardships
Dont be sad, for sadness will weaken your determination and quality of your worship, One of the offshoots of depression is that it often causes one to be pessimistic, to find blame in everyone, including ____ and we seek refuge in Allaah ___Allaah Himself.

Dont be sad for sadness , grief, and anxiety are the roots of mental problems, the sources of stress.
Dont be sad, for you have with you the Qur'an , supplication rememberance and prayers, You can lighten the load of your anxiety by giving others doing well and being productive.
Do not surrender to sadness by taking the easy path of idleness and inactivity , but pray ,glorify Allaah , Read , write , work visit friends and REFELCT.
7:55. Invoke your Lord with humility and in secret. He likes not the aggressors.

17:11 0Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Invoke Allah or invoke the Most Beneficent (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. And offer your Salat (prayer) neither aloud nor in a low voice, but follow a way between.

40:14 So, call you (O Muhammad SAW and the believers) upon (or invoke) Allah making (your) worship pure for Him (Alone) (by worshipping none but Him and by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allahs sake only and not to show-off and not to set up rivals with Him in worship). However much the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah) may hate (it).

40:60. And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, (i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)) (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship (i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)) they will surely enter Hell in humiliation

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
09-15-2005, 12:14 PM
:sl: jazahka Allah Khayr

madeenahsh
09-15-2005, 10:20 PM
Walykum sallam warahmatuallahi wabarakatuh

Wiyaakum sis

Barakatullahi feekum

mary
09-15-2005, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by madeenahsh
Dont be shaken by hardships
Taken from:Dont be Sad pg 133-134

Hardships strengthens your heart,atones
for your sins, and helps to suppress an inclination toward pride and haughtiness, you might remember that in time of harships you abandoned sensless folly and you rememberd Allaah.

When you were afflicted , others extended brotherly compassion to you and you became the fortunate recipient of the supplication of the righteous. At such times, you willfully and humbly surrendered yourself to Allaah's will and resigned yourself to His decree.Affliction begets circumspection and provides the afflicted with an early warning againsts following the path of evil.
The one upon who calamity has fallen can display courage with patience;and his circumstance, unlike the one who is drunk with worldy pleasure, permit him to solemnly prepare for a meeting with his Lord. He is able to judge on this world with an impartial ruling , thus he will come to know it as something that is not worth pining for.
Other points associate with the wisdom and benefits of sometimes facing hardship, though they might escape out comprehesion , are definitely present and known to the Lord of all that exists.

Pause to thin about Hardships
Dont be sad, for sadness will weaken your determination and quality of your worship, One of the offshoots of depression is that it often causes one to be pessimistic, to find blame in everyone, including ____ and we seek refuge in Allaah ___Allaah Himself.

Dont be sad for sadness , grief, and anxiety are the roots of mental problems, the sources of stress.
Dont be sad, for you have with you the Qur'an , supplication rememberance and prayers, You can lighten the load of your anxiety by giving others doing well and being productive.
Do not surrender to sadness by taking the easy path of idleness and inactivity , but pray ,glorify Allaah , Read , write , work visit friends and REFELCT.
7:55. Invoke your Lord with humility and in secret. He likes not the aggressors.

17:11 0Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Invoke Allah or invoke the Most Beneficent (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. And offer your Salat (prayer) neither aloud nor in a low voice, but follow a way between.

40:14 So, call you (O Muhammad SAW and the believers) upon (or invoke) Allah making (your) worship pure for Him (Alone) (by worshipping none but Him and by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allahs sake only and not to show-off and not to set up rivals with Him in worship). However much the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah) may hate (it).

40:60. And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, (i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)) (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship (i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)) they will surely enter Hell in humiliation
:sl:
u dont say...., this is so true through hardship and sufferiing always some goodness comes out from it. Personally i feel if there wasnt hardship in our lives we may not achieve what we all set to become or want to achieve. This is soo my scenario.
Personally i feel that the trials and tribulations one faces makes them stronger and Allah gives that person encouragement and most importantly a person turns towards Allah even more. So they say no quality is better than Sabr, and i believe no matter who or where u are this quality will always make such a difference in ones life. Inshallah Allah can give us all the the tawfeeq to have patience and turn towards Allah, during our most testing times. Ameen
:)
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
03-29-2007, 05:29 AM
:sl:

JazaakAllaah khair.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.