/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a sign of judgement day...

nebula
10-07-2007, 08:36 PM
salaamalakum bros and sisters

i seriously believe that time is going past so fast that its starting to scare me...
dont you lot think to? or is it just my paranoia?

its a sign of the last day Qiyamah stated by our prophet Muhammed pbuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Salamualikum.
Yes time is flying very fast man.. VERY fast indeed.

Thanaa
10-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Time and I have never gotten along.
Sometimes I cant remeber what day it is! :D
I agree though, Its weird...I look back on stuff that I did last year, and to stuff I did last month, and Gaaaaaaaah! Everythings gone by far too quickly.
But its weird you know, 'cause it feels like times going faster than it used to, I mean. I dont remember my days as a kid when I got to play, and learn easy things at school going this fast at any rate.
:confused:

sudais1
10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
I can easily say that every minor sign of the Day of Judgment has occurred, and Allah is preparing us for the major ones.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
10-07-2007, 11:00 PM
asalam alakunm
yes it is and one more sign i saw you know the sign of the se and then the x word i saw i was in a mall it said a newspaper headline and when i was in teh park 2people were doing it so ewwwwwwwwwww i hate saying it after someone replies i am going to edit my post

Intisar
10-08-2007, 01:35 AM
:sl: Yep wallahi, and I pray that I am of the ones in the shade of Allah insh'Allah! :cry:

-Elle-
10-08-2007, 04:23 AM
Definetly...

they say a year will pass like a month,a month like a week,a week like a day,a day like an hour...

uh...something of the sort.but anw,yep,it's insane...it's like we're living in fast-forward sometimes. :S

ayesha309
10-08-2007, 04:26 AM
May Allah help us and guide us all and bless us with Jannah without reckoning

zeshkani
10-08-2007, 05:29 AM
when years become as months, when months become as days, time is getting very short, the final hours are comming closer. just look at the world, and see what is became:

* Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.
* People will indulge in homosexuality.
* There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
* There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.
* People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.
* Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments.
* The Masjid will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance.
* The courtyards of Masjids will be built beautifully and high mimbars (pulpits) will be erected.
* Gangsters and evil people will prevail.
* Various wines will be consumed excessively.

*When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
*When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
*When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
*When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
*When orators and lecturers lie openly.
* When people dispute over petty issues.
* When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
* When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
* When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
* When lies prevail over the truth.
* When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
* When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.

Kittygyal
10-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Humm... Subhan'Allaah!

Welcome to the site anywho... make a intro dude.

Camomilla
10-08-2007, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula

i seriously believe that time is going past so fast that its starting to scare me...

yes, I know what you mean!
you know, It feels like yesterday some of the things I did 3 years ago :confused: :hiding:

AmarFaisal
10-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes, definetely time is flying by!

Sheba
10-22-2007, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula

Yes I agree. But we must remember that we have a life span known only to God. No matter what we do, or do not do, it does not make a bit of difference.

God created you from dust, then from a tiny drop, then He causes you to reproduce through your spouces. No female becomes pregnant, nor gives birth without His knowledge. No one survives for a long life and no one's life is snapped short, except in accordance with a pre-existing record. This is easy for God.
Quran chaper 35 verse 11

Our life and our death belong to God

Sheba
10-22-2007, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zeshkani
when years become as months, when months become as days, time is getting very short, the final hours are comming closer. just look at the world, and see what is became:

* Music and musical instruments will be found in every home.
* People will indulge in homosexuality.
* There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
* There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back- biters and taunters in society.
* People will establish ties with strangers and sever relations with their near and dear ones.
* Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments.
* The Masjid will be decorated, but the hearts of the people will be devoid of guidance.
* The courtyards of Masjids will be built beautifully and high mimbars (pulpits) will be erected.
* Gangsters and evil people will prevail.
* Various wines will be consumed excessively.

*When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions.
*When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
*When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
*When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours.
*When orators and lecturers lie openly.
* When people dispute over petty issues.
* When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
* When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day.
* When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
* When lies prevail over the truth.
* When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
* When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
Yes, this is, for the moment Satan's kingdom. But those who put their trust in God Alone have no fear of the above for God is their supporter and Protector and what a Protector.

One with God is a majority

islamic_sister
10-22-2007, 09:40 PM
what are the things still to come?

nebula
10-22-2007, 09:55 PM
to be honest does it really matter when judgement day is? because were all gonna go to our own graves our ''judgement day'' will be alone if u see were im going. so the best we can do is prepare for our graves and hereafter bros and sisters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.