/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Important Need Reply Today

Yanal
10-07-2007, 11:41 PM
AsalamAlakum
I really want to know if i do wadu properly and what dua is after it because if i don't do wadu properly and i pray 5times a day(daily) it would be like i am not praying but if i do it properly i would be getting pleased in front of allah(Swt) and whoever tells me may allah(Swt) be please with the person who posts today and i say jazakallah kahyr in advance :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
10-08-2007, 07:56 PM
:salamext:
what Dua should one recite before and after wudoo?
How should we make wudoo?
^ hope that helps, May Allah accept our prayers. :w:

Kittygyal
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Salamualikum.

http://www.themuslimwoman.com/choose...rayer/wudu.htm

Wudu (Ablution): How to Perform

Say "Bismillah" (in the Name of Allah)

Wash hands 3 times

Use left hand to wash right hand, up to and including the wrist, 3 times.
Then, use right hand to wash left hand, up to and including the wrist, 3 times.
Rinse water in mouth 3 times

Cup right hand with water and put in mouth, then spit it out, 3 times.
Snuff water in nose 3 times

Wash face 3 times

Wash forearms 3 times

Wipe right forearm with left hand, all the way up to and including the elbow, 3 times.
Wipe left forearm with right hand, all the way up to and including the elbow, 3 times.
Wipe water over head/hair 1 times

It has been recorded that the Prophet used to wipe his head three different ways:
Wiping all of his head. 'Abdullah ibn Zaid reported that the Prophet wiped his entire head with his hands. He started with the front of his head, then moved to the back, and then returned his hands to the front. Wiping over the turban only.
Said 'Amru ibn Umayyah, "I saw the Messenger of Allah wipe over his turban and shoes." (Related by Ahmad, al-Bukhari and Ibn Majah).
Bilal reported that the Prophet said, "Wipe over your shoes and head covering." (Related by Ahmad.)
'Umar once said, "May Allah not purify the one who does not consider wiping over the turban to be purifying." Many hadith have been related on this topic by al-Bukhari, Muslim and others. Most of the scholars agree with them.
Wiping over the front portion of the scalp and the turban. Al-Mughirah ibn Shu'bah said that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, made ablution and wiped over the front portion of his scalp, his turban and his socks. (Related by Muslim.) There is, however, no strong hadith that he wiped over part of his head, even though al-Ma'idah: apparently implies it. It is also not sufficient just to wipe over locks of hair that proceed from the head or along the sides of the head.
If you are a female and a non-mahram male (or non-Muslim who you believe may describe you to others) may see you (such as in a public bathroom, etc.), do not remove your hijab or niqab... keep it on and wipe over it.
Wipe the inside and back of ears 1 time

Wash both ears at the same time
Wash feet

Wash right foot, including the ankle, with left hand, 3 times.
Wipe between each toe on right foot, with left hand pinky, 1 time.
Wash left foot, including the ankle, with right hand, 3 times.
Wipe between each toe on left foot, with right hand pinky, 1 time.

Once the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire." [Bukhari 1:164, Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr]
"...and then he washed his feet up to the ankles." [Bukhari 1.186, narrated Amr]

Before wudhu (ablution)
Allahumma-gh fir-lee dhan-bee wawass si'lee fi dari wa bariklee fi rizq.
Translation: O Allah Forgive my sins, make my home accommodating and grant me abundance in my livelihood.

After wudhu
Allahummaj 'al-ni minat-tow-wa beena waj-alni minal muta-tah-hireen.
Translation: I testify that there is no deity except Allah; He is One and has no partner. And I testify that Muhammad (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is His servant and apostle.

This site is very useful for dua'ahs http://www.islam.tc/Dua/

May Allaah forgive us and lead us all to the right path, Ya Allaah accept our dua'ahs and prayers Amin
Ma'assalama

Abdul Fattah
10-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Selam aleykum
MashaAllah sister Kittygyal for a very detailed description, I would just like to add some comments:

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Use left hand to wash right hand, up to and including the wrist, 3 times.
Then, use right hand to wash left hand, up to and including the wrist, 3 times.
And don't forget that the space between the fingers needs to get wet to

Wash face 3 times
Face is the area from hairline all the way down to the chin. And that is from one ear to the other.

Wash right foot, including the ankle, with left hand, 3 times.
Wipe between each toe on right foot, with left hand pinky, 1 time.
Wash left foot, including the ankle, with right hand, 3 times.
Wipe between each toe on left foot, with right hand pinky, 1 time.
From right to left so on your right foot you start with little toe up to big toe, and on left foot you start from big toe up to little toe.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Salamualikum.

^ Opps my bad sowiee brother i should have said that but my bad forgive me please, atleast you pointed that out.. Shukran brother May Allaah reward you for your efforts amin

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.