/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beyond evil- nathan yates

rozeena
10-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi i just wanted to know if anyones read the book beyond evil by nathan yates. its about the two little girls called Holly & Jessica who were murdered by their school caretaker. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Salamualikum.
WOW! nah not I but maybe someone has or is.

Care to share?

fatima_01
10-09-2007, 12:43 AM
its actually a true story scary stuff :/

souloftym
10-09-2007, 10:26 AM
what is the title again? am knd of a bookworm, so any books that pops out i am able to review it. what is it about?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
10-09-2007, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by souloftym
what is the title again? am knd of a bookworm, so any books that pops out i am able to review it. what is it about?
o ull love it den. i finished da whole buk in couple hours afta sehri didnt go 2 bed lol. its basicali da stori bout those 2 gals who were murdered couple years bk. is tells da story of wt hapend 2 dem n dat da person hu murdered dem was right under their parents and da polices noses all along. its reali sad.

the titiles beyond evil and its by nathan yates

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.