/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream! ??

- Qatada -
09-15-2005, 06:02 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

due to the respect we have for bro TEH who always has a smile on his face, like this ----->> :) or this :D. we opened this thread up..

format_quote Originally Posted by TEH
Someone should start up a I HAVE A DREAM THREAD...
:D
Source

what changes would you like to happen in the world? major or minor.

or anything related to that.. and remember if you pray hard enough - them wishes can come true :)

'I have a dream... that once again Islam will prevail'

:w: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely_Boy
09-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Asslam O Aleakum

well i have a dream that Allah forgive our all Kabira and Sagera sins and give a place in jannah and use us for the spread of Islam through out the world INsha Allah

Wassalam

Noor
09-15-2005, 06:17 PM
AssalamuAlaikum, Great Thread!

I have too many dreams to list at the moment but inshallah two will do for now.

1. I have a dream that one day every nation in the world would have the adhaan.

2.I have a dream that all Muslims strengthen their Mustahab acts to please the Creator. The most beloved actions to Allah are those that are done consistently and habitually even if they are small.

Wa alaikumSalaam

Halima
09-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Salaam,

I had a dream that one day Islam will rule the world :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TEH
09-15-2005, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

due to the respect we have for bro TEH who always has a smile on his face, like this ----->> :) or this :D. we opened this thread up..
I :love: you man...

:D

Lonely_Boy
09-15-2005, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor
AssalamuAlaikum, Great Thread!

I have too many dreams to list at the moment but inshallah two will do for now.

1. I have a dream that one day every nation in the world would have the adhaan.

2.I have a dream that all Muslims strengthen their Mustahab acts to please the Creator. The most beloved actions to Allah are those that are done consistently and habitually even if they are small.

Wa alaikumSalaam
Jazakallah and Masha Allah
May Allah fullfil all our righteous Dreams for the spreading of Islam Insha Allah

Wassalam

Henry
09-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Assalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu
I have a dream that everyone will go to Jannah. Everyone. Yes, punishment is of course just, but I just hope in the end everyone is placed in Jannah.

Inshallah.

Wassalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu

- Qatada -
09-15-2005, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Henry
Assalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu
I have a dream that everyone will go to Jannah. Everyone. Yes, punishment is of course just, but I just hope in the end everyone is placed in Jannah.

Inshallah.

Wassalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

subhan Allah! masha Allah.. that can happen insha Allah, maybe not for the previous generations like the people of 'aad and samood etc. but maybe if we called people to islam it could benefit, cz remember by saving someones life (even by reverting them to islam) is like saving the whole of humanity...

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

minaz
09-15-2005, 07:55 PM
I have a dream that I will one day stop spamming on LI :p

- Qatada -
09-15-2005, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

no wonda its just a dream :p :)

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Shadow
09-15-2005, 08:06 PM
:sl:
i have a dream to end world poverty and all the corruption on the face of the planet......although............my dream seems impossible.................

aisha22
09-15-2005, 08:06 PM
i have a dream that all m sihes cum true n that every1 goes to jannah n that i have big house n loads money n that i have loads faith still n that i becum better muslim

TEH
09-16-2005, 09:47 AM
That one day Shias and Sunnis and all groups casn go on a Muslim forum, and not be obscene to each other...

:)

Mainul_Islam
09-16-2005, 11:30 AM

i have a dream that the Muslims will re-unite and stand up for one another by putting their lives on the line

i have a dream that their shall be no hypocrites in Islaam, every1 will follow Islam properly

Noor
10-03-2005, 04:59 AM

What's wrong everyone?...Are people not dreaming anymore? Why has this thread dead down?

I have a dream that every soul will take advantage of this up-coming month which is most blessed.

I have a dream that the masjids will be filled with individuals who come to perform their taraweeh prayers.

I have a dream that every needy person becomes in no need of financial aid this ramadan.

People, continue to make good intentions, for you are rewarded for your intentions.

:w:

baby_muslimah15
10-03-2005, 05:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
LOOOL ;D better keep dreamin

Protected_Diamond
10-03-2005, 05:46 AM
asalamualykum warahmatulahi wabarakathu

I have a dream that everyone learns to love thier parents and not argue with them

I have a dream that there's no such thing as hate but then again we wont know what love is..hmm ok no such thing as viloence

I have a dream that all the muslim ummah unites 2gether and help each other

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Zuko
10-03-2005, 09:19 PM
I have a dream (very much like babygirl) that everyone (me too) will learn to respect their parents...

I have a dream that my family, friends and I will enter Jannatul-Firdaus...

I have a dream that my family, friends and I will die as shaheed...

And last, but not least, I have a dream that the muslims will one day unite and bring back justice into this world....

Protected_Diamond
10-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

^^lol..pretty cool dreams ameen 2 all of them

I have a dream that ma dad, ma bro and ma eldest sister start praying thier salaah along with my mates

I have a dream that islam brings back the peace and love back in2 this world

And finally, I have a dream that all the muslims learn how 2 cope with the pressure of society

ameen!!!

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

ishkabab
10-05-2005, 07:04 PM
i have a dream that InshAllah 1 day Allah Tala will reveal all the secrets of this universe in a blink of an eye...everyone will be forgiven n given the passage of heaven n there would be no boundaries between us n Allah ...He shall be in front of me...n i'll be infront of Him....

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Let's turn our dreams into duaas.

ishkabab
10-05-2005, 09:15 PM
sooooo True!

Sahabiyaat
10-06-2005, 02:28 PM
i have a dream...........
that the clocks turn fwd now to iftari time ....possible ? *stomach rumbles, looks at clock*

i think not.

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahimprovin
i have a dream...........
that the clocks turn fwd now to iftari time ....possible ? *stomach rumbles, looks at clock*

i think not.
;D

I dream tha I go to jannah and other fellow muslims too. I also dream (for this dunya), to meet a shiekh :p and become a midwife/gynocologist.Ameen! :coolsis:
:coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 03:22 PM
salam
ameen sis
i dream that i go jannah inshallah
wasalam

Vedad
10-06-2005, 07:06 PM
wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

u mean dreams while sleaping or something u want to happend??

if its something i want to happend then its to go to jannah...

- Qatada -
10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
smthin u want bro.. yeh we all wna go jannah insha Allah. lets work hard and pray and work hard 2 get der insha Allah.. remember jannah is surrounded by hardships whereas hell is surrounded by desires and lusts.

narrated abu huraira that Allah's messenger (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) said: When Allah created paradise, He ordered Jibrael: Go and see it. So he went and saw it. Then he returned and said: O Lord, By Your glory! who hears of it would love entering it. Then He encompassed it with unpleasant things (hardships of worship) and said: O Jibrael! Go (again) and see it. So he went away to look at it. Then he came back and said: O Lord, By Your glory! I fear that no one will enter it. The Prophet (pbuh)) said: When Allah created Hell, He said: O Jibrael, go and see it So he went and saw it. Then he turned up and said: O Lord, By Your glory! No one who hears of it will enter it. So he encompassed it with lusts (worldly deceives) and said: O Jibrael! Go back and see it. He went again to see it and came back saying: O Lord, By Your glory! I fear that no one will escape from entering it.

(This Hadith is fair and related by Abu Da'ud, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa'i. Musnad of Ahmad and Mustadrak of Al-Hakim)

Uzzy_B
10-06-2005, 10:40 PM
I Have a Dream, that the Muslim Ummah will Prevail through out the World, Inshallah !

baby_muslimah15
10-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Insha'Allah that dream well come true

ChasingRainbows
10-07-2005, 03:07 AM
Salam Alaikum,

You could have posted this under the "I have a dream" thread, in that way you wouldn't be redundant.

Eric H
10-07-2005, 07:09 AM
Greetings and peace to you all,

I have a dream that one day we will all love people of other faiths as we love ourselves.
I have a dream of peace and justice for all Earth.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
;D

and become a midwife/gynocologist.Ameen! :coolsis:
:coolsis:
My daughter started her midwife training last month, and the first birth she helped at was in the home of a Muslim family. She said it was a truly amazing privilege to be present at the birth of a baby, I hope your dream can also come true

In the spirit of sharing dreams

Eric

Ameeratul Layl
10-07-2005, 07:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace to you all,

I have a dream that one day we will all love people of other faiths as we love ourselves.
I have a dream of peace and justice for all Earth.

My daughter started her midwife training last month, and the first birth she helped at was in the home of a Muslim family. She said it was a truly amazing privilege to be present at the birth of a baby, I hope your dream can also come true

In the spirit of sharing dreams

Eric

Thank you very much. I too hope my dreams come true, but I'll be leaving all of them in Allah's hands. He Knows Best.

Yes, I cant wait to help the women during birth. One thing I wont be doing is giving them my hand....they'll break my bones :p

Anyway, like I said....thank you for wishing my dreams to come true :coolsis:

God be with you :coolsis:

meknesi
10-07-2005, 08:00 AM
I Have A Dream That Allah Swt Will 4give Our Sins Have Mercy On Us, And Make Us Not Only Attain Jannah But More Importantly Seek His Pleasure That Should Be Our Most Important Aim In Life......imagine Brothers And Sisters To Have The Pleasure Of Almighty Allah Swt.

Meknesi

Ameeratul Layl
10-07-2005, 09:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by meknesi
I Have A Dream That Allah Swt Will 4give Our Sins Have Mercy On Us, And Make Us Not Only Attain Jannah But More Importantly Seek His Pleasure That Should Be Our Most Important Aim In Life......imagine Brothers And Sisters To Have The Pleasure Of Almighty Allah Swt.

Meknesi
Ameen.
Yes, indeed, I would feel so privledged.....I wonder if Allah is looking down on us right know and smiling.... :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-07-2005, 07:04 PM
It seems many people didn't understand what I meant when I said, 'let's turn our dreams into duaas'. It means that instead of saying 'I have a dream Allah will forgive our sins', we say, "O Our Lord, forgive our sins". Just by saying that you have a dream is useless. But when you turn that into a prayer, then you have already taken a step towards your dream.

Labaik Ya Allah
10-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Is this what u want...

O Allah please re-unite the Muslims.

O Allah let Islam prevail.

O Allah fasten the reappearance of Imam Mehdi (a.s)

Ameen

Noor
11-20-2005, 04:55 AM

O Allah let all humans combat the Shaytan.

O Allah let the men of today become examples of the characters of Khalid bin Walid (ra), Umar (ra), Uthman(ra) Abu Bakr (ra) and
Abdullah ibn Zubayr(ra)

O Allah let all of us reunite at the gates of Jannatul Firdous

O Allah let the members continue to post amazing info on this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...formation.html

:happy:

May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala send peace and blessings on His beloved Rasul sal Allahu alay hi wasalam, his beloved family, and the muslim ummah. Ameen.

*charisma*
11-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

May the next generation of Muslims be better than the present and increase from there on...

May shaytan be expelled from our minds, hearts, and souls...

May we all increase our ummah both in quality and quantity...

May we all assist each other on our journeys when we are greatly in need of assistance, just as if we would want someone to hand us a glass of cold water on a hot day of dehydration...

May Allah grant us what we need, and may it be that what we want is beneficial to all mankind..

Ameen..

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.