/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace be upon all of you...

fbaltazar
10-09-2007, 06:28 AM
I am new here. I have no religion as we speak but I am in the process of looking for the one true religion. I have many questions to ask about Islam before I commit myself into doing the shahada and becoming a Muslim. I hope that all Muslims here can help shed the light I need to make sure I am not dishonoring my Christian family by joining the religion of Islam because that's what they warned me not to do. As for now, all I know is the basic knowledge of Christianity since I was raised as one but Christianity seems to be empty for me since I still keep on sinning. I started studying Hinduism and Buddhism just recently and now I also need to add Islam to make it fair to complete my comparative approach to all major religions. Judaism for me is impossible to join since I am half black and half asian and would never fit in to any jewish congregations. I would definitely stick out like a sore thumb when going to their worshiping centers. Islam seems to be the most unbiased of all when it comes to race, that's why I find it interesting.
I am looking forward to talk to all of you here. Thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-09-2007, 06:35 AM

:w:

fbaltazar
10-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Thanks Ambrosia,

It's nice of you to welcome me here but I don't appreciate the statement you posted for me which says; "For the skeptic, no amount of proof will be enough, and for the believer, no amount of proof is necessary."

Isn't it true that in all religion, a person has to be a skeptic first before becoming a believer? Are you trying to imply that those who converted to Islam from other religions were already a believer even before they joined Islam? What if those who converted to Islam were Atheists or Satanic? Just need some clarifications. Thanks.

shible
10-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Bro may be you should browse around the topics in the Forum since most question you seek information are already available on this Forum.

Hope u have access for that

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
10-09-2007, 07:40 AM

snakelegs
10-09-2007, 07:48 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
purest ambrosia's statement is not directed at you personally - it's her signature - just as i have 2 statements below, which are my signature.

syilla
10-09-2007, 07:52 AM
yeah...its her signature.

My signature is the heart...

if you look at every purest ambrosia post...she have it in all her posts.

So don't take it personally.

Welcome aboard. Have a beneficial stay :)

north_malaysian
10-09-2007, 07:57 AM
Selamat Datang! Selamat Datang! Selamat Datang!
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Greetings.

Intresting... welcome in mate

- Qatada -
10-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey. :)

You might find these 2 links useful, God willing:

http://beconvinced.com

http://www.islamtoday.com/discover_i...&sub_cat_id=41

We look forward to your stay :)

Peace!

Pk_#2
10-14-2007, 03:01 PM
'ello Fbaltazar,

Hope you're well, welcome to Li,

Be good :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.