/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualikum---I have a very important question

muslimforlife
10-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Hey guys, i am new to this forum. I just wanted to ask if we will be able to have sex in heaven. Can we wish for someone and will they appear? What if we really love someone here, can we wish for them to show up in heaven? Is sex allowed in heaven? I am really curious, I don't know who else to ask this question to.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
10-09-2007, 08:00 AM
:sl:
Go pray 2 nafl.
:w:

shible
10-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Impressive response

north_malaysian
10-09-2007, 08:09 AM
It's Ramadan... and I dont think that it's an appropriate question...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
10-09-2007, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Go pray 2 nafl.
yeah... he should do that.

siFilam
10-09-2007, 10:12 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Go pray 2 nafl.
May I recommend fasting (after Ramadan).

-SI-

Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Salamualikum.
Brother not being rude or anything but few days left till the end of Ramadan (Blessing month) hence don't ask these questions over I-Net because no one on I-Net has that much knowledge to answer your question so best thing to do is go to local Masjid nearby and ask the Imam. Firslty this question must be moved in brothers section... Like brother Aamirsaab said read 'two nafl' if not read more.

Anywho don't worry about 'sex' worry about if your going to enter Janah or not.. Strive for taqwah dude instead asking these questions.

Anywho welcome to the site and have fun.... Please stay active and any problems you have just ask.

May Allaah forgive us all amin

Ma'assalama

al Amaanah
10-09-2007, 01:07 PM
May Allah forgive and guide us all.

Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 01:09 PM
May Allah forgive and guide us all.
Amin Thumma amin ya rabbil alameen.

syilla
10-09-2007, 01:39 PM
:salamext:

I've heard this from a scholar...

The intimacy relationship in the heaven will be different than in this dunya. It'll pure and clean.

The human there will not be sweating, no urinating and etc.

wallahualam

sevgi
10-09-2007, 01:45 PM
can someone move this to the brothers section.

totally valid question i must admit....but its like..not valid here for bros n sisters to respond on.

i think.

whats nafl?

Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Salamualikum.
^ I agree i said that before in my post this thread should be moved in brothers section as the brothers can help the brother insha'Allaah :)

Nafl is a type of optional salah in Islam. Like Sunnah salat, they are not considered obligatory but are thought to confer extra benefit on the person performing them. Also meaning extra, is a voluntary act performed occasionally by the Holy Prophet. It is also termed as Mustahab.

Ma'assalama

sevgi
10-09-2007, 02:10 PM
ooooo nafl....ok

like two extra non obligatory rakahs of prayer...lol.ok

i get it.

i think we have scared the bro away...lol..

i didnt mean to...

:)

Abdul-Raouf
10-09-2007, 02:11 PM
I have heard (doubtful) that people in heaven will be pious and they will be pure... no such feeling will come in them...

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

Anywho don't worry about 'sex' worry about if your going to enter Janah or not.. .
Good reply... sister.

3isha
10-09-2007, 02:19 PM
anyway on that day u wudnt be worried about grls and sex rather u'd be dying of the intense heat and u'll be fearful before ure lord,

Re.TiReD
10-09-2007, 02:24 PM
:salamext:

Isn't it strange how we long for Jannah yet don't do anything to get there? We describe and want to know what it's going to be like, but brothers and sisters- just think, who guaranteed YOU Jannah? NOBODY! let's work hard to get there, and if we're sincere mu'mins; nothing is impossible with Allah. Wallahu A'lam :w:

Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Salamualikum.
^ True indeed, One should not worry about another but them self by striving to achieve the aspirational to get there self in Janah, thats the important thing ever.

All this sex,fitna,haram,bi'dah all this would be not needed in Janah walahi trust me you'll truley forget about this stuff instead you'll be scared that your heart will be in fear that you will be actually shivering and pondering to stand towards your lord....

Just forget all this rubbish and ask Allaah for guide you..

Ma'assalama

Anwarica
10-10-2007, 09:51 AM
As stated, working for Janah will be the issue to be concerned with, but for a direct answer to the question, we know that Janah has what no eye ever saw, what no ear ever heard and what no heart could ever expect.

In addition, Allah creates new enjoyments that we don't know anything about and the greatest thing will ever happen (won't happen for all people) is to see Allah in Janah.

So we ask for Al Ferdaws, the highest rank in Janah. Insha'Allah :)

Malaikah
10-10-2007, 10:13 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimforlife
Hey guys, i am new to this forum. I just wanted to ask if we will be able to have sex in heaven.
Yes it is. Please next time when you want to ask a question of that nature, phrase yur question in a way that is more appropriate. E.g. can we have intercourse.

Can we wish for someone and will they appear? What if we really love someone here, can we wish for them to show up in heaven?
I don't know about that one.

Is sex allowed in heaven?
Again, yes. Between husband and wife.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.