/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the dispute, we have anyway?

I_notGenerous
10-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Hii...all...

I personally think being narrow minded, negative and judgemental are stereotype thinking which is deficit knowledge and quite or not accurately can be dangerous in the society. This involves in every community or religions. We have to open our mind, build bridges always..to value life means to value people, to find our own self awareness and achieve our own self realisation is to dignify this life this living.

This means not to hurt others, not to disturb the peacefulness that others have achieved, in simple term to store "LOVES" in our mindset to bring happiness in life or to introduce the absence of emotional pain. I think is possible, if we have values in life.:sunny: In other words it is better to learn to plant and be a good gardener to bring up colours in life.Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Salamualikum.

'Turn your back around you be on the dark side, Look straight your on the colourful side'

^ Thats what me nan always says..

wilberhum
10-09-2007, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by I_notGenerous
Hii...all...

I personally think being narrow minded, negative and judgemental are stereotype thinking which is deficit knowledge and quite or not accurately can be dangerous in the society. This involves in every community or religions. We have to open our mind, build bridges always..to value life means to value people, to find our own self awareness and achieve our own self realisation is to dignify this life this living.

This means not to hurt others, not to disturb the peacefulness that others have achieved, in simple term to store "LOVES" in our mindset to bring happiness in life or to introduce the absence of emotional pain. I think is possible, if we have values in life.:sunny: In other words it is better to learn to plant and be a good gardener to bring up colours in life.Thank you.
It is always nice to see some thing like this.
It helps us reevaluate our values.

Peace to you an all
Wilber

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.