/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sooo Happy!

Henry
09-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Assalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu brothers and sisters!

WOOOHOOO! I just spent some money on my first prayer rug

And three more Kufis (The three I have now are basically just tight skullcaps, Inshallah this will provide a little heat relief in school :) )

And the item I am most happy about is the Digital Quran!
I got this as an early birthday present, so I didn't pay for this. (Look who the reciter is! :) :) :) )

And last but definately not least, since $200 was spent on the items, I had $30 in free money to spend (!!!). Every $30 you get a $10 to spend. So...here is what I got!

(I can't wait to put the Afghan hat on!)
And a black Afghan Hat (This is dark brown)

PS. Oh yeah, a compass came with the rug.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anwara
09-15-2005, 07:41 PM
:sl:

mashallah do you read namaaz on that prayer mat.

:w: ;)

S_87

some cool stuff :thumbs_up

hehe good choice for digi Quran too :)

anwara
where did you buy those from

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
09-15-2005, 07:42 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

masha Allah bro subhan Allah :D thats well good. most people these dayz waste their money on loadz of stupid thingz.. drugz bein 1 of em. buh masha Allah you spendin it in a excellent way subhan Allah. if all of us muslims did this and payed even just a little bit in charity that would be really good. keep up the good work bro :)

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Henry
09-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Assalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu

Thanks for the comments :)

Woah, how ironic, time to pray! :D

Wassalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu

Pinkrose
09-15-2005, 09:44 PM

Hey those were nice items bro!! :)

I always wanted the digital quran but haven't got it yet!! :'(
Inshallah i hope to get it soon!! ~lol~

btw: Very good way to spend your money!! Mashallah!! :thumbs_up

:w:

Muhammad
09-15-2005, 10:06 PM
:sl: brother Henry,

It is indeed excellent to see that you are eager in practising Islam and spending your money on such beautiful items Masha'Allaah!

I am sure that you will look like a very handsome brother with all those different kufis on :brother: !!!

And Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing the news of your purchases and happiness with us! :)

:w:

P.S. You are the third member today that I am seeing expressing his happiness; it's nice to know we have such jolly people amongst us Alhamdulillah :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.