/* */

PDA

View Full Version : look outside your window to the skies

جوري
10-10-2007, 11:40 PM
I think tonight is the night... pls remember me in your du3a and share du3a here so I can do qyam Al-layel soon pls...

I got my non Muslim friends to look for 'that day' they don't know the deal but three random people have called me today, telling me, there is just something about the lower heavens tonight.. Allah A3lam of course.. but pls keep me in your du3a and share with me your du3a
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
10-10-2007, 11:45 PM
:wasalamex I'm gonna go check outside now lol! Sister Purest, inshaa'Allah I will keep the whole Ummah in my Du'as like I always do. :)

al Amaanah
10-11-2007, 12:04 AM
could anyone post dalil about the signs of laylatul qadr? if theres any? jazakum Allahu khair.

snakelegs
10-11-2007, 12:16 AM
i thought it was last night. :confused:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-11-2007, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i thought it was last night. :confused:
I did too bas walhi don't take my word for it, look for yourself.. I have a dear friend who lives in the state of MD.. described to me in a message exactly what I was seeing in NY .. my friend is a non-Muslim.. I pray that Allah guides all whom I love to the path of the righteous Ameen...

The sky looked so tender, if I can say caressing.. the clouds had touches of the softest shades in them and they weren't harsh clouds, they were the most cogent telling clouds..if they could speak, it was like stair wells from the lowest heaven to the earth... they were voluptuous incandescent and emotional with intensity and brilliance.. I wondered if everyone else saw what I saw too,I could touch them just by taking my hand from the sun roof of my car.. so far two other people called me on their own accord because I made my friends promise to call me once they spot the most amazing skies.. but they were confused about the even odd thing.. so I said today is the eve of an odd day..in it there is safety until fajr time...

pls brothers and sisters make du3a for me and this umma.. and I for you insha'Allah

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.