/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid Mubarak

fatima_01
10-11-2007, 12:50 AM
salaams every1

just wanted to say eid mubarak i knw its a lil early and it cud b on friday or saturday but i wanted to be the first one to say it :D :coolious: so EID MUBRAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKK to every1 at Li hope u all have a greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt eid ;)

:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
asma2
10-11-2007, 08:44 AM
thank u sis u too eid mubrak
macasalaam

Danah
10-11-2007, 08:50 AM
thanks sister.

I will be the third one said
EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID MUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK to you all

^_^

Camomilla
10-11-2007, 09:18 AM
thanx sister!!
Eid Mubarak!!:peace: :peace: :thankyou: :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-11-2007, 09:19 AM
I heard from the grapvine that it will be saturday insha'Allah.. 3eed mubarak everyone.. so sad how Ramdan just flew away from us imsad

:w:

nadia85
10-11-2007, 09:23 AM
THanxs and eid mubark to u alll

Ebtisweetsam
10-11-2007, 10:13 AM
:sl: I just wanted to say we were told by the Aust Muslim Society that eid will be on saturaday, but the Turkish community are celebrating on friday.....

Anyway eid mubarak to all.:D

*~Sofia~*
10-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Salams all :)

Jazakhallah Sis :D

An early Eid Mubarak to you too.. and to all other LI members.

I heard from the grapvine that it will be saturday insha'Allah.. 3eed mubarak everyone.. so sad how Ramdan just flew away from us
^ i know sister.. like the blink of an eye... just flew by :( I pray that Allah (swt) allows us to witness the next inshallah..

Neway have a lovely Eid everyone :D

w'salams

fatima_01
10-11-2007, 12:18 PM
so wens eid in england?? some are celebrating eid 2mrw sum on saturday urghhhhh i really wantd EVRYONE to have eid on one day for once :(:(

*~Sofia~*
10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Salams,

^ im finking it's gonna be on saturday, even though i dont think it's confirmed yet.Just gonna have to wait and see until the moon has been sighted :)
I want everone to celebrate together too, don't like it wen it's celebrated on different days.

w'salam

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Salamualikum.

I would appreciate if every muslim on LI take my Eid Greeting to there heart, i would also appreciate if everyone on LI forgive me for anything bad i have done to them.
Ramdan was a blessing month and has vanished soo quickly without any notice, i certainly know im not a good muslim and i certainly do undertsand where im in the wrong and we never know this might be our last Eid Allaah hu alim, So please everyone forgive me from there bottom of hearts and let me mend it for them.

May you all have a good Eid and please remember to read your prayers aswel, maybe it's a time to celebrate but that does not mean we forget our prayers or leave Allaah to a side. Remember Allaah good times and bad times.
'O you who believe! turn (in repentance) to Allah a sincere turning; May be your Lord will remove from you your evil… (Qur'an, 66: 8)

Remember the Prophet said there are four signs of a repentant:

1) He is sincere to God in his actions
2) He shuns falsehood
3) He attaches firmly to truth and
4) He is eager to do good.

We yet do not know when Eid is, but i feel as if im going to be in tears as i do not want Ramdan to go. The cages will be now open to the same routine Subhan'Allaah! :cry:

Ya Allaah forgive us and lead us all to the right path, O Allah forgive my sins of which You are aware and if I repeat it then forgive me again. O Allah! I couldn't get an opportunity to fulfill the covenants done against my evil deeds, forgive these sins too. O Allah forgive the sins done by the action of eyes, mistake of the lips, negligence of the heart and by the movement of the tongue. O Allah! I ask You as all the praise belongs to You. There is no lord other than You, You are the one to bestow favours. You are the possessor of Honour and Majesty for the Heavens and the Earth. I am poor and indigent repent and seek forgiveness. O Allah send blessings on Mohammad and his progeny and forgive all my sins whether they are old or new. All those sins which I have performed. O Allah don't make my problems, difficult for me and don't give my enemies an opportunity to mock at me because there is no one other than You to ward off the idifficulties and ease the hardships. :cry: Amin

Ma'assalama

3isha
10-11-2007, 01:35 PM
jazakallah for that sis^^

and i wish everyone on LI a BIG eid mubarak :smile:

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Salamualikum.

Amin, shukran ukthi

'Abd al-Baari
10-11-2007, 02:24 PM
:sl:

Eid Mubarak Everyone!! :)..Hope you have a wondeful Eid, not long tll we know when it is now! :)

S_87
10-11-2007, 02:31 PM

Taqabballahu minna wa minkum :)

m102313
10-11-2007, 02:34 PM
I just wanted to say that we should still be praying and spending a lot of time in the worship of Allah, remember ramadhan hasn't finished yet, we shouldn't jump on greeting other's for Eid, when Eid day comes then Insha'allah you'll have the time to say it.

Jazakallahu Khairan

fatima_01
10-11-2007, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*
Salams,

^ im finking it's gonna be on saturday, even though i dont think it's confirmed yet.Just gonna have to wait and see until the moon has been sighted :)
I want everone to celebrate together too, don't like it wen it's celebrated on different days.

w'salam
lol last year in my family half the ppl did it on 1 day and the other half on the next day it was....wierd:p

fatima_01
10-11-2007, 05:03 PM
its annouced in saudi eid is 2mrw yessss im soooo happy hpe u all have a wikd day kinda sad tho this ramadhan went fassssst :(

shible
10-11-2007, 05:25 PM

Wish U All a Very Happy Eid Mubarak.:happy:

May Allah Grant us Success in this Duniya and Akirah

May Allah guide us all in the right Path

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Salamualikum.

I don't want Ramdan to go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:!!

Na7lah
10-11-2007, 06:08 PM
:( iA it'll come again

EID MUBARAK

Haidar_Abbas
10-11-2007, 06:09 PM

EID MOUBARAK!!!

:D :sl:

m102313
10-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Is it tomorrow in the UK ?

'Abd-al Latif
10-11-2007, 06:11 PM
asalamu alykum brothers and sisters

eid mubarak, its eid tomorrow in London, UK

11-october-2007

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
Is it tomorrow in the UK ?

YES

InToTheRain
10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Eid Mubarak. May your Fast, Salat, Dua and that you have spent in the way of Allah(SWT) in the past month be accepted. Allah Huakbar.

Beblessed
10-11-2007, 06:55 PM
EID MUBARAK EVERYONE :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
Eid Mubarak. May your Fast, Salat, Dua and that you have spent in the way of Allah(SWT) in the past month be accepted. Allah Huakbar.

ameeen

Aisha20
10-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Eid Mubarak!!
let see when is eid here :)

nebula
10-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Eid Mubarak People Woooooooooooo Zoooop Zoop Bullet Bullet

m102313
10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Eid's not tommorrow round my ends, it's on Saturday.

The Ruler
10-11-2007, 07:40 PM

3id Mubaarak Brezirs and Siztirs. Hab a habby and foon 3id. Firom your siztir, Liloo.

Eid or not, I have school tomorrow. "You can't miss school" Yappidee yap is what my miss said. And I am bound by the rules of my school to listen to that woman. Nevertheless, spending a day of eid with non-muslim friends isn't really that bad.

Soulja Girl
10-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Eid Mubarak ya'll! :D
Hope you all have a good day. :)

julie sarri
10-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Eid mubarak may Allah swt blessings be upon all the members on here and may Allah swt except all our fast ameen

jannat
10-11-2007, 08:00 PM
:salamext:
EID MUBARAK!! TO EVERYONE who is celebrating it tomorrow.. May allah tala make all duas come true and accept your salah, fasting and prayers inshallah. i think i will be doin Eid on Saturday.. am upset:( coz we wont all be doing Eid on the same day in the UK..even though alot of us did fast on the same day..

i hope Allah will bless us all , bring us all peace, success, good health and happiness inshallah.. May the year go well and inshallah may Allah fulfil our duas.
Warm wishes and Best regards for Eid!:D

Pk_#2
10-11-2007, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

Taqabballahu minna wa minkum :)
;D sis explain what that means,

Eid mubarak everyone, so is everyone in UK doing it tomorrow then?

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuh. :D

aadil77
10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Eid mumbarak bros' and sis' Eid is tomorow here in the UK, but I have to go to college after Eid namaaz, oh well

snakelegs
10-11-2007, 08:53 PM
eid mubarak, everybody! :sunny:

glo
10-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Eid Mubarak from me too. :thankyou:

InToTheRain
10-11-2007, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Going house to house whilst attempting to eat as little as possible hence not breaking the whole purpose of practising self restraint throughout the month... Insha'Allah :X

It's gonna feel wierd being able to eat throughout the day :D

:w: Wa Rahamatullahi wa Barakatuhu

amille40
10-11-2007, 09:14 PM

I hope everyone has had a great Ramadan :) It was my first and Im sad that it is over too!

Eid Mubarak!

Ghira
10-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I heard Tomorrow (Friday) is Eid in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia site the moon so Eid is tomorrow over there as well...So I have two sources.

Oh and Eid MURBARAK...InshaAllah Allah (swt) will accept our fast and salaat.

Beblessed
10-11-2007, 10:02 PM
;D sis explain what that means,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuh. :D
TaqabbAllahu minna wa minkum - May Allah accept our and your good deeds

ameen

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
I thought this might fit with this thread today...

Alvida Alvida Alvida hai Mahe Ramzan bas Alvida hai... By Fasihuddin

doing eid on Saturday aswell :)

Eid Mubarak to my bothers and sisters :D

Al-Hanbali
10-11-2007, 10:34 PM

Insha'Allah celebrating on saturday. Eid Mubarak everyone. Subhan'Allah how quick did Ramadhan come and go.

If you also look at the scientific facts, it's pretty impossible for the moon to be sighted in most parts of the world, if only I had that map thingy in the masjid to show you all.
I think it can be found here: www.moonsighting.com

.: Jannati :.
10-11-2007, 11:11 PM

everyone!! whatever day ur doing it on ...:statisfie

..ah subhan'Allah still can't believe Ramadhan is like officially over ... :(

Abdul Fattah
10-11-2007, 11:51 PM
May Allah subhana wa ta'ala accept the fasting of us and forgive us and bless us.
Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters

Aisha20
10-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Eid is on saturday over here..
:p

Sal3ma 7
10-12-2007, 01:09 AM
no moon sighting in panama..
eid will be on saturday inshaallah!
Eid Mubarak to u all:D

ahsan28
10-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Eid mubarik to all the members and their families :D

Na7lah
10-12-2007, 04:56 AM
Eid Mubarak 2 everyone we might b celabrating Tommorow but am
not sure :) i hope so
Subhanallah Ramadan left us so quikly :( i miss our blessed guest :(

Ma'salamah

Na7lah
10-12-2007, 05:04 AM
no Eid is gona be on SATURDAY :(
atleast we hav more time to get ready

islamirama
10-12-2007, 05:20 AM
AssalaamuAlaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu
Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum!!!
(May Allaah accept [the fast and worship] from us and from you)

Official Decision and Announcement of the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia...
Just a short time ago, Fatwa-Online was informed of the official decision and announcement of the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia that since the moon of Shawwaal was sighted this evening, here in Saudi Arabia, we shall be completing twenty nine (29) days of Ramadhaan (1428 A.H.), in accordance with the hadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam):
((Fast when you see the crescent. If it is obscured to you, then complete thirty days of Sha'baan. And break your fast when you see the crescent. If it is obscured to you then fast thirty days)), [transmitted by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim].
Subsequently, we shall be celebrating 'Eed al-Fitr on Friday 12th October 2007, inshaa.-Allaah.

http://www.fatwa-online.com/news/0071011.htm

In light of the above news, please check with your local community to see if they are going with Global sighting (above) or their own local sighting.

Anwarica
10-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Happy Eid for us tomorrow and for others who celebrate today. :)

Fishman
10-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Ah! 'Tis the time of year for all sorts of lunar lunacy! Will it be on a day that nobody can see the moon on anyway? Will the lack of a definite answer mean new reverts everywhere will be confused and turn up to Eid salah the day after and find then everyone has gone? Or will non-Muslims have an insanely hard time understanding the whole thing and stop bothering to learn about Islam? Only time will tell... :D

On a more serious note, Eid Mubarak to those celebrating today, best wishes for a good Eid Mubarak for those (including me) who are celebrating tomorrow, and some sort of posthumous Eid Mubarak to those who celebrated yesterday for some reason!

Fishman
10-12-2007, 01:45 PM
BTW, the reason why I'm off school is because I have a stomach upset that makes nasty brown messes, so I don't know whether I will be better for Eid. Please make dua for me...

ansar.tajudeen
10-12-2007, 02:09 PM
inshallah tomorrow(SATURDAY) is EID here (INDIA), but still v did nt seen the crescent so v wil know by today night in the isha

any how i wish u all EID MUBARAK

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ere-india.html

Admin
10-12-2007, 02:41 PM
They just declared, tomorrow's gonna be 30th Ramadan :p Moon wasnt sighted here, and so Eid's on Sunday, Inshallah.

SophiaCroft
10-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Asluma Alikum Everyone!

Intisar
10-12-2007, 07:20 PM
:salamext: Eid Mubarak yaa muslimeen! :D

rubiesand
10-12-2007, 07:25 PM
*Eid Mubarak!*

snakelegs
10-12-2007, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Ah! 'Tis the time of year for all sorts of lunar lunacy! Will it be on a day that nobody can see the moon on anyway? Will the lack of a definite answer mean new reverts everywhere will be confused and turn up to Eid salah the day after and find then everyone has gone? Or will non-Muslims have an insanely hard time understanding the whole thing and stop bothering to learn about Islam? Only time will tell... :D
here we have material for a trashy muslim soap opera!!! ;D

hope you're all recovered by tomorrow, fishman.

Abdul-Raouf
10-12-2007, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fatima_01
salaams every1

just wanted to say eid mubarak i knw its a lil early and it cud b on friday or saturday but i wanted to be the first one to say it :D :coolious: so EID MUBRAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKK to every1 at Li hope u all have a greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt eid ;)

:peace:
Salaam

EID MUBARAK

Today(Sat) is the 30th of Ramadhan....Finished Sahar 20 min ago...

Eid is on Sunday*(tomo) for us in India....

Woodrow
10-12-2007, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Salaam

EID MUBARAK

Today(Sat) is the 30th of Ramadhan....Finished Sahar 20 min ago...

Eid is on Sunday*(tomo) for us in India....
same here today is the 30th of Ramadhan, except it is Friday here and tomorrow will be Sat.

islamirama
10-12-2007, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
same here today is the 30th of Ramadhan, except it is Friday here and tomorrow will be Sat.
actually 1/2 your community did Eid today (friday) and other 1/2 will do tomorrow :)

Shorty x
10-13-2007, 12:03 AM
salaaamz!!!

EiD MuBaRaK!!!!!!!!! to everyone on this forum, all over the world!!!!!!!

i understand , how different Countries would could do Eid on different days , but inshallah , one day,i hope we can manage to all celebrate Eid on the same day for once , in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hmm:

Hope you all enjoy urselfs whatever u may be doing

wsalams

Shorty xx

fatima_01
10-13-2007, 08:06 AM
so now tht eid is over for sum of us guys wat did u lot get up2???

sevgi
10-13-2007, 08:14 AM

this complicated eid date thing makes me so angry..and i dnt get angry too easily...it upsets me as i cannot see the logic behind the distinctions..

but either way...eid mubarak to all...please keep me and our muslim community in ur minds.

peace

Skillganon
10-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Eid Mubarak to everyone.

We here in London celeberated in Friday. Well That is tghe majority.

The minority celebrating on saturday, or with their own ethnic country.

We celebrate it with the majority as part of the sunnah.

Those who do it on saturday most of the time get an empty mosque.

muslim786
10-13-2007, 11:46 AM

Eid Murbarak to all my brothers and sisters, I have found this article which i think might be useful

http://www.madania.org/english/artic...onsighting.php

Bittersteel
10-13-2007, 12:52 PM
eid mubarak to everyone!!!!!!!!
weird all this moon sighting activities.

- Qatada -
10-13-2007, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye

this complicated eid date thing makes me so angry..and i dnt get angry too easily...it upsets me as i cannot see the logic behind the distinctions..

but either way...eid mubarak to all...please keep me and our muslim community in ur minds.

peace

:wasalamex

Question: There is disagreement among the Muslims in our country whether we should follow calculations, a local sighting, or a global sighting. Which group should I follow?

Answered by Sheikh Salman al-Oadah

I hold the opinion that Muslims should fast with the people of the country wherein they reside whether they rely on calculations, use both calculations and a crescent sighting, or rely exclusively upon a sighting. Allah likes people to be together and dislikes separation.

Muslims should avoid looking absurd in front of other nations, particularly in highly visible matters such as fasting, `îd, and the pilgrimage.

From the website editors:

The decision on which sighting to follow (a local one, an international one, or a calculation, as mentioned by Sheikh Salman) must ultimately be made by the scholars in your country. When that decision is made, everyone must follow it. There is no excuse for different communities within the same region to begin Ramadan and to celebrate `îd on different days.

The issue at hand is based on ijtihâd and differences of opinion are allowed in this case. However, when it comes down to implementation, the community must be united. Whoever goes against the majority decision and divides the community is wrong. Therefore, even if you disagree with the ijtihâd that is reached by the majority of the scholars in your country, you must abide by their decision for the sake of Muslim unity.

And Allah knows best.

Fatwâ Department Research Committee of IslamToday.net chaired by Sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî

- Qatada -
10-13-2007, 01:10 PM

eid mubarak! :D

amirah_87
10-13-2007, 01:18 PM

Eid Mubarak All. TaqabbalAllaahu minnaa wa minkum!! (",)

Aameen to all previous ad'iyah.

Hope you all are havin/had a smashin' time!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-13-2007, 03:24 PM

Eid Mubarak to everyone!! Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum! :happy:

Ameen to all the Adiya :)

Admin
10-13-2007, 06:07 PM

Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum! Eid's tomorrow for us.

BlissfullyJaded
10-13-2007, 06:47 PM

'Eid mubarak to all. I hope everybody has had, is having, and will have a wonderful and pleasant Eid inshaAllah, and may it especially be a time of relief to those who are experiencing difficult times.

Mawaddah
10-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Eid Mubarak!!

Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum

MuslimahBarb
10-14-2007, 03:34 AM
Eid Mubarak Everyone!!

I hope all of my sisters and brothers in Islam had a wonderful day!

Sister Barbara

MuslimahBarb
10-14-2007, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I heard from the grapvine that it will be saturday insha'Allah.. 3eed mubarak everyone.. so sad how Ramdan just flew away from us imsad

Ukhti
You are so right, it passed by way too fast. I hope you had a wonderful Eid!:D

Salam,
Sister Barb

Miss Palestine
10-14-2007, 04:13 AM
I miss Ramadannn!! lolzz

جوري
10-14-2007, 06:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBarb
Ukhti
You are so right, it passed by way too fast. I hope you had a wonderful Eid!:D

Salam,
Sister Barb
Been wanting to give all my Muslim bros and sisters (3eedya) in the forum of reps.. I am so sick of the you have passed too much reps message lol.. but dear sister I am having a wonderful 3eed and pray you are too insha'Allah

;D

Pk_#2
10-14-2007, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Eid Mubarak!!

Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum
What? :hmm:

:D Eid mubarak!

Protected_Diamond
10-14-2007, 05:45 PM
A late Eid Mubaraak to you all. Insha' Allah all our good deeds will be accepted. Let's all try and be good after ramzaan as well. :sunny:

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Salamualikum.

I miss Ramdan soooo much :cry: :cry:

Ma'assalama

Intisar
10-14-2007, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

I miss Ramdan soooo much :cry: :cry:

Ma'assalama
:wasalamex Me too wallahi. :cry: It was the best month of my life, and I took advantage of it. Now I just can't get used to not having it.

islamirama
10-14-2007, 07:44 PM
What? :hmm:

:D Eid mubarak!
Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum!!!
(May Allaah accept [the fast and worship] from us and from you)

Proper way to say "Eid Mubarak" ...

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:wasalamex Me too wallahi. :cry: It was the best month of my life, and I took advantage of it. Now I just can't get used to not having it.

I know tell me about it sister!..

Ma'assalama

Na7lah
10-14-2007, 07:49 PM
i miss ramadan but EiD wAs rEaLy GrEaT :D

MuslimahBarb
10-18-2007, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia

My Dear Sister,
I had a very nice Ramadan and am finding that each one has become easier when it comes to the fasting, this year marked my 5th Ramadan Alhamdulillah!:D I must get to work on becoming a full member so that I can give you wonderful people rep points.;D

Salam
Sister Barb

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.