/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don't Delay

zeshkani
10-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Salam

Don't Delay Your Repentance because tommorow might never come
don't delay and say ill do it tommorow, because death does not come with a warning. death can come anytime, will you be ready?
imagine dieing doing a sin. or dieing during the month of ramadan and not fasting if your perfectlly healthy. dont wait till its to late. like pushing things and saying ill do it tommorow, but were are you today? if the angel of death comes, will you say i have been waiting for this, or will you say i need more time, just one more hour to make good deeds. or when hajj comes by will you say iam not ready, iam to young, i can't make it, but on the other hand you buy luxuries.

Brothers and Sisters do not delay your repentance, because you are not promised tommorow.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Salamualikum.

Shukran for sharing this soo reminds of a lecture which was done by Ahmed Ali (If i got his name correct), i did get something along these lines through Email which made me think all of a sudden.. and actually i was thinking whilst i read the email that was sent to me 'why im on this earth'.. Subhan'Allaah we never realise why where really here on this duniya...

Btw, i can't imagine myself dying i do apologise.

May Allaah guide you. Amin

Ma'assalama

*~Sofia~*
10-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Salam brother,

What a beneficial reminder bro, Jazakhallah khair. It's so tru, you just dont' no when you will leave this world :( Just take each day as it comes and live each day as if it's ur last.

I have been thinking bout this alot lately.. ive heard of so many young deaths this year.. and it just makes you think alot. One brother passed away in august and he was only a year older than me :(

Neway excellent reminder to those who don't remember death often...

May Allah(swt) forgive us our sins and guide us. Ameen :)

w'salam

Haidar_Abbas
10-11-2007, 06:25 PM
:sl: :D mashAllah akh Zeshkani wonderfully said jizakAllahu wa barakAllahu feek :sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Camomilla
10-11-2007, 06:50 PM
thank you brother reminding us about death, Jazakallah Khair!

pasionatemumina
02-17-2008, 11:32 AM
jazakALLAH for the post

khadija_007
02-17-2008, 09:51 PM
:sl:
Jazakhalla Khair, it was a well needed reminder. May Allah(swt) guide us all onto the right path, Ameen
:w:

AhlaamBella
02-17-2008, 09:56 PM
JazakAllah Khayr for reminding us :D

------
02-18-2008, 01:17 PM
:salamext:

Excellent reminder.

Also check out this thread Inshaa Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...epent-but.html

rabarbara2008
02-19-2008, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zeshkani
Salam

Don't Delay Your Repentance because tommorow might never come
don't delay and say ill do it tommorow, because death does not come with a warning. death can come anytime, will you be ready?
imagine dieing doing a sin. or dieing during the month of ramadan and not fasting if your perfectlly healthy. dont wait till its to late. like pushing things and saying ill do it tommorow, but were are you today? if the angel of death comes, will you say i have been waiting for this, or will you say i need more time, just one more hour to make good deeds. or when hajj comes by will you say iam not ready, iam to young, i can't make it, but on the other hand you buy luxuries.

Brothers and Sisters do not delay your repentance, because you are not promised tommorow.
:w:
what a great and useful post. most people (me included :phew) just think about the here and now. we forget to repent on time. as you said, it can be too late. thankd for opening my eyes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.