/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam from FIJI!!!

grammarian
10-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Assalamwalaikum my Muslim family!!! I am all the way from Fiji and I'm really excited to be a member of this family!!!

I hope everyone's fasting has gone well and each of us has managed to look deep within our hearts and find inner peace and love for all. Eid is now dawning upon us and it is only a matter of hours before we all join hands in celebrating the most wonderful event on the planet I reckon.

In our current times when Islam and each brother/sister is going through some strife because of the present political winds, I'm happy to know such a forum exists where we come together as one in these times of need and provide support to anyone and everyone who wants it. I firmly believe that Islam truly is the religion of love and peace and it is my deepest wish that we will all be able to share this concept with everyone throughout the world to help every person understand our purpose and mission.

I pray to Allah that each of you are kept safe and your dreams fulfilled.

~grammarian~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Salam brother

welcome to the LI family! i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah.

Explore the forums, take part in the discussions and enjoy :D

Any questions? just ask away and im sure we will be able to help u out.

Happy to have u here, so get posting inshallah

w'salam

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Salamualikum.

May Allaah guide you. Amin

Ma'assalama

3isha
10-11-2007, 01:44 PM
:sl:

WELCOME

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haidar_Abbas
10-11-2007, 06:22 PM
:D :sl: :D WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MashAllah akh Fiji?? AMAZING, Alhamadulillah Islam is firmly in place all over the globe, May Allah(swt) give us the stength to raise the banner of La Elaha ElAllah and never let is fall ALLAHUMA AMEEN!!! and Ameen to your duas habib!!!:sl:

snakelegs
10-11-2007, 09:15 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
wow - you could be our very first fijian (not sure that's right)!
enjoy!

grammarian
10-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Bula (Fijian greeting for hello) and thanks for making me feel welcome!!! I'm hoping to contribute as much as possible to raise awareness about the true side of Islam!!!

SirZubair
10-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Asalam alaikum bro :)

Are you a FIJIAN or are you a Fiji Born Indian?

I am originally from Fiji, i left fiji when i was 11. I have not been back since,.. its been 12 long years... :eek:

grammarian
10-12-2007, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Asalam alaikum bro :)

Are you a FIJIAN or are you a Fiji Born Indian?

I am originally from Fiji, i left fiji when i was 11. I have not been back since,.. its been 12 long years... :eek:
FBI - Fiji Born Indian ;)

^..sTr!vEr..^
10-12-2007, 07:25 PM

SirZubair
10-13-2007, 04:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by grammarian
FBI - Fiji Born Indian ;)
Welcome to LI my FBI friend. Where abouts in Fiji you from?
I am from RakiRaki..

grammarian
10-13-2007, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Welcome to LI my FBI friend. Where abouts in Fiji you from?
I am from RakiRaki..
Suva :D

sevgi
10-13-2007, 08:11 AM
salams..

welcome...

i have so many FBI friends its crazy...they call emselves fijian indians...thats the same thing as an FBI right?

wel,,,they love fiji and always go there like every holiday. seems like a great place...in fact, i would like to go there..its not so far after all...i think many fijians move to australia and NZ...but Australia is better than NZ!:D

only kidding zubair...i swear.:) i have lots of frends form NZ also...lotttsss...:)

SirZubair
10-17-2007, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
salams..

welcome...

i have so many FBI friends its crazy...they call emselves fijian indians...thats the same thing as an FBI right?

)
Yes it is :)

wel,,,they love fiji and always go there like every holiday. seems like a great place...in fact, i would like to go there..its not so far after all...
I have not been back for a very very long time. Well over a decade.

i think many fijians move to australia and NZ...but Australia is better than NZ!:D
Trust me sister,.. Australia is NOTHING compared to New Zealand. lol.

only kidding zubair...i swear.:) i have lots of frends form NZ also...lotttsss...:)
I knew you were kidding. How can anyone ever be serious when comparing Ozzy to Nz? ^o) ^o)

Al_Imaan
10-18-2007, 02:02 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Abdul-Raouf
10-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Salaam...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.