/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HELLO Everyone

yellow810
10-11-2007, 11:09 AM
I am a Christian but I wanted to know more about Islam religion bec. I have good Muslims friends and wanted to have more. I hope I am welcome

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
10-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Peace :)

welcome to the LI family Yellow.. ihope u have a very beneficial stay.

Im sure u will learn lots here..it's a great forum :D

Any questions? just ask away and we will be happy to help :)

Explore, enjoy and get posting!

Peace out

rubiesand
10-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi Yellow,

Of course you're welcome. Dive right in! :D

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Greetings.

May God guide you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
10-11-2007, 09:18 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
of course you're welcome.

yellow810
10-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. See you then for more sharing of ideas and other concerns. I am sure my stay here will be very beneficial for me as a human being.

al Amaanah
10-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Welcome on LI yellow. :)

yellow810
10-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Good Day...to all you good people out there...Pls. write me in English...not in other Language...thanks !!!!!!! But I would appreciate it if someone could teach me Arabic.

Kittygyal
10-12-2007, 07:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yellow810
...Pls. write me in English...not in other Language...thanks !!!!!!! .
:scared:

We did write in english, read the previous propley posts :hmm:

believer
10-17-2007, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yellow810
I am a Christian but I wanted to know more about Islam religion bec. I have good Muslims friends and wanted to have more. I hope I am welcome
WELCOME!!!

Peace be upon you! - I am also a former Christian... please enjoy and learn here. :statisfie

Al_Imaan
10-18-2007, 01:54 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Abdul-Raouf
10-18-2007, 02:13 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!