/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Faaris: The boy who became a warrior

SwiftSword
10-11-2007, 03:15 PM
http://www.qadimoon.com/detail.php?pid=96

This is a computer game, i think they just released it. It's extremely outdated and simple, but it's also the first ever Islamic RPG.
I got it from the London Central Mosque, but you can get it online too.
As I said it's a very low budget game, with E-grade graphics and gameplay, but it's based all around Islam, and has an interesting storyline. You learn surahs, seek out imams, fight sorcerers and djinn, and spread Islam throughout the land. It's great for anyone with a PC and a little spare time on their hands.
:smile:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Greetings.

Not good at games and never have time to play such a thing like this.

God forbid

Kittygyal
10-12-2007, 07:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
lol ... :? Why god forbid? It's an Islamic game...Masha'Allah I think you can learn a huge deal from this :thumbs_up
:sl:

Lol brother, God forbid me i don't have time for games :D

Bro im not saying you can't learn anything from games but just i don't have time.. sowiee forgive me

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
10-13-2007, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
lol don't worry, I misread :-[ :hiding: Forgive me too.

:w:
:sl:

No worries brother. As it's another new day,date i can't remember mind to mind what happened the previous day/date so i forgive and forget anyway Lol :giggling:

Forgived and forget.. :sunny:

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.