/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eead? or Eeed? and Eid?

nebula
10-11-2007, 05:44 PM
eid is today no lie i saw the moon but bush made it disapear using his area 51 technology.... (yes i kno a bit random aint it) nah nah it aint today but its 2moro i believe....

so eid mubarak to the ummah and inshallah let us all do dua that we Allah gives us a chance to live in the next ramadan... inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
10-11-2007, 05:49 PM
now i have to decide wether or not to go to college 2moro lol

what do you think? should i sacrifice 1 day of education for some partay'ing

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Salamualikum.

Look im in tears walahi because im so upset Ramdan is going.. I don't even feel like going anywhere or celebrating but just sitting down and begging Allaah to forgive me...

The time has come, the time has gone, I feel as if im in the dark and i feel dreadful because Ramdan has finished. We've broke our fast and now were just talking about 'Eid this and Eid that'...
You know durning this month (Ramdan) i have ONLY kept 2fasts and if i had the oppertunity to fast all i would have :cry: I prayed only twice the trav'ehs and thats yesaday and today and i could only pray eight not all :cry: I feel so upset and im in tears whilst typing this up aswel...

I don't want Ramdan to go, but i have no choice!! :( :( :(

Subhna'Allaah time to move on... Walahi i feel terrible.... :cry: :cry:

You may wana read the post i wrote in another Eid greating thread...

Salamualikum.

I would appreciate if every muslim on LI take my Eid Greeting to there heart, i would also appreciate if everyone on LI forgive me for anything bad i have done to them.
Ramdan was a blessing month and has vanished soo quickly without any notice, i certainly know im not a good muslim and i certainly do undertsand where im in the wrong and we never know this might be our last Eid Allaah hu alim, So please everyone forgive me from there bottom of hearts and let me mend it for them.

May you all have a good Eid and please remember to read your prayers aswel, maybe it's a time to celebrate but that does not mean we forget our prayers or leave Allaah to a side. Remember Allaah good times and bad times.
'O you who believe! turn (in repentance) to Allah a sincere turning; May be your Lord will remove from you your evil… (Qur'an, 66: 8)

Remember the Prophet said there are four signs of a repentant:

1) He is sincere to God in his actions
2) He shuns falsehood
3) He attaches firmly to truth and
4) He is eager to do good.

We yet do not know when Eid is, but i feel as if im going to be in tears as i do not want Ramdan to go. The cages will be now open to the same routine Subhan'Allaah!

Ya Allaah forgive us and lead us all to the right path, O Allah forgive my sins of which You are aware and if I repeat it then forgive me again. O Allah! I couldn't get an opportunity to fulfill the covenants done against my evil deeds, forgive these sins too. O Allah forgive the sins done by the action of eyes, mistake of the lips, negligence of the heart and by the movement of the tongue. O Allah! I ask You as all the praise belongs to You. There is no lord other than You, You are the one to bestow favours. You are the possessor of Honour and Majesty for the Heavens and the Earth. I am poor and indigent repent and seek forgiveness. O Allah send blessings on Mohammad and his progeny and forgive all my sins whether they are old or new. All those sins which I have performed. O Allah don't make my problems, difficult for me and don't give my enemies an opportunity to mock at me because there is no one other than You to ward off the idifficulties and ease the hardships. :cry: Amin

Ma'assalama

Anywho, i would say read Eid salah greet family and then maybe go college if not have a day off. Allaah hu alim

Ya Allaah forgive us all Amin

Ma'assalama

snakelegs
10-11-2007, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
now i have to decide wether or not to go to college 2moro lol

what do you think? should i sacrifice 1 day of education for some partay'ing
i don't know, but aren't you required celebrate eid?
i vote for ditching school.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NoName55
10-11-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i don't know, but aren't you required celebrate eid?
i vote for ditching school.
how come you have more authenic knowledge about our religion than most of us on here put together? :D

snakelegs
10-11-2007, 09:30 PM
i am at the stage where i can be deluded enough to actually think i know what i'm talking about, only to find out that i was way off!

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 09:31 PM
^ Im not going to argue!

NoName55
10-11-2007, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i am at the stage where i can be deluded enough to actually think i know what i'm talking about, only to find out that i was way off!
^^ be that as it may, but after reading many of your posts, I concluded that you do,indeed know more than many of us combined![with few exceptions e.g qawaali (all I need do now is to ween you off Sufi Qawali and introduce you to Quraanic Qawaali instead)]! LOL

snakelegs
10-11-2007, 09:41 PM
wow - i take that as a real compliment. shukriya!
but there is no way you will ever wean me from my nusrat qawwalis! :D

Pk_#2
10-13-2007, 01:49 PM
yay snakey wakey

You do too much reading and learning, take a break once in a while and lemme use your books :o$

Aisha20
10-13-2007, 02:06 PM
i didnt go to school neither yesterday that wasnt eid...!!!! i 'd obviously dnt go to classes bcuz of eid.

Md Mashud
10-13-2007, 02:12 PM
I did Eid yesterday :skeleton:

Pk_#2
10-13-2007, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
I did Eid yesterday :skeleton:
me azwell, but am in Luton, some pakistani's doing Eid today, so all the chicken and chips shops next to me are closed :heated: :grumbling :mmokay:

That say's something..;D

Kittygyal
10-13-2007, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
me azwell, but am in Luton, some pakistani's doing Eid today, so all the chicken and chips shops next to me are closed :heated: :grumbling :mmokay:

That say's something..;D
:sl:

Same here sister, all the candie shops are closed and im craving for some nice candy!! :grumbling

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!