/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For the Ibrahim Jibreen fans.. [NEW QURAN Recitation]

Abu Muslim
10-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Asalaamual3laykum wa ra7matullah,

Wasnt quite sure where to put this but..

===========================

October 11th, 2007 EID MUBARAK!

First and foremost, EID MUBARAK TO THE UMMAH
Whether you are doing it on Fri, yamul jumuah or Satuda, yawmul sabt.
Secondly, the beggining of Eid signals the end of ramadaan, the end of the most blseed month in the year, the end of our chance to get all our rewards mutiplied during the month [although there are till aways], the end of blessed night, the end of constant tranquility throughout the month..the end of a friend.

Allahuma taqabal siyamana, wa qiyamana, wa sujudana, wa ruk3ana, wa dua3na..

And finally, alhamdulilah I got an Eid Present for everyone *smiles* I wanted to give everyone a present but since the Ummah is dispersed all around the world and the only way I can give everyone a present is digitally, this was the only thing I could think of..[I actually thought of sometihng else but its too late now lol, maybe next year insha’Allah]
So yea, here it is, a dhikrullah.com exclusive, for the first time [these are unavailable anywhere else] Surah Hujurat, Dhariyaat, Tur, Najm, Qamr, Mumtahinah, Jumuah, Fath by Ibrahim Jibreen..

http://www.dhikrullah.com/quran/jibreen.html

[insha’Allah a few more surahs to follow e.g Surah Qalam. just hurried up so you lot could have it in time for Eid]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-12-2007, 03:31 AM
thank you

Khattab
10-12-2007, 11:43 PM
jazzakallah khairun brother, my favourite reciter so I appreciate it, eid mubarak

muslim786
10-13-2007, 12:03 PM
:sl:

eid murbarak.

jazakalla khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Have Faith
10-13-2007, 01:37 PM
jazakhallah qhayran for sharing

Abu Muslim
10-25-2007, 07:30 PM
barak'Allahu feekum

You can get the rest of his new surahs from the link below inlc. a very emotional Surah Haqqah.

http://www.dhikrullah.com/quran/jibreen.html

or for more details:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...tml#post848830

Devoted
10-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Good site ,jazakallahu khairan, thank you very much it contains a lot of good things!

sirajstc
05-13-2009, 02:26 PM
jazakalla kahair :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.