/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pls help me convert

جوري
10-12-2007, 03:37 AM
:haha: pulled your legs and you were all hurrying to do good work ;D

but it is true.. I am not computer savvy.. someone helped me before with suret al anfal but my desktop chewed it.. I have no other worldly explanation for where it went...

Anyhow could someone chivalrous help me CONVERT this file so that I can upload to my Ipod? thank you
Jazakoum Allah Khyran
Ameen
:w:

Media Tags are no longer supported

not to be greedy but if I can get suret Al anfal AGAIN all three parts too I'd be mighty gratefullll and much obliged :sunny:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NoName55
10-12-2007, 03:54 AM
Nooooway! LOL.. teach a man to fish instead of... and all that jazz :)

Free YouTube to iPod Converter: Download and convert YouTube Video ...

Step by step guide: download & convert YouTube Video (*.flv) to iPod, PSP & mobile phones MP4 video using Free YouTube to iPod Converter.

Na7lah
10-12-2007, 04:42 AM
oh thnks 4 dat i reely needded dat :)

جوري
10-12-2007, 04:50 AM
shokran akhi..Jazaka Allah khyran---I have another problem which is.. I have a laptop and a desktop.. I have been haing problems with my desktop so I decided to take my ipod shuffle and empty its content to my laptop, but it won't allow me to do that.. In fact the first message I get is the Ipod 'admin's Ipod is synched with another itunes library do you want to erase this ipod and sync it with this itunes library?
An ipod can only be tuned to one library at a time. Erasing and synching replaces the contents of this ipod with the contents of this itunes library.. how can I unload the ipods's contents to this itunes library?...
thank you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NoName55
10-12-2007, 05:10 AM
ah! as I do not own a laptop or Ipod, we'll need to wait for Brother al-Madani /ubaidullah or someone else who owns one, to come online. wasalaam :w:

NoName55
10-12-2007, 05:13 AM
How to Refresh iTunes? - iPod Hacks Forums

it may or may not be relevant

جوري
10-12-2007, 05:28 AM
shokran akhi.. had a loooooooooong talk with my 'puter savvy friend only to reach the conclusion that I need everything backed up to (burned) :lol:I must admit ipods are the most user unfriendly machines.. I wonder why they are so popular?.. after a while they are not worth all that trouble.. I always seem to waste a whole day just figuring out how to do things that should be as easy as downloading and uploading a file... instead of the message stating do you want to erase the ipod's file and synch with this library, it should state, do you want to unload the files into this library... perhaps one genius will discover that, that is a much needed feature?... No one could pay me to sit there and read a technical support page.. I am so glad I didn't go into computers like my father wanted would have been a great disappointment to him...

thank you for all your help.. Jazaka Allah khyran

جوري
10-12-2007, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
ah! as I do not own a laptop or Ipod, we'll need to wait for Brother al-Madani /ubaidullah or someone else who owns one, to come online. wasalaam :w:
You are not missing much.. I have had many problems with mine.. I add something, something else gets erased.. I upload it, it erases something else.. what a mess imsad

lmaestro
10-12-2007, 07:02 AM
So have you converted the file to mp3?i can help u with that.although i cant help u with the ipod/itunes stuff as i dont have one

Malaikah
10-12-2007, 10:42 AM
:sl:

Ipods rock, the only problem is I can't figure out how to get audio files off the ipod and onto my pc. :?

SirZubair
10-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Congrats on your conversion...

Umu 'Isa
10-12-2007, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Ipods rock, the only problem is I can't figure out how to get audio files off the ipod and onto my pc. :?
:wasalamex sis
have a look at this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...-computer.html

جوري
10-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Thank you everyone who has helped me overtly and covertly on PM.. I am truly much obliged..
May Allah's blessings shower you all and your family this Eid and always Ameen

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Takbir.....Allahu Akbar!

sevgi
10-22-2007, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Takbir.....Allahu Akbar!
are u joking?

NoName55
10-22-2007, 06:33 AM
:sl:^^ I think he misunderstood "pls help me convert" (I say it (Takbir) when a non Muslim joins Islam)
brother it is about video file conversion

Ummu Sufyaan
10-22-2007, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

wouldnt the original soruce be the from the comp. why would you want then back on the comp when you've alread got em there. unless you delelted them.:D

Pk_#2
10-22-2007, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
are u joking?
Don't be shilly, :D

Alhamdhulillah, :shade: ..:muddlehea

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-22-2007, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
are u joking?
:mmokay::mmokay::hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.