/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hiiiii

Miss Palestine
10-12-2007, 03:59 AM
:sl:
welll....hi everyonee...how u all doinnn? this is my first posttt introducinn my self (obviously) lolz. well...I'm a student...and hey better to spend time on an islamic forum when i have nothing to do =) The last time i registered for a forum was like 3 years ago, and i just used my account for 2 months and god knows what happnened 2 it now i forgot the forums name and my user name nd pw lolzz...n e waysszz...nicee seeing u all lolz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
10-12-2007, 04:49 AM
:w:

islamirama
10-12-2007, 05:05 AM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

welcome and Eid mubarak ukthee!

sevgi
10-12-2007, 05:28 AM
hey..welcome...

good to see that ur already enjoying urself...with all the laughing and the lolling...

enjoy ur stay...hope it lasts longer than ur previous one:)

get posting...see u round.

eid mubarak!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-12-2007, 07:21 AM
Salamualikum...

Eid Greetings

3isha
10-12-2007, 04:33 PM
salamz

WELCOME :smile:

believer
10-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Waaalaikum salaam warahmatullahi wa barakathu!

welcome sister! and may you have a truly beneficial experience in these threads... by the way, were you born in a Muslim family or are you a revert? - pardon me for asking...:statisfie

*~Sofia~*
10-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Salam sis :)

welcome to the LI family :) have a beneficial stay inshallah.

Explore the forums, take part in the discussions and just enjoy! :D

Any questions, just ask away and we will try to help ya

Get posting sis!

w'salam
x

Al_Imaan
10-18-2007, 01:58 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.