/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

conscienta
10-13-2007, 12:49 AM
Hello, ya'll!

Name's Anthony.

I came here cause I find Islam interesting. I don't have a Quran and can't find it on the net, so please excuse that.

I love discussing the hot button issues of the world, too.

I hope to make some friends here, but I do have one things to get out of the way about me, so I can see if this forum is open:
I'm gay, but not the stereotypical gay. And I'm not flirtitious towards straights.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NoName55
10-13-2007, 01:13 AM
OUCH! sorry brother, homosexuality is an abomination in our religion.

welcome all the same, may God guide us all to straight and narrow path of righteousness!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=free+quran

Woodrow
10-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Hello Anthony,

It may be slow here for the next hour or so most of the US members are now in Maghreb prayers or getting ready for them. Our UK members are probably asleep by now.

But, Welcome to the forum. Look around check out some of the sections. Some of the sections are closed for Ramadan, but they will be reopening in a few days.

NoName55
10-13-2007, 01:20 AM
Our UK members are probably asleep by now.
except me

:):w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
10-13-2007, 01:30 AM
and me. :D
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

conscienta
10-13-2007, 01:59 AM
Yay! Wasn't outright flamed for me orientation! Always a good first impression. Though, can't say I didn't expect to hear the religion bit. Ah well, it don't bother me! :)

Thanks!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-13-2007, 02:05 AM

جوري
10-13-2007, 02:06 AM
welcome aboard Anthony.. Enjoy your stay at LI

NoName55
10-13-2007, 02:07 AM
Yay! Wasn't outright flamed for me orientation! Always a good first impression. Though, can't say I didn't expect to hear the religion bit. Ah well, it don't bother me!

Thanks!
^^ religious bit comes as standard free gift (this being a religious site) :)

conscienta
10-13-2007, 02:12 AM
I think I'm gonna like this place.

Woodrow
10-13-2007, 02:18 AM
what part of Arkansas you in? At one time in the early 1990s I lived in West Fork. Just South of Fayetteville.

conscienta
10-13-2007, 02:19 AM
I live in Hope. Not too far from Texarkana and Emmet.

Woodrow
10-13-2007, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by conscienta
I live in Hope. Not too far from Texarkana and Emmet.
I'm familiar with Hope. I used to live in Shreveport. Wasn't Clinton born in Hope?

Woodrow
10-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Forgot to ask, you ever go to the diamond pit in Murfreesboro?

conscienta
10-13-2007, 02:24 AM
Yeppers, seen his boyhood home too.

Yep, though I never found anything.

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Hi.

believer
10-16-2007, 11:12 AM
WELCOME HERE Anthony!

I believe you are guided to find the truth!... and the issue that you being gay is not a problem... if indeed you are truly guided - no one can misguide you... and Allah will make things possible for what seems to be impossible. I have met one revert he was formerly gay (I mean really extremely gay before)... and he is now just like any other normal Muslim. A Straight Man... struggling to walk the straight path.

I hope you will have the time to read the Qur'an.... I mean seriously read it.

again... WELCOME!!!:sunny:

*~Sofia~*
10-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Peace Anthony :)

welcome to the LI family..i hope u have a very beneficial stay!
explore the forums, take part in the discussions and do enjoy.. if u have any questions dont hesitate to ask...we all like to help each other out here :D

Regarding the Quran, i normally use this site.. it's the translation of the Holy Quran.. check it out whenever you can :)

http://www.islam.tc/quran/

Just click on the chapter you would like to read and press 'read translation'.. pretty simple really eh? lol

Happy reading! :D

Peace out

Abdul-Raouf
10-16-2007, 12:11 PM

Al_Imaan
10-18-2007, 02:05 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

conscienta
10-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks all :)

(yay, got my internet back!:D )

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!