/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions pls

noorseeker
10-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Assalamalikum dear bros and sis , i hope u have all had a good eid inshallah.

Just need some advice, its just that i keep on seeing spiders all the time , ever since i start praying a couple of years back, in my bedroom, bathroom, other unusual places, even in the mosque. I know it could be nothing and i may just be a bit paranoid. Its just when i get really down and out and feel sad or i just think about religion , my eyes just happen to fall on a smile

Someone told me about the time our prophet pbuh and abu bakr were hiding in a cave from enemies , the enemies did not enter bacause a spider had spun a fresh web at the entrance so making them think no one could have been in the cave.

Any theories or am just being silly?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shible
10-13-2007, 07:53 AM
That incident was True.

But believe in the Creator(Allah) and ask him for your safety than feeling a bit uneasy on seeing his creation (Spiders).

If ur Taqwa and Eemaan are strong Enough and u r more Submissive to Allah then u need not worry on anything else since Allah will take care of everything else.

sevgi
10-13-2007, 08:01 AM
salams..

sorry, i dnt get it...

do u see spiders? or do u imagine spiders? do u like seeing them? or do they frighten u?

what do u mean by "my eyes fall on a smile.."

sorry,,,i just needed some clarity,

peace.

noorseeker
10-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Sorry sister , i meant fall on a spider.I will give a few examples, Im in the mosque praying , and a spider just happens to cross by my path , i am the only one to see it, as soon as everyone does the salam it is out of the way.
I opening my front door , theres a spider right on the door , im opening a padlock and theres a spider right on it . At work im having some juice in a cup , i leave the cup , when i return later the smallest of spiders is right at the bottom,..

Im not joking here as i am writing this , i have taken a look up, theres a dead spider sitting on my light bulb of all places,.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maidah
10-13-2007, 05:30 PM
bro i don't know if thsi has any significance, but i read somewher that seeing spiders in ur dream indicates that you are trapped in some entagling relationship, or thst you feel like an outsider in some situation. It's also a sign telling u to stay away from an tempting or alluring situation.

thsi is jst one of teh dream interpretation i read, cuz i keep seeing spiders in my dreams

MAy allah protect us

mariam.
10-13-2007, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Sorry sister , i meant fall on a spider.I will give a few examples, Im in the mosque praying , and a spider just happens to cross by my path , i am the only one to see it, as soon as everyone does the salam it is out of the way.
I opening my front door , theres a spider right on the door , im opening a padlock and theres a spider right on it . At work im having some juice in a cup , i leave the cup , when i return later the smallest of spiders is right at the bottom,..

Im not joking here as i am writing this , i have taken a look up, theres a dead spider sitting on my light bulb of all places,.
strange!!

nebula
10-14-2007, 08:01 PM
bro it might be a coincidence that you keep seeing spiders maybe?

if its happening to much that it cant keep being coincidental then maybe you should ask help frm ur imam at ur local mosque?

Pk_#2
10-14-2007, 08:08 PM

I can't help you any more than this, donate some to your local masjid azwell man, :X

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat

I can't help you any more than this, donate some to your local masjid azwell man, :X
:sl:

I need some of that for you... Oh no i run out of it :enough!: Donate some dosh to me man

Lol :skeleton: do not get me back for this pwz :phew

Miss Palestine
10-14-2007, 08:47 PM
i think ur the next spider man =P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.