/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ways To Annoy Your Professors

Lina
10-14-2007, 07:53 PM
:sl:

Bring a small cactus to class with you. Raise your hand, and when you're called on, say that the cactus has a question. Turn and look at the cactus, as if you're waiting for it to say something. After a few moments, shrug, and wait for your professor to move on. Do this once a day, and become increasingly irritated with the cactus every time, sighing heavily and giving it evil looks when it fails to "speak." When you leave the room after class, start yelling at the cactus, "I can't believe you embarrassed me AGAIN...."

Bring a vacuum to class. Halfway through class, stand up and start using it. If your professor objects, explain that you "can't stand sitting in this pigsty any longer." Keep vacuuming, grumbling angrily.

Brush your teeth during class. While doing so, raise your hand as if you have a question, and mumble your question incoherently while brushing, spewing toothpaste all over the place. If your professor objects to your actions, go on a tirade about proper oral hygiene.

Carve a bust of your professor out of cheese. Tie a ribbon around it, and present it to him/her at the beginning of class. Demand extra credit.

Come to class every day wearing scary Halloween masks. Try to get your professor to guess who you are. Shoot him/her with a water pistol, scream, and run around the room knocking things over. Say, "Pretty scary, huh?"

Dispute everything your professor says, no matter how simple. Try to get him/her to "prove" everything to you. Rant and rave about what a big liar your professor is. Yell at students who are taking notes, saying, "Stop writing down all these lies!"

Read
Get annoyed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Miss Palestine
10-14-2007, 08:41 PM
lolzz...this should be titled...ways to fail your classes

جوري
10-14-2007, 09:34 PM
actually these are really fast ways to get one committed :haha: that vaccuming bit I mean can you see them coming for you now?

;D
:w:

snakelegs
10-14-2007, 09:38 PM
i like the cactus one! ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maidah
10-14-2007, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lina

Who would ever do any of the above, maybe apart from the last one. Professors would rather kick u out then get annoyed...

Woodrow
10-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm confused. Why was the cactus ignoring the Professor?

Miss Palestine
10-14-2007, 11:51 PM
lolzz....

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-16-2007, 01:51 AM
salaams..
thats kinda disgusting! lol...
wasalaams

khairullah
10-21-2007, 08:34 AM
funny hahahh!!!

nadia85
10-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Lol

sevgi
10-21-2007, 11:47 AM
if i were a professor...i'd love to have students like that...really!:D

sevgi
10-21-2007, 12:03 PM
i like the last one with the rock and the '15mins' (in the link)...

and the snooze one...

and the foreign language one...

and the bike one...

lol.theyre all pretty good and realistic...

sevgi
10-21-2007, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
lol yeah...The Hornets one was funny ;D
whats a hornet? i have an idea...but just to confirm and sav emyself from utter embarrasment, could someone provide some enlightenment???:)

sevgi
10-21-2007, 12:18 PM
lool...Female Wasps that lay eggs inside your body when they sting you :uuh: Which hatch inside you too, and then eat the insides of you :X
that is slightly more freaky than i had imagined...

thanks bro! jazakallah...

may the hornets be away from u:coolalien

Lina
10-22-2007, 09:20 PM
:sl:

No, we don't want that brother.

Btw, I have some pretty crazy professors, so this list might be successful, or else...

10-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Rofl! Don't expect any grades at the end of it though :P

lool...Female Wasps that lay eggs inside your body when they sting you :uuh: Which hatch inside you too, and then eat the insides of you :X
Really? :confused: i thought hornets were insects that mimicked the colour of wasps so as to avoid predators :?

Umm Yoosuf
10-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Thread turning into chitter chatter now

therefore

Closed :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.