/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks should never been existed!!

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 07:54 PM
:sl:

Hope everyone is in best health Insha'Allaah.

I have a slight problem being scared of F i r e w o r k s. It's terrible since Friday as it was Eid for some people many fireworks were lit near my end and it's horrid because they happen at night when im all alone and it scares me a lot. Even when i was a Christain and it was bonfire night i always used to go in launge and hide and cry all day and night until frieworks stop. I have this problem in not going out or doing anything if there is being a firework litted!.. It's not my fault, at the moment im scared and have cotton wool in my ear but i keep taking it out because im home alone and what if cell calls or the door then who's going to open it ha?!

Is this so called a 'Baby'?? :enough!:
People seriously never have feelings for others also at night it's usless!!

Im serious people no joke please

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
10-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Thread approved and opened.
:w:

Pk_#2
10-14-2007, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

I have a slight problem being scared of F i r e w o r k s. It's terrible since Friday as it was Eid for some people many fireworks were lit near my end and it's horrid because they happen at night when im all alone and it scares me a lot. Even when i was a Christain and it was bonfire night i always used to go in launge and hide and cry all day and night until frieworks stop. I have this problem in not going out or doing anything if there is being a firework litted!.. It's not my fault, at the moment im scared and have cotton wool in my hear but i keep taking it out because im home alone and what if cell calls or the door then who's going to open it ha?!

Ma'assalama
;D :giggling: :D i kidd i kidd, i havn't read it yet.

Ahh don't worry sis, just busy yaself with some work and you wouldn't notice the 'BOOOOOOOOOM' ok wait you would,

All the best. :)

Soulja Girl
10-14-2007, 08:09 PM

I have a slight problem being scared of F i r e w o r k s. It's terrible since Friday as it was Eid for some people many fireworks were lit near my end and it's horrid because they happen at night when im all alone and it scares me a lot. Even when i was a Christain and it was bonfire night i always used to go in launge and hide and cry all day and night until frieworks stop. I have this problem in not going out or doing anything if there is being a firework litted!.. It's not my fault, at the moment im scared and have cotton wool in my ear but i keep taking it out because im home alone and what if cell calls or the door then who's going to open it ha?!

Ma'assalama
^Aww, bless ya! I'm fine Alhamdulillah, how are you sis? Anyway, I'm not scared of Fireworks, but I can tell you they make me angry to the max. :mad: And sometimes, they go on till like 2:00 in the Morning...I mean can't People be a little more considerate? :? Also, I thought Fireworks weren't allowed in Islam? :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
10-14-2007, 08:12 PM
I thought Fireworks weren't allowed in Islam? :hmm:
That's what my mom says but she never provides dhaleel. :hmm:

..But i hope theres dhaleel, because i never used it nor will i use them they make me sikkkk. *puke*

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Aww, bless ya! I'm fine Alhamdulillah, how are you sis? Anyway, I'm not scared of Fireworks, but I can tell you they make me angry to the max. :mad: And sometimes, they go on till like 2:00 in the Morning...I mean can't People be a little more considerate? :? Also, I thought Fireworks weren't allowed in Islam? :hmm:

Just stressing :exhausted ad scared like mad now there going worse!! Lucky you your not scared im it's terrible because i just hide under duvet or put me fingers in me ears or cotton wool but still you can hear thoe! :cry:
Some people don't have feelings for others at all.. Sis you tell me nowadays little youngsters do all sorts and then not fireworks oh oh that will be the day!

snakelegs
10-14-2007, 08:14 PM
i know they're used, but it seems like they belong in the category of imitating the practices of the non-muslims?

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
That's what my mom says but she never provides dhaleel. :hmm:

..But i hope theres dhaleel, because i never used it nor will i use them they make me sikkkk. *puke*

I did ignore your first post but i guess i can't ignore this one!

Firslty use one account :X, secondly im sure there is daleel on this matter.. Allaah hu alim.

Lets not bring daleel issue on this thread but just answer my question is this so called a 'Baby' if so why?

Ma'assalama

Anwarica
10-14-2007, 08:19 PM
By all that's holy (don't mind this expression, I played too much on this pc :D ), it's haram when:
1- Fireworks scare Muslims especially the old sick ones .. It's known in Islam, a Muslim can't cause any harm to others.
2- Fireworks cause a serious damage to the one who use them! .. sometimes that happen, especially when you buy cheap ones :coolious:
3- Fireworks set some places on fire .. our neighbors got their home on fire because some idiots "launched" their homemade ROCKET!!

What else do I have to say .. it's a WASTE of MONEY .. I'd PREFER to BURN Money in front of people than Burning those rockets and cause harm! It's a waste anyhow.

Pk_#2
10-14-2007, 08:21 PM

I did ignore your first post but i guess i can't ignore this one!

Firslty use one account :X, secondly im sure there is daleel on this matter.. Allaah hu alim.

Lets not bring daleel issue on this thread but just answer my question is this so called a 'Baby' if so why?

Ma'assalama
Do i look like Umma Wasat to you? :offended: Oh darn it, forgot to click the anony :o$ ahh busted!

@ snakey, where i live there are more Muslims doing it, i don't get the imitation in this case..:hiding:

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anwarica
By all that's holy (don't mind this expression, I played too much on this pc :D ), it's haram when:
1- Fireworks scare Muslims especially the old sick ones .. It's known in Islam, a Muslim can't cause any harm to others.
2- Fireworks cause a serious damage to the one who use them! .. sometimes that happen, especially when you buy cheap ones :coolious:
3- Fireworks set some places on fire .. our neighbors got their home on fire because some idiots "launched" their homemade ROCKET!!

What else do I have to say .. it's a WASTE of MONEY .. I'd PREFER to BURN Money in front of people than Burning those rockets and cause harm! It's a waste anyhow.

I agree!! well said!! why don't people just be like you who agree with what you have just said above ha?!

Fireworks = waste of money
Fireworks = scare people
Fireworks = hurt people

!!

Trumble
10-14-2007, 08:33 PM
I think fireworks are OK in organised displays, on particular days (Bonfire Night, New Years Eve and the very occasional special event) when people know when they will be so they aren't startled, and they know to keep their pets indoors.

Other than that, I agree; in private hands they are dangerous and a social nuisance. Those with an early start who are sleeping, or pets that are scared witless (that's no joke if you are maybe walking a big dog, or any dog is off the lead somewhere) are rarely considered.

Kittygyal
10-14-2007, 08:36 PM
^ One more thing my pets get scared like mad certainly my 6cats do!! i cuddle all my pets together :cry:

chacha_jalebi
10-14-2007, 09:16 PM
people have different ways of expressin their happyness

its not gona last forever, so just be patient.. also the kids like them.

but ppl sud do it in the park or summin and and jus think bout others, lol i remem there was a dog round our area who got scared and wet itself frm fireworks hah:p so ppl should b considerate of others and scardy animals who may wet themselfs:D

snakelegs
10-14-2007, 09:26 PM
i was always somewhat afraid of fireworks - what got me over it, is that once i had a dog who was absolutely terrified. i was so busy comforting her, that over time, i lost my fear.
(Umma Wasat)@ snakey, where i live there are more Muslims doing it, i don't get the imitation in this case
i'm not sure this has any bearing on whether it is in the category of imitating non-muslims or not.

Anwarica
10-15-2007, 05:00 PM

In other words:

Kaboom :D

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-18-2007, 09:41 PM
^ One more thing my pets get scared like mad certainly my 6cats do!! i cuddle all my pets together :cry:
Assalamu Alaikum everyone:D

^^aww MashAllah^^

Kittygyal;D u make me laugh sis, MashAllah....i swear i just came accross this thread and it had me in stiches:D

personally i love them as another sister said in organised places (not sure if they are haram, mother says its because they scare the jins:-\) so she never let me go out on bonfire nights, but me n my sisters used to sneak to the tower blocks near my house go all the way to the 22 floor, and watch them from there:D i loved it.

Sallam

Nabooly
10-20-2007, 02:23 PM
I dont mind fireworks. I was terrified of them when i was younger. Now i can see and listen to them, but i dont necessarily like them.

On the 4th of july here in america, in a town close to here, a firework went crazy and hit and killed a little 8 yr old boy :( How sad is that?

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain
Assalamu Alaikum everyone:D

^^aww MashAllah^^

Kittygyal;D u make me laugh sis, MashAllah....i swear i just came accross this thread and it had me in stiches:D

personally i love them as another sister said in organised places (not sure if they are haram, mother says its because they scare the jins:-\) so she never let me go out on bonfire nights, but me n my sisters used to sneak to the tower blocks near my house go all the way to the 22 floor, and watch them from there:D i loved it.

Sallam
Salamualikum.
Now that bonfire has gone people still do them, it was a nightmare for me.. soo smoky and scary.. but Alhamdulilah im still living init...

Ma'assalama

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabooly
I dont mind fireworks. I was terrified of them when i was younger. Now i can see and listen to them, but i dont necessarily like them.

On the 4th of july here in america, in a town close to here, a firework went crazy and hit and killed a little 8 yr old boy :( How sad is that?
Salamualikum.

Ya i know about that it's terrible.. man

Ma'assalama

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
11-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Salamualikum.
Now that bonfire has gone people still do them, it was a nightmare for me.. soo smoky and scary.. but Alhamdulilah im still living init...

Ma'assalama

Salamualikum.

Ya i know about that it's terrible.. man

Ma'assalama

Sallam

lol Kitty they are bbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaack;D the other day it was diwaali.

i did not enjoy them this time though:muddlehea..... they sounded a bit off, and kept me awake.

Mysterious Uk
11-11-2007, 05:03 PM

Ma'assalama
aww bless. Yeh it is pretty scary when ur alone at night and they go off. I remember a time when i was alone at night and a bunch of fireworks went off, it sounded like gun shots! lol It annoyed me bacause it wasn't even bonfire night or any other special occasion, some ppl let off fireworks for no reason. But then again i went to a proper organized display once and it was really cool. BTW- It isn't babyish at all to be scared.

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain
Sallam

lol Kitty they are bbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaack;D the other day it was diwaali.

i did not enjoy them this time though:muddlehea..... they sounded a bit off, and kept me awake.
Salamualikum
Yes im back but not for long just here and there init :)

Ya freaking bomb's they are soo gay man.

format_quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Uk
aww bless. Yeh it is pretty scary when ur alone at night and they go off. I remember a time when i was alone at night and a bunch of fireworks went off, it sounded like gun shots! lol It annoyed me bacause it wasn't even bonfire night or any other special occasion, some ppl let off fireworks for no reason. But then again i went to a proper organized display once and it was really cool. BTW- It isn't babyish at all to be scared.

Salamualikum.
Err you went to see them?? there not allowed in Islam sis!, nah even when im not alone im still scared, well im scared of fire,fireworks and dark get me??

Anywho may Allaah guide me and ease ma pains Amin

Ma'assalama

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
:salamext: the title of this thread is grammatically incorrect :)

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
:salamext: the title of this thread is grammatically incorrect :)
Salamualikum.,

Lol AHAHA! someone is cooking on gas ahaha.. :D

Im a blondie man what ya expect.... LOL

sheesh Laa-Dee-Dah-Doo-Dam-Toot.

Ma'assalama

snakelegs
11-12-2007, 05:18 AM
come back to the u.s. at least we only do it once a year! (and that's bad enough)

------
11-12-2007, 12:13 PM
:salamext:

The lights, fireworks, and all other festivities are considered by pagans to ward off evil spirits! Islam declares paganism as the greatest sin and would not permit its followers to have even the remotest connection to its symbols and practices.
Source

H@fiz Aziz
11-14-2007, 03:55 AM
some of my freinds are afraid of it because they saw a firework burnt in my hand luckily it healed =p but some people are afraid of it it's pretty easy to overcome it.

Muslim Knight
11-14-2007, 04:12 AM
I hate dogs. The first week since I moved to my new home here, dogs ate one of my cats. And the week after, they ate all our sandals and shoes. 6 years ago dogs chased me and I fell down running from them, busting my left knee.

I find firecrackers to be the only weapon to get even.

Malaikah
11-14-2007, 06:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
The lights, fireworks, and all other festivities are considered by pagans to ward off evil spirits! Islam declares paganism as the greatest sin and would not permit its followers to have even the remotest connection to its symbols and practices.

They are just fireworks! I bet most of the people who use fire works don't even know they might have been used for that in past! :-\

Abdul-Raouf
11-14-2007, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anwarica

======

Kaboom :D

Doom daam boom all sounds - cries of money when its burnt .......

Complete waste.. of money....

Here in South India...especially in my state.. During Diwali (Hindu festival )

....There will be continous bombardment sounds all over ... for about 3 days...

It will be like a war place....

Nabooly
11-15-2007, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

Source
Isnt shirk the greatest sin? :confused:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.