/* */

PDA

View Full Version : watch this...

Camomilla
10-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Helo everyone!
watch this video about a former Christian youth minister. I would like yall to take your time to watch this because It's very good.
http://www.thedeenshow.com/shows_59.htm

for more videos about this brother, go to
http://www.thedeenshow.com/shows_JOSHUALEVANS.htm

:peace: :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-16-2007, 09:20 PM
THREAD APPROVED

sojourner
11-01-2007, 07:46 PM
wow...what a great testimony he has of finding the truth of Islam. Coming from a Christian minister background myself, i found his story captivating.

Camomilla
11-07-2007, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sojourner
wow...what a great testimony he has of finding the truth of Islam. Coming from a Christian minister background myself, i found his story captivating.
yes, Masha Allah the brother is good, he said that he read Qur'aan, the english translation in 3 days.
I'm not sure if It was this vid that he had mentioned It :confused:
I hope that other members see this too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Camomilla
11-08-2007, 10:54 AM
the brother said in one video that he read Qur'aan in three days, i mean the English translation. I hope ohter members will watch this too, Insha Allah!:peace::peace:

muslim1
11-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Camomilla
Thanks much for the links. They are just wonderful. :)

Camomilla
11-10-2007, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim1
Camomilla
Thanks much for the links. They are just wonderful. :)
thank you brother for watching,:peace::peace:
Insha Allah I'll post more.
:w:

khairullah
11-18-2007, 07:21 AM
"This is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds," And ye shall certainly know the truth of it (all) after a while." [038:087-088]

"This Quran could not possibly be authored by other than God. It confirms all previous messages( BIBLE and TORAH) , and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible; for it comes from the Lord of the universe." 10:37

http://www.theinimitablequran.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.