/* */

PDA

View Full Version : arghhh DECEITFUL! People!!!!!!!

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2007, 05:05 PM
How come the people you least expect to hurt you end up doing it anyway?! why do people play with trust and are sooo deceitful? what do they gain out of it? showing the world around them that there couldn't be possibly anyone better than them! Don't they know in the end they've just made matters complicated for you and hurt you for what they seemed to be? i can't but hate such a person! I don't understand why this person does this and how many more times they're going to go round doing the same thing to others.

when u feel so vile and hateful because you simply find some sides of a person v.ugly! what do you do? I hate feeling the way I do for this person but its just soo ugly to me!!!! never have I felt like this about someone before so its bugging me as well...subhan'Allah & to think I thought of this person in such a high light ...:cry: may Allah forgive my for my wrong..and guide all those who do wrong away from it..Aameeen!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Salamualikum.

^ Amin

These things happen man!

Have sabr and control your anger ask Allaah for forgivness

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
10-15-2007, 08:31 PM
guide all those who do wrong away from it..Aameeen!!!!
Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-15-2007, 08:39 PM
hate the sin n not the sinner.

you find it ugly? help change it.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
10-15-2007, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

^ Amin

These things happen man!

Have sabr and control your anger ask Allaah for forgivness

Ma'assalama
sabr, sabr..and more sabr..thats all I've been living with. this person has noooo idea that I know of their true nature..its through the mercy of Allah!!!!!!! that I now know..subhan'Allah coz otherwise I probs woulda ended up in more fitnah. How do you go about 'dealing' with this though? coz its really hurting me!!! and the more it hurts me the more hatred I have for this person!!! & I hate feeling like this :cry:

Kittygyal
10-15-2007, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
sabr, sabr..and more sabr..thats all I've been living with. this person has noooo idea that I know of their true nature..its through the mercy of Allah!!!!!!! that I now know..subhan'Allah coz otherwise I probs woulda ended up in more fitnah. How do you go about 'dealing' with this though? coz its really hurting me!!! and the more it hurts me the more hatred I have for this person!!! & I hate feeling like this :cry:
:sl:

May i ask whats the matter your getting me like wanting to know now :uhwhat

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL, I UNDERSTAND INSHA'ALLAAH

Maybe this is a test from Allaah.. Allaah hu Alim

anywho best thing 'dua'ah' my dearest... there's nothing more than dua'ah

May Allaah ease your pains and make your life easier Amin

Ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2007, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
hate the sin n not the sinner.

you find it ugly? help change it.....
how? i don't see any way I can change it other than hating it and the person in my heart

doesn't the hadeeth say that "The messenger of Allah said: If you see an evil action, change it with your hand [ie positive action]; or if you are not able to do this, then with your tongue, if you are not able to do this then with your heart"

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2007, 08:48 PM

May i ask whats the matter your getting me like wanting to know now :uhwhat

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL, I UNDERSTAND INSHA'ALLAAH

Maybe this is a test from Allaah.. Allaah hu Alim

anywho best thing 'dua'ah' my dearest... there's nothing more than dua'ah

May Allaah ease your pains and make your life easier Amin

Ma'assalama
i won't reveal the sins of another muslim , WALLAHU ALAM.

aameen! :w: :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-15-2007, 08:48 PM
how? i don't see any way I can change it other than hating it and the person in my heart

doesn't the hadeeth say that "The messenger of Allah said: If you see an evil action, change it with your hand [ie positive action]; or if you are not able to do this, then with your tongue, if you are not able to do this then with your heart"
find where i said you shouldnt hate the sin? lol sry if i seem harsh :D i'll try b nicer :) :) !

ok seriously listen, this dudes prob goin thru a lot, do you have any idea the struggle he goin thru in his heart? (assumin its a he)

try be more sympathetic thats wat im saying... u dunno wats up wiv him, try help change him, if u cant, den stay away from him, hatin isnt nice....

Kittygyal
10-15-2007, 08:51 PM
i won't reveal the sins of another muslim , WALLAHU ALAM.

aameen! :w: :cry:

Stop the anger.. THINK carefuly why hate a person..? maybe they done something bad to you but as a muslim one should not speak more than 3days ha?

Maybe im wrong Allaah hu alim

Anywho wipe them tears and just relax.. these kinda things do happen there just out of date mate!

Btw, are u a dude or a dudette (dn't answer if u dn't want to)

Ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2007, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
find where i said you shouldnt hate the sin? lol sry if i seem harsh :D i'll try b nicer :) :) !

ok seriously listen, this dudes prob goin thru a lot, do you have any idea the struggle he goin thru in his heart? (assumin its a he)

try be more sympathetic thats wat im saying... u dunno wats up wiv him, try help change him, if u cant, den stay away from him, hatin isnt nice....
i know hatin isn't nice thats why its bugging me. i don't understand though if the person has issues then why do they have an image that doesn't show that? rather the complete opposite. I can't feel sorry for this person coz its not the first time they've been deceitful. :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-15-2007, 08:58 PM
^ then ask around, see if his ok, whys he the way he is, mayb its just excessive sinning, pray for his hidaayah...

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2007, 08:59 PM
i aint gonna reveal whether I'm a dude or dudette , or whether this person is a dudutte or dude. just best that way. J/K for the advice!

Kittygyal
10-15-2007, 09:00 PM
i know hatin isn't nice thats why its bugging me. i don't understand though if the person has issues then why do they have an image that doesn't show that? rather the complete opposite. I can't feel sorry for this person coz its not the first time they've been deceitful. :cry:

Just ignore them init.. I can't do much but just do dua'ah man!

stay away from them and just leave them to Allaah init?

Anywho i gotcha depart ...

take care and hope alls well

Btw, SMILE :D

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
10-15-2007, 09:01 PM
i aint gonna reveal whether I'm a dude or dudette , or whether this person is a dudutte or dude. just best that way. J/K for the advice!

CHILL out man i only asked god sake!

AnonymousPoster
10-15-2007, 09:03 PM

CHILL out man i only asked god sake!
:D i pray for the persons sake they don't do this kinda thing again. inshaAllah J/K dudette.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-16-2007, 11:53 AM
How come the people you least expect to hurt you end up doing it anyway?! why do people play with trust and are sooo deceitful? what do they gain out of it? showing the world around them that there couldn't be possibly anyone better than them! Don't they know in the end they've just made matters complicated for you and hurt you for what they seemed to be? i can't but hate such a person! I don't understand why this person does this and how many more times they're going to go round doing the same thing to others.

when u feel so vile and hateful because you simply find some sides of a person v.ugly! what do you do? I hate feeling the way I do for this person but its just soo ugly to me!!!! never have I felt like this about someone before so its bugging me as well...subhan'Allah & to think I thought of this person in such a high light ...:cry: may Allah forgive my for my wrong..and guide all those who do wrong away from it..Aameeen!!!!
yeah that kind of reminds me when you trust a scholar, and think that the book that they have written in authentic, then you follow what it says in the book, then you find out opposite. that sucks!!

nocturne
10-16-2007, 12:08 PM
We all have come across this kind of people in our life. Just know at the end of the day, allah (s.w.t) is there to dish out proper punishments as well as blessings for one's actions.

Woodrow
10-16-2007, 12:20 PM
There are always at least three sides to every issue. As you see it, as the person sees it and as Allaah(swt) sees it. Only one of those sides really matters.

Do what you can to make it pleasing to Allaah(swt) and don't worry too much about the other person. You have no power to change the things another does. But, Allaah(swt) will give you the strength to change your attitudes and actions. that is all that needs or can be done.

^..sTr!vEr..^
10-16-2007, 02:08 PM
lol because this world is not Jannah :) and there arent ne 'perfects' over here :) ..so there

.: Jannati :.
10-16-2007, 04:32 PM

I know how you feel too well ...

I guess ultimately we love feesabilillah - i.e. all that Allah loves and brings about His pleasure, similarly we hate feesabilillah i.e. all that causes Allah's displeasure and that which is utter disobedience towards Him. Just leave it to Allah and like someone said, pray for the persons guidance insha'Allah who knowS? Allah indeed guides whom he wills! forgetting the things which the person has done to hurt you will take time so insha'Allah don't stress yourself out with it, seriously :cry: its just not worth it ...some people just seriously need to fear Allah! and think twice before doing things!!

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
There are always at least three sides to every issue. As you see it, as the person sees it and as Allaah(swt) sees it. Only one of those sides really matters.

Do what you can to make it pleasing to Allaah(swt) and don't worry too much about the other person. You have no power to change the things another does. But, Allaah(swt) will give you the strength to change your attitudes and actions. that is all that needs or can be done.

jazaak'Allahu khairan. ^

Kittygyal
10-16-2007, 04:36 PM
:D i pray for the persons sake they don't do this kinda thing again. inshaAllah J/K dudette.

Ya insha'allah dude!

F.Y.
10-18-2007, 01:10 AM
One piece of advice I would give you is that 'don't get angry'. It is of no use - you'll get yourself in trouble. Either you will say something you regret, or you will do something you regret. And you will be the 'bad person' in the end. Don't get angry.
The need for patience exists in every thing you ever do. You must try to think of your own shortcomings and own issues that need to be worked on. Is there anyway you can improve yourself? Focus on yourself, and leave others to themselves. Anger will get you no where but in a worse position.
Trust me, I'm talking from experience.
Peace

.: Jannati :.
10-18-2007, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
One piece of advice I would give you is that 'don't get angry'. It is of no use - you'll get yourself in trouble. Either you will say something you regret, or you will do something you regret. And you will be the 'bad person' in the end. Don't get angry.
The need for patience exists in every thing you ever do. You must try to think of your own shortcomings and own issues that need to be worked on. Is there anyway you can improve yourself? Focus on yourself, and leave others to themselves. Anger will get you no where but in a worse position.
Trust me, I'm talking from experience.
Peace
masha'Allah sis, great advice! :thumbs_up

there's a quote not sure whether its a hadeeth or not, which goes something like this:

"the true sincere Muslim is never twisted ambiguous, incoherent or deceitful"

^ may Allah protect us from having such attributes in our character Aameen!

F.Y.
10-19-2007, 12:16 AM
The Wolves within ....... (story to do with anger and hatred)

An old Grandfather, whose grandson came to him with anger at a schoolmate who had done him an injustice, said, "Let me tell you a story. I too, at times, have felt a great 'hate' for those that have taken so much, with no sorrow for what they do. But hate wears you down, and does not hurt your enemy. It is like taking poison and wishing your enemy would die. I have struggled with these feelings many times."

He continued, "It is as if there are two wolves inside me; one is good and does no harm. He lives in harmony with all around him and does not take offense when no offense was intended. He will only fight when it is right to do so, and in the right way."

"But the other wolf, ah! He is full of anger. The littlest thing will set him into a fit of temper. He fights everyone, all the time, for no reason. He cannot think because his anger and hate are so great. It is hard to live with these two wolves inside me, for both of them try to dominate my soul."

The boy looked intently into his Grandfather's eye and asked, "Which one wins, Grandfather?"

The Grandfather solemnly said, "The one I feed."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.