/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heavy heart

ummof4
10-15-2007, 08:51 PM
This issue is a delicate one: I have reason to believe that my husband committed zina. I need to talk to him about what I found. I am confused as to how to approach him. How do I go on. Hadith says that there has to have been witnesses. I dont know what to do...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Imaan
10-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Assalamuaalikum sister

I hope you are well. In regards to your post, I think you should go and talk to him anyway. Just generally ask him and see what he says, if you keep this bottled up inside then it will do you no good, it will just increase your worry and you will stress yourself out. Don't waste time sweetie, just go to your husband, speak to him in a moderate tone and raise your concerns, just ask him. Make sure to tell him no matter what it is be sure to tell you the truth, ok, if you think my advise did not help then I apologise sister. I hope everything will be ok between you and your husband inshallah. Take care hun.

poga
10-18-2007, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummof4
This issue is a delicate one: I have reason to believe that my husband committed zina. I need to talk to him about what I found. I am confused as to how to approach him. How do I go on. Hadith says that there has to have been witnesses. I dont know what to do...
i do not know if your husband have committed any gunah because i do not have any evidence against him
but i know you have committed great sin
because you say you think he have committed zina but you did not verified it with him
but you are slandering behind him on international market
you have committed two act of sin
one is gibath second is slander

Muslimah81
10-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Assalamu-alaikum sister,

You're right sister it is a delicate issue and the responses on this forum will range from the extreme (as you can see above). Perhaps the best thing is to seek the advice of a learned scholar?

May Allah swt make it easy for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
10-18-2007, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by poga
i do not know if your husband have committed any gunah because i do not have any evidence against him
but i know you have committed great sin
because you say you think he have committed zina but you did not verified it with him
but you are slandering behind him on international market
you have committed two act of sin
one is gibath second is slander
the poster is anonymous and so is her husband....

glo
10-19-2007, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummof4
Dear sister

This must be a really difficult situation for you, and my heart goes out to you.

Let me tell you first and foremost that I am not a Muslim, thereby my reply to you is in no way driven by Islamic teaching.

I feel quite angry by the judgemental reply you have received.
I can understand that you must feel confused and hurt by the thought of your husband being unfaithful, and that you would turn to others for support and help - even, or perhaps especially, in the anonymous and safe place of an internet forum.

How is your relationship with your husband?
How do you think he would respond if you (carefully) told him of your concerns and fears?
Would he be truthful? Or would he lie? Would he become angry???

I think you need to weigh these things. Only you know your husband - none of us do.

I pray that this situation will come to a joyful and peaceful conclusion. May God guide you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.