/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaam,its musllimahimprovinnnnnn :) (sahabiyaat)

Sahabiyaat
10-16-2007, 01:15 PM
:sl:

long time no see (or talk...or type..whichever) :D alhamdulillah iv accidently ignored this forum due to a hectic student life but il try my best to start posting again,i have a very strong feeling that no one remembers me:raging: lol, but never mind,i can still remember quite a few oldies here,its good to be back,i hope,lol.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Thanaa
10-16-2007, 01:24 PM
wa aleikum salaam wa ramatullahi.
I dont think I was here when you were last on the forum si, but welcome back all the same!

Woodrow
10-16-2007, 01:34 PM
:w: Ukhti,

It has been a long time since you have been here. I still remember one of your last threads, The one about figuring your age with Chocolate math.

Welcome Back

Sahabiyaat
10-16-2007, 01:39 PM
wow :D you remember that!
thanna...what a lovely name! and JazakAllah Khair.
are we gna get shouted at like in the old days if we hold a conversation here lol:nervous:
anyway JazakAllah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
10-16-2007, 04:44 PM
[MOUSE]welcome back![/MOUSE]
i must admit that i don't remember you. but then, i don't remember a lot of things. :D

Kittygyal
10-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Salamualikum.
I do remember you hun and always will.. How can i forget a sweet pie:?. It's not easy to forget one who you know, one may forget you but remember i will not forget you or anyone from this forum. Even if they hate me or maybe have some ups and downs i will never miss anyone from this site.. Your all in my heart sqeezed in and will rest there for ever Insha'Allaah :D

Anywho before i drift along, Late Eid greetings and hope your Ramdan went all well insha'Allaah.. Hope family is okay aswel insha'Allaah...

Please do stay with us now and don't leave us out..

A lot of people vanished from this site like not active anymore and slowly by slowly by heart is tearing apart.. *Goose bumps man* :X lol

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
10-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Welcome back, We havn't met :D

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya huni :p

*have some Ribena*

Al_Imaan
10-18-2007, 02:03 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Abdul-Raouf
10-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Salaaam......

aamirsaab
10-18-2007, 09:31 AM
I remember you. Your name atleast. Welcome back.

Strzelecki
10-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Wa'alaykum asalam, Sahabiyaat! ^^
Welcome BACK to LI! :D

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Welcome back Ukhti, even though we haven't met!
:w:

Sahabiyaat
10-19-2007, 10:48 AM
JazakAllah Khair all.
and a big salaam to my brother amirsaab,i remember quite well both your name and the associated anatics lol.
i remember kittygal,salaam to you too darling

al Amaanah
10-20-2007, 12:54 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome back ukhti. (dont know u really, doesnt matter anyways :rollseyes)

Kittygyal
10-20-2007, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
i remember kittygal,salaam to you too darling

:cry:

Wrote ma nick wrong sister :offended: hehe Lol.

Kittygyal :uhwhat

anywho hope ur okay hun :sunny:

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!