/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamualaykum wr wb

Daffodil
10-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Asalamualaykum wr wb

How are you all, Ive not been on this site for ages, and wanted to give my salaams while i hav the internet. Me and dawud missed you all lots. my son Abdullah is now one and crawling around everywhere trying to walk. will be getting the internet soon in our house so will try and contribute to the forum a bit more inshallah.

hope u all have a beneficial ramadhan and will be keeping up the momentum throughout the year inshallah.

asalamualaykum wr wb.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
10-16-2007, 02:29 PM
:w: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear sister

Alhumdulillah you and your family are fine. i bet youre having to watch Abdullahs every move now lol, has he started opening drawers and messings up rooms in seconds yet? :D

Take care sister

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-16-2007, 03:48 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome back ukhtee! Great to see you and your family are fine. This is Umm 'Abdullah, if you're wondering.:) I pray that we all remain steadfast after Ramadhaan, ameen.

Kittygyal
10-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Salamualikum.

Aww misshed u hun ... Hope u coem back A.S.A.P and don't forget im still your friend Lol :p

Nice your little chukle family is alreeet

May Allaah guide us all Amin

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
11-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh,

Masha Allaah! Welcome back sister, goo to hear you and your family are doing well.

Malaikah
11-11-2007, 11:35 AM
:sl:

Subhanaallah, has it already been a year since he was born? Unbelievable! Time flies!

Intisar
11-11-2007, 06:26 PM
:w: Wow, mashaa'Allah, great to see that you and your family are doing well! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.