/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Life in general...

AnonymousPoster
10-16-2007, 09:19 PM
salaamalakum

ive just been finding life hard man... seriously

just trying to be a good muslim... ive posted so many times on this topic but i just need support to get through this..
i try lower my gaze but somtimes i just look i try really hard not to man, well you my college; well im sitting down yeah and right next to me theres a girl sitting on a boys lap, im on the bus and theres this girl nd boy kissin each other... right in my face.. somtimes i just hate this life man seriously walahi im not lieing i just get so feed up i cry tears of anger this happens occasionaly to me. feed up of the people judging you on what u look like whats with that man? som people would only be ur friends if u were good looking and stuff?? sometimes i just wish man **** this life i just wanna die thats how bad it gets somtimes....

ok so basiaclly the reason i made this post was that i just need support from you lot my brothers and sisters, i need advice on how i could possibly get mentally stronger so that i dont fear anyone or anything but Allah and i can overcome my desires and the daily strugles in this life man...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Miss Palestine
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Hmm....i guess u need 2 pray all the timeszz!! nd when ur on the bus...read the Qur'aan or listen 2 Qur'aan...i do that wen i take the buss nd makes me feel better. nd thats no reason to "hate ur life" u should be proud of who u r!!
May Allah help u sis/bro
Ameen

Re.TiReD
10-17-2007, 02:47 PM
:salamext:

None of you should long for death, for if he is a good man, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evildoer, he may stop the evil deeds and repent (Bukhaari)

------------------------------------------------------

One can only feel lonely if one is oblivious of the presence of the One whose presence is never absent

Verily, those who are pious when an evil thought comes to them from shaytaan, they remember (Allah) and indeed they then see (aright) (7:201)

10-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Seek knowledge inshaAllah and remember the akhirah..

Allah says: “It is only those who have knowledge among Allahs servants who fear Him.” [ Sûrah Fâtir : 28]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salaamalakum

just trying to be a good muslim... ive posted so many times on this topic but i just need support to get through this..
i try lower my gaze but somtimes i just look i try really hard not to man, well you my college; well im sitting down yeah and right next to me theres a girl sitting on a boys lap, im on the bus and theres this girl nd boy kissin each other... right in my face.. somtimes i just hate this life man seriously walahi im not lieing i just get so feed up i cry tears of anger this happens occasionaly to me. feed up of the people judging you on what u look like whats with that man? som people would only be ur friends if u were good looking and stuff?? sometimes i just wish man **** this life i just wanna die thats how bad it gets somtimes....

ok so basiaclly the reason i made this post was that i just need support from you lot my brothers and sisters, i need advice on how i could possibly get mentally stronger so that i dont fear anyone or anything but Allah and i can overcome my desires and the daily strugles in this life man...
:sl:

i do not diss the posts made prior current...but i know how hard it is two wrap urself around getting stronger in ur imaan.something always seems to come up...

chicks everywhere...half naked.its disgusting really...its heartless...putting guys thru that.

i feel as though u are cooped up in this world at the moment.ur complaints are directed to everyday things...and they are making u so fed up that u want to dissapear off the face of the earth..yet if i told u that u were gna die tomorrow...im sure u wud hesitate.

i am going thru pretty much the exact same thing,,,but a lot more girly...when i see stupid stuff like that i tell em to go get a room...or when i see homies withe their size 16 jeans so low that i can see their bonds undies..i scream out telling em to pull their pants up...its disgusting...im a free human as much as they are.just coz they arent mulsim it doesnt mean they can invade my personal space.

bak to the topic...

i realised that i had let go from Allah so much..listening to quran on the train etc was a hassle...i just wanted to think of nothing...and live to live...die to die...thats all...i dno why im writing in past tense...

i did something today which made me feel very much better...

i went to the mosque when noone was there...there were men downstairs bt i couldnt even hear em.i prayed 4nafl and just sat there.i realised that Allah was watching me.he was there..and it was the first time in a while that i was happi that he was watching me.im usually ashamed....i went down to prostration and talked to him..i told him everything..i vented the way u just did to us....

i advise u to do the same...i really do.

also...i dnt know how old u are bt have u thought of marriage? it mite be a good time to consider it.

:w:

Kittygyal
10-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Salamualikum.

Dua'ah = Powerful thing ever!

aadil77
10-17-2007, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salaamalakum

bro, this the test, these are the sort of things you've got to resist

you won't believe it but during the month of ramadan in my college muslims were doing the exact same thing, they will wear topi'es and hijaabs and still carry out the same sins- they're ignorant, so make sure you don't become one of them

IbnAbdulHakim
10-17-2007, 06:25 PM
brooo all sympathy n everythin, n trust i feel 4 u but i gotta say

loooool NOT AT YOU but at these otha g*y bois, seriously they judging you on looks? i swear it dont get more gay then that!!! i got the weirdest buncha mates eva n i wudnt trade em for a buncha good lookin fassios.....

seriously bro lol, looks aint NOTHIN, just keep it islamic n Allah will make a way out :D INSHALLAH :D o n always b grateful ;)

*charisma*
10-19-2007, 02:50 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

When you know there's fitnah around, just keep your eyes on the path you're walking on, I mean literally. If you feel the necessity to look up then do it quickly and if someone is in your view, move somewhere else or blur them out of your view and focus on what you need to look at, alhemdulilah that our eyes are flexible like that. Eventually, you will dislike looking at such images to the point where you will automatically lower your gaze.

som people would only be ur friends if u were good looking and stuff??
Mentally, I'm assuming those aren't the type of girls (or boys if you're a sis) that you're looking for in marriage, right? So just be patient, beauty isn't everything...on another note, those aren't the type of qualities you're looking for in friends either, and real friends would't care what you looked like either way, even if it were to an extent that you didn't have a face.

sometimes i just wish man **** this life i just wanna die thats how bad it gets somtimes....
Have a life, just don't live it in black and white. Allah subhana wa ta'ala tells us to lower our gaze, not to close our eyes completely nor to stare desirably. Even if we see/do things out of our control (i.e. accidentally), we are forgiven for them. Life will suck, but remind yourself of the purpose, you weren't created for nothing and aren't expected to live life perfectly. Some stones can easily be kicked aside, and others you may have to do a bit of lifting or walking around in order to continue your way, but you shouldn't just stop walking.

i need advice on how i could possibly get mentally stronger so that i dont fear anyone or anything but Allah and i can overcome my desires and the daily strugles in this life man
This may sound stupid, but if you want to be mentally stronger just think without distractions. Put your life into a perspective in which you are able to see all aspects of a problem and its remedies, go online and read some Q&A of problems that you may come across yourself so that you're prepared ahead of time. Also, make du'a with all of your heart (praising allah and blessing the prophet before asking for your needs) and inshallah you'll be a bit stronger than before. Don't expect to be cured in a day and night, be patient and May Allah be with you.

We're all here for you inshallah and may allah increase your taqwah and iman ameen.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Abdul-Raouf
10-19-2007, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
:salamext:

None of you should long for death, for if he is a good man, he may increase his good deeds, and if he is an evildoer, he may stop the evil deeds and repent (Bukhaari)

One can only feel lonely if one is oblivious of the presence of the One whose presence is never absent

Verily, those who are pious when an evil thought comes to them from shaytaan, they remember (Allah) and indeed they then see (aright) (7:201)

True sis...Superb Quote.... I liked it very much...

al Amaanah
10-19-2007, 03:10 AM
masha Allah some great advices, may Allah reward u all.

:w:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-19-2007, 11:56 AM
subhanallah.
try to remeber that one day inshallah you will be able to fulfill your desire, (i.e when you get married) and it is better that it done in the halaal way. the way allah, and his meseenger (sallalahu aleyhi wa salam) approve of. and that the sweetness of halaal is BEAUTIFUL. also try to picture the bad outcome of fulfilling these desires unlawfully. sorry, i tried to post as anonymous, but it didn't work. btw, i think i know who you are. but, i wont tell anyone.
i hope your pain is eased, and i hope allah guides you. just hang in there.. this life is short.

-Elle-
10-20-2007, 03:29 PM

Simply remember that this life is but a test,and some people are off way worse then we are...

Yeah,I know EXACTLY what your talking about,so know that you're not alone in this,everyone feels down at one point or another,it's completly normal...

feed up of the people judging you on what u look like whats with that man? som people would only be ur friends if u were good looking and stuff??
Don't let what others do affect you,you don't have to prove yourself to anyone,only to Allah(SWT).

Also,remember the numerous blessings that you have been given(sight,hearing,taste,smell,touch...having the five senses are,in my opinion,one of the most unremembered yet important blessings we have)let alone food,a home,family,etc...

Remembering this,it always makes me feel better when I feel like the world is crashing down on me.Everyone has their share of hardaches in this world,and I really believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

so hang in there bro/sis:),those you matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.