/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The best of Efasy...

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-17-2007, 09:59 AM
:sl:

Without exagterating....that is some of the best Qiraat i have ever heard...

Surah Hujarat

Surah Qiyamah

Surah Muhammad

Surah Zumar

Media Tags are no longer supported

absolutely amazing....:'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Imaan
10-25-2007, 03:16 PM
He has such a beautiful voice mashallah, he is one of my favourite recitors. Jazakhalalh brother for posting this

Umm Hurairah
10-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Subhan Allah. :ooh: :'( :'( :'(

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-25-2007, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan
Jazakhalalh brother for posting this

my honour sister....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghira
10-25-2007, 05:00 PM

MashaAllah...Thank you so much for posting may Allah (swt) reward you.

He is and will always be my favorite reciter.

I am sure this is in a masjid while he is in a natural place reciting...He always sounds so much better while he is in prayer and not behind a microphone or booth.

By the way where did you find this???? I have not heard this one before. I thought I heard all his recitations.

Have you heard the one he recites Qaf? It is fast pace. MashaAllah he takes you out of this world completely.

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Wa Alaikum Salaam

yeh Masha'Allah...this recitor can take you out of this world, Subhanallah...i prefer it when he recites slow

yh heard his Qaaf, Masha'Allah...if you heard that, you must of herad his surah Sajdah....?

Subhanallah

and got it from nadeemdownloads...the brother had them on CD...dunno where he got them from...

10-26-2007, 02:44 PM
lovely recitations mashaAllah! Jazakallah Khair for posting!

piXie
10-26-2007, 02:54 PM

very beautiful Masha'Allaah, loved it.

Khayal
10-26-2007, 06:38 PM

Wow!!
mashaAllah.....very beautiful!

jazaak ALLAH khayr for sharing.

:w:

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 06:45 PM
I don't listen to Koran but i would be over the moon if you can give me the meanings of this. I do not want a piece of text just copied and pasted but like to have it explained to me in it's lower form text.

Ghira
11-07-2007, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Al Aqwa-
Wa Alaikum Salaam

yeh Masha'Allah...this recitor can take you out of this world, Subhanallah...i prefer it when he recites slow

yh heard his Qaaf, Masha'Allah...if you heard that, you must of herad his surah Sajdah....?

Subhanallah

and got it from nadeemdownloads...the brother had them on CD...dunno where he got them from...
Came back to listen to this again because I don't have it saved on computer. I think I have heard him recite sajdah? Can you post it on here. I think every Surah has its own 'personality' and way of recitation. Some reciters are better at particular surahs. He is excellent at TaHa (not in a booth but while in salaah). Surah Yunus, Surah Hujurat, Sura Qaf.

Sh. Ghamdi is excellent at Yaseen...amazing!!!.

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-07-2007, 08:14 PM
^couldnt find it...thers a particular version that is amazing...

dunno where it is....soz....

thydavidcome
11-07-2007, 08:21 PM
wow, his voice is AMAZING (thats an understatement)

Pure Imaan
11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghira

MashaAllah...Thank you so much for posting may Allah (swt) reward you.

He is and will always be my favorite reciter.

I am sure this is in a masjid while he is in a natural place reciting...He always sounds so much better while he is in prayer and not behind a microphone or booth.

By the way where did you find this???? I have not heard this one before. I thought I heard all his recitations.

Have you heard the one he recites Qaf? It is fast pace. MashaAllah he takes you out of this world completely.
Assalamualaikum, I was wondering if you have the link, to post it here where he recites Qaf, I love listening to his recitations. Jazakhallah bro

Pure Imaan
11-07-2007, 08:47 PM
If anyone here has a link to where I am able to download the whole Qu'ran recited by Al Efsay, I would be truly grateful.

Ghira
11-07-2007, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan
If anyone here has a link to where I am able to download the whole Qu'ran recited by Al Efsay, I would be truly grateful.
Here you go sister. I would like the reward each time you listen, inshaAllah.

http://hidayahonline.org/?page=audio&reciter=7

He is in a studio recording his recitation and he is not in natural environment (masjid) so I think it is differrent than the ones posted by the brother.

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-07-2007, 08:58 PM
^dam...you beat me...

Insha'Allah bro...you will get the reward :)

Pure Imaan
11-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Jazakhallah bro for the link, appreciate it, I clicked on it but the screen froze for some reason, could you or anyone of my broz/sisz post another link where I am able to download the whole Qu'ran.

I recently bought an ipod and want to save the whole Qu'ran recited by different sheikhs, and seeing as El Affsay is one of my favourites, I started with him lol

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-08-2007, 08:20 PM
http://hidayahonline.org/?page=audio&reciter=7

here sister, alhamdulillah...

congratulations on your purchase of the iPod, you wont regret it Insha'Allah :thumbs_up

edil
11-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Masha'allah I love his recitation. May allah reward him. Thanks for posting it.

wizra
11-19-2007, 02:24 PM
this thread has alot of Mishary's Recitation from Salaat:
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ip-albums.html

Rare Rose
11-19-2007, 07:35 PM
wow beautiful

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.