/* */

PDA

View Full Version : anyone going uni ?

Sahabiyaat
09-16-2005, 01:12 PM
:sl:

anyone going birmingham uni nxt sep
plz let me know
lol i'm so scared, it wud be reassuring to know that i'm not the only one on the planet :)
just came back from b'ham uni..it seems to luk bigger every time u visit it making u feel even teenier :p

JazakAllah :love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
09-16-2005, 01:17 PM
:sl: Hey im sure you'll be fine..i was a bit nervous too when i first started college but im ok naw masha Allah....met sum really decent sisters and im sure you will too! :coolsis:

Peace&Justice
09-16-2005, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahimprovin

plz let me know
lol i'm so scared, it wud be reassuring to know that i'm not the only one on the planet :)
just came back from b'ham uni..it seems to luk bigger every time u visit it making u feel even teenier :p

Sister, don't worry there are alot of sisters at B/ham uni alhamdulillaah and the isoc is as far as I know alhamdulillaah is quite active. Looks like their site has gone down?

Out of curiosity, what will you be studying?

Sahabiyaat
09-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Theology InshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
09-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey Im gonna start my second year of uni nxt wk inshaAllah, dont be scared, evry1z a little nervous but believe me youll get used to it in les then a wk, I did!!!

Sahabiyaat
09-21-2005, 01:43 PM
:confused: .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

InshaAllah.

sadia
09-21-2005, 02:04 PM
i jus started my first wk and it was really kool, except for getting lost many times and having them wonderful peeps help me find my way. nice to know they didnt ignore me.lol.

Isaac
09-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Salam youll be aright sis. When i went off to brun to study i was the only one out of the boys to leave london. I cant beleive how quickly i made new mates. I made them on the firts day. One thing that i didnt like was the part where you gota intoryde yourself in fornt of the class. Bit dont worry youll be aright. im not to sure about brimingham uni but i herd its pretty good.

sadia
09-23-2005, 05:04 PM
im not going to brum uni, im at a local uni in barking. lol. inshallah i hope i to settle and make new frends. lol. i jus joined the islamic club so inshallah through that il alot of lovely sisters.

Uma Rayanah
09-23-2005, 05:11 PM

plz let me know

Sister u will be fine, i use 2 live in B'ham such a amazing town ;) Jz Tawakal Alla Allah(swt)....Start ur day with Bismilaah..

Well i moved to Sheffiled, and i found out dat Sheffield uni dont do my course :-[ m, therefore i hv to join Sheffiled Halaam Uni... inshallah... it will be okey inshallah :D ..

:w:

Faaduma
09-26-2005, 08:28 PM
As Salaam Alekum

Dont worry about it, every new place always looks big, you just have 2 get usto it.
I go UCE Bham im 2nd year now, but im on a semester exchange program in Copenhagen which is kind of scary too, being in a different city where english isnt there first language. But ive been here for about a month and a half now and its getting better now im usto to the whole situation and how they do things, however i havent met any of my sisters in islam yet, but inshalaha by time i will.

So take it easy and enjoy every minute of the day
Wish everyone starting or are in uni all the best

As Salaam Alekum

TEH
09-26-2005, 08:35 PM
ISOC all the way...

:D

Sahabiyaat
09-27-2005, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
. One thing that i didnt like was the part where you gota intoryde yourself in fornt of the class. .
u have to introduce urself........................
infront of everyone .

:crickey:

Sahabiyaat
09-27-2005, 02:16 PM
by the by

is there anybody else whos is/was the first person in their family to go to uni ?

Ameeratul Layl
09-27-2005, 02:18 PM

Belive me sis, b'ham uni has got quite a few muslim ppl I know. The ISOC is fab and so are the sisters (not sure about brothers).

Im in a college that dont have a prayer room. Ur lucky to go to b'ham uni. MashAllah.

keep happy! :aboo: :aboo:

m3 slaam
:wilted_ro

sadia
09-27-2005, 02:43 PM
i am the first person in the fam going. its scary

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-06-2005, 11:52 PM
yeah i was first person from my family to goto uni....its jusst worry about nothing really once you start you forget what you was worrying about, you'll know what am talking about once you start.

Mahmud
10-10-2005, 02:11 AM
nop..im still in high..!

Rabi'ya
10-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Did everyone get to the uni's they wanted to then? Im planning on going to either Cardiff of Bristol uni next year...inshAllah

Rabi'ya:rose:

Sahabiyaat
10-14-2005, 09:54 AM
lol
doing personal statement right now :confused: looks a bit mish mash

but i've just cum back from a boring student rep meeting
and i'm hungry
and i'm tired
and i'm irritated
and i wish i had a quran on me
....and and and......

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 09:55 AM
salam
and.....
may allah make your day easier for you
wasalam

Sahabiyaat
10-14-2005, 10:03 AM
time for big big sigh

*sigh*

ah JazakAllah brother :)
say no more now (for we r going :offtopic: ) the mods will cum swooping down
and most likely slaughter us.
lol.
ws.

Genius
10-14-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm in the University of Manchester studying Molecular Biology and Japanese.

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:28 AM
salam
mashallah bro
going uni next year inshallah hopefully to UQU or uni of surrey
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-14-2005, 11:33 AM
InshAllah will go to London/Oxfaord/Cambridge.

Yeah right....need to be an einstien to get intyo one of them....then again, I dont see y Ill have a problem.....I study Science dont I!!!

:coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 11:34 AM
salam

ok next.....;D
wasalam

~*Sister*~
10-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Salaam, Yea im at Wolverhampton Uni Second Year, Going Gud Alhamduillah So far,

Make Dua I pass Brothers and Sisters.

Take care God bless

w.salaam

MetSudaisTwice
10-14-2005, 12:17 PM
salam
inshallah we will make dua for you and everyone else studying to pass and be succesfull in life inshallah
wasalam

nafy
10-14-2005, 04:28 PM
i aint allowed 2 go 2 uni...... :(
im gettin married afta college apparently......das wat my mommy ji sez lolz

Sahabiyaat
10-19-2005, 08:56 AM

i wnna learn arabic aswell InshaAllah .......but i've resisted against my teachers since school days.....they just cudnt get one wrd outta me :zip:
i ended up not taking the exam in the end .....those who dared to, got nice juicy E's :)

the arabic language is such a big advantage for a muslim ...and i am envious as green cabbage of those who know it.

so learn it, ppl learn it....and make me go greener.

Malaikah
10-19-2005, 09:07 AM
nafy_luvz_u.. hmmm do you actually want to go to uni?

i live in australia, inshallah i hope to get in to the university of melbourne and study optometry. i have my end of school exams in 2 weeks, and these will determine whether i can get in!! scaryy
salams

Z
10-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Peace.

I've noticed that going to Uni nowadays is just a cool factor, definitely amongst the Asian teens. It's for a good time, and so that you can say I went to Uni, I have a degree. Most of them don't care whether they get a job after Uni or even allowed to work, but they still want a degree.

Someone on this board rightly said, having a degree doesn't mean your sane, and more educated than someone else which is what a lot seem to think.

MetSudaisTwice
10-19-2005, 09:21 AM
salam
not for everyone going to college is to chill out, some people go there to actually learn
i hope to learn arabic in UQU, so please make dua for me bro and sis
may allah keep you all happy and on the straight path inshallah
wasalam

Sahabiyaat
10-19-2005, 09:28 AM
InshaAllah brother.

format_quote Originally Posted by 350z
I've noticed that going to Uni nowadays is just a cool factor, definitely amongst the Asian teens. It's for a good time, and so that you can say I went to Uni, I have a degree. .
Most of them don't care whether they get a job after Uni or even allowed to work, but they still want a degree

Someone on this board rightly said, having a degree doesn't mean your sane, and more educated than someone else which is what a lot seem to think.
i agree with ur point that its becum a trend however gaining knowledge is just not simply to get a job ....take females for example who go to uni and then cant get a career for what eva reasons....the knowledge that they have gained will remain will them forever ...thats why they went to uni in the first place....
my opinion.
ws.

MetSudaisTwice
10-19-2005, 09:30 AM
salam
a true opinion mashallah, can't argue with that sis, but some sisters do have careers but most just want education and then settle at home knowing that they are educated
wasalam

Sahabiyaat
10-19-2005, 09:36 AM
yup
i think muslim women shud aim for careers from the start
only if they are faced with a problem
i.e father;u cant get a job
husand ;no way sit at home plz

:) then theres no choice is there (unless u have a blackbelt in karate :) )

point:knowledge in never a waste of time no matter whats at the end of the tunnel

MetSudaisTwice
10-19-2005, 09:38 AM
salam
true sis, but then looking after theri own family is such an important factor in sisters concentrating on home rather than careers
wasalam

Z
10-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Peace.

Your right, but how many actually go to gain knowledge? Most of the times I've heard the only reason is to meet a brother who is going to become a doctor one day and hope to get married to him.

I do know of some who seriously go to gain knowledge though, and may God help them in their tasks.

Sahabiyaat
10-19-2005, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 350z
Peace.

Your right, but how many actually go to gain knowledge? Most of the times I've heard the only reason is to meet a brother who is going to become a doctor one day and hope to get married to him.

I do know of some who seriously go to gain knowledge though, and may God help them in their tasks.

hah :)
what a fruitless cause one must (eventually) realise
*sigh*
may Allah forgive our sins and guide us on the right path.
ameen

~*Sister*~
10-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Salaam,
Yea i notice at uni some of the asian people just go there to kill a few years, but some are dedicated mashallah to get the qualification, yeaa personally me im going to uni to gain more qualification so i could become a teacher, another reason im at uni is that its a tradition in my familyyy borrring lol jokingg

Well atleast inshallah i well get my qualificationss so all is gud alhamduillah

w.salaam

MetSudaisTwice
10-19-2005, 02:12 PM
salam
inshallah sis
wasalam

~*Sister*~
10-19-2005, 02:30 PM
salaam

inshallah everything well be fine for both of u, and sister try to make alot of good friends keep ur best friends muslim to u keep out of trouble(Soldiers of allah)! even tho mashallah u are a good muslim! and wen u leave ur house always do dua to help you throughout ur day.

take careee all of u

w.salaam

Fadimo
03-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Asslamu calejkum..

i am a new member and don't know exzactly what to do..:hiding:
so can anyone help me??

Kittygyal
03-04-2006, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fadimo
Asslamu calejkum..

i am a new member and don't know exzactly what to do..:hiding:
so can anyone help me??
wot do u mean can we help you:? :?

do u mean bwt uni?

take care

nafy
03-04-2006, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
nafy_luvz_u.. hmmm do you actually want to go to uni?
yeh i would want to go to uni....if i was allowed...hummmmm...ah well....who knows! maybe i will be able 2 go! leave it in Allah swts hands 4 now...neva know bout da future!!! :)

Kittygyal
03-04-2006, 06:00 PM
co0o0o0l a go uni and work and a teacher it's co0oo00l bt hard work bt dat was at 1 nw am always dwn ta earth :)
so it's co0o0l and uni is nt hard at all

take care

Hijaabi22
03-04-2006, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u
yeh i would want to go to uni....if i was allowed...hummmmm...ah well....who knows! maybe i will be able 2 go! leave it in Allah swts hands 4 now...neva know bout da future!!! :)

GO 2 UNI!!! Dont do anythin U myt regret and DONT WASTE YA GRADES!!!! I hate it when the clever 1z hu get the gud grades end up stayin at home and those hu dont do as well end up studying engineering or sumat!!!!Make sumat out yaself gyal!

nafy
03-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Salaam

lool....we'll see sis...am not too fussed lol ;) ;D but if i get da chance...i will inshallah! :)

take care
w/salaamz :)
xxx

Kittygyal
03-04-2006, 06:40 PM
uni is cool sis u shud go man believe me i wrk go uni and am a teacher bt it's co0o0o0l

take care

habibee
03-04-2006, 07:24 PM
:sl: :brother: & :sister:

inshallah i am going to thames valley uni next september. pretty exited too:)

but i dnt know sby da muslim community dere? :? any 1 knows pls tell me?

:sl: :rose:

afriend2
03-04-2006, 08:36 PM
salaam,

uni is a couple of years away...although my parents have already planned for me that im going. so inshAllah...:)

wassalam

afriend
03-04-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm going to go to the same Uni as my Dad is goin 2 now(a bit weird havin a dad as a student who is 42+).....

As long as my Grandparents are still in East London...

University of East London (UEL)!!!!!!!!!

Inshallah.

I want to do medicine inshallah, i feel as tough i shud put my scientific skills at it's highest potential, better than being a car mechanic as i thought of before.....

The Ruler
03-04-2006, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by habibee
inshallah i am going to thames valley uni next september. pretty exited too:)

but i dnt know sby da muslim community dere? :? any 1 knows pls tell me?
sis, is dat thames valley uni in Reading? im not sure cuz ders 1 ere in Reading wid da same name :? :confused:

n me goin to uni....well ders bout 3 years innit :giggling: am only in yr 10 :)

Hijaabi22
03-04-2006, 09:57 PM
:okay:
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I'm going to go to the same Uni as my Dad is goin 2 now(a bit weird havin a dad as a student who is 42+).....

Inshallah.

I want to do medicine inshallah, i feel as tough i shud put my scientific skills at it's highest potential, better than being a car mechanic as i thought of before.....
whoaaaaaaaaaaa!! ya goin 2 da same uni as ya DADDY?? YA PAPA? YA ABU JEE???:giggling: :rollseyes ;D

Dats kinda cool :giggling:

Least U wonnt get up to owt dodgy then lol :okay: :okay:

GUD LUK WID YA HIFZ AND EXAMS BRO!:)

habibee
03-04-2006, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
sis, is dat thames valley uni in Reading? im not sure cuz ders 1 ere in Reading wid da same name :? :confused:

Yes theres 1.There are 3 campuses ie reading, slough and ealing. but inshallah am going to da ealing campus which i hve no idea where it is:? , but am planning to go to an open day.:)

yasin
03-05-2006, 07:13 AM
It could be scarier for you, like i attend a Christian based University. Barely any non-white people compared to where i previously lived in london where 70% where asian Muslim.

Very scary at first but it makes you stronger.

chin up

afriend2
03-05-2006, 09:04 AM

Inshallah.

salaam,

yeah GOOO east london!!! :okay: ;D :statisfie

alhamdulillah its good to see that you want to become a doctor inshAllah. :happy: i once thought i wanted to be one...but now i really hate science!!! :grumbling

make sure you study!!! :)

wassalam

HeiGou
03-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Tell your parents that Oxford University still has an all-female college - no male students, no male staff members - in Saint Hilda's College. Oxford also has two centers for Islamic Studies. Yep, two. And Tariq Ramadan teaches in Oxford as well.

nafy
03-05-2006, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Tell your parents that Oxford University still has an all-female college - no male students, no male staff members - in Saint Hilda's College. Oxford also has two centers for Islamic Studies. Yep, two. And Tariq Ramadan teaches in Oxford as well.
Salaamz

is dat so?! kooooool!! well i dunno really....i think they are thinking of gettin me married after college.....they then might change their mind about uni....however i want to go 2 uni and then get married....but if i do get married....den i dont think i will go 2 uni even if i am allowed...i wanna concentrate on bein a gud wifey!! ;) inshallah!! :)

take care

HeiGou
03-05-2006, 03:00 PM
is dat so?! kooooool!! well i dunno really....i think they are thinking of gettin me married after college.....they then might change their mind about uni....however i want to go 2 uni and then get married....but if i do get married....den i dont think i will go 2 uni even if i am allowed...i wanna concentrate on bein a gud wifey!! ;)
Well, if you ask my opinion (and I notice no one did) a good wife is someone who can attract and sustain her husband's attention. She has to be someone he can talk to about things. Someone who can offer sensible advice. And when she has children it is no bad thing if she can teach them herself and help them with their homework - educated women have educated children.

Besides knowledge is good thing. At University you can study Arabic if you do not speak it already. You can study Islam. How many other places will you get to hear someone like Tariq Ramadan?

Saint Hilda's does Open Days so you and your parents can come and look around. Their website says,

"St Hilda's holds two open days during the year. The first coincides with the science open days in late June/early July and the second is in mid September. During the day students are given the opportunity to chat with tutors and undergraduates while parents are given a tour of the college and the opportunity to speak with the Outreach Officer. To book a place on any of our Open Days please complete this online form."

So the first step might be to ask your Father to take you to their Open Day.

You might also like to ask Saint Hilda's if they would send a student to talk to your school as they offer that as well

Easter visits

This is a scheme run jointly with the JCR. Current undergraduates volunteer to visit their old school and other schools in their area during the Easter vacation.

If you would like an undergraduate to visit your school then please contact the Outreach Officer who will try and find someone who lives in your area.

Anyway, look at http://www.st-hildas.ox.ac.uk/

http://www.st-hildas.ox.ac.uk/admiss...index.php#Open

The Khalidi Centre http://www.krc.ox.ac.uk/

The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies http://www.oxcis.ac.uk/

You can study any of these degrees and more,

# The Ancient Near East within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Arabic within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Armenian within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Classics within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Coptic within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Egyptology within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Hebrew within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Islamic Art and Archaeology within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Old Iranian within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Persian within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies
# Turkish within B.A. degrees in Oriental Studies

nafy
03-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Thnx 4 dat :)

yeh u make alot of sense! :D

we'll see what happens inshallah! :)

take care :)

afriend
03-05-2006, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
:okay:

whoaaaaaaaaaaa!! ya goin 2 da same uni as ya DADDY?? YA PAPA? YA ABU JEE???:giggling: :rollseyes ;D

Dats kinda cool :giggling:

Least U wonnt get up to owt dodgy then lol :okay: :okay:

GUD LUK WID YA HIFZ AND EXAMS BRO!:)
LOL

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

My dad will be completing his podiatry course by the time i'm in uni....(another 3 years 4 my dad 2 finish...I'm still in Yr 9 so im still a bit off)

Thanx 4 ur kind words about exams.

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 03:08 PM
LOL

My dad will be completing his podiatry course by the time i'm in uni....(another 3 years 4 my dad 2 finish...I'm still in Yr 9 so im still a bit off)

so how r u goin a uni when ur in yr9 :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

take care

HeiGou
03-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Thnx 4 dat :)
Not at all. It was a pleasure.

we'll see what happens inshallah!
And study hard! Oxford is not an easy place to get into. You have to do well in an interview. Saint Hilda's provides help for students who are interested. You also have to pick a course and you can only apply for that course (although you can sometimes change a little later).

But what I forgot to mention, can't you tell I am a kafir?, is that Saint Hilda's should, like all other colleges, provide Hallal food. Ask.

There are Muslimas there and so you ought to find some sisters if you're interested in going.

Let me finish by saying, dare to dream. If you don't try you will never get in.

nafy
03-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey

thnx u know...das very helpful! :)

yeh n true say.......but first i gotta try 2 pass college lol..which dont look 2 good at da moment!! hehe ;)

take care yeh n fanx agen! :)

peace :)

afriend
03-05-2006, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
so how r u goin a uni when ur in yr9 :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

take care

Tru tru......

:hiding:

I get a bit too ahead of myself...

A bit like my mind......too ahead of ma age.......

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Tru tru......

:hiding:

I get a bit too ahead of myself...

A bit like my mind......too ahead of ma age.......

it's ok bro dn't worri soon u will go :giggling: :giggling: ;D ;D

jus keep REVISING for ur exzams hope u do well and btw u betta smak dat big guy in skool kick em on ez butt :giggling: :giggling:

i wish i was dere 2 help yea evn tho am a teacher me self i shud NOT be sayin dat 2 u well anyway i was in ur shoes back in those dayz ok ok now am getting ov the thread :heated:

lets get back on da thread

don't worri soon u will go a uni :giggling: :giggling:
wiv yea dad only if he's still there ;D ;D

take care

afriend
03-05-2006, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
don't worri soon u will go a uni :giggling: :giggling:
wiv yea dad only if he's still there ;D ;D

take care
LOL

He wont be there....I still got 6 years to go till then....

And by then inshallah my dad will hav finished his podiatry aaaaaaaaages ago.

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 06:45 PM
chill man u will go these 6 years will go soooooo fast u wn't evn realize dere jut around da corner

i used think oh when am i gna leave school!! but luk af left a work go a uni and am a teacher so it jus goes soooooo quick da tym dn't worri da tym will ga fast :) :)

take care

muslimah19
03-05-2006, 07:16 PM
:okay: :sl:

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i found u LOL...:giggling: :sister:

afriend
03-05-2006, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah19
:okay: :sl:

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i found u LOL...:giggling: :sister:
Found who?

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 07:18 PM
lo0o0o0l found ew sis?

me r iky lo0o0l

take care

muslimah19
03-05-2006, 07:18 PM
omg...........il be goin leeds uni inshallah..this year....now its my turn to ask if any1 else guna be there too anytime sooooooooooon lol

muslimah19
03-05-2006, 07:19 PM
nooooooooooo lol i found nafy!!!! I wonder if she noticed lol

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 07:20 PM
oh ryt u aint found me lo0o0o0l

take care

nafy
03-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Salaamz

i noticed sis!! hahaha ;)

u goin 2 leeds uni??? gud luck sis!!

Bittersteel
03-05-2006, 07:33 PM
anyone here wants to join the armed forces?

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 07:35 PM
huh am i seeing stuff!!! lo0o0ool

gyals can join anall?

take care

Duhaa
03-08-2006, 11:49 AM
^ yeah they can if youre talking about the army.
I went to a day trip from my secondary school to an army barrack and we did an assaault course, shooting, paintball range etc and it was fun.
Of course i know that the army isnt all about messing around but anyway imagine a girl, a muslim girl at that, being in the army. Lol

Me I opted for university anyway. ;)

PaGaL~LaDo0
03-08-2006, 12:18 PM
yea man i hrd bhamz isoc rlz w000o0oh0o0o

Hijaabi22
03-08-2006, 12:48 PM
LOL

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Lol dats kool, no worries :)

Genius
03-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Leicester has an awesome Isoc, Manchester is lame but that's my personal opinion I'm not really in to all that stuff to be honest. If any of you are coming Manchester give me a pm.

Muezzin
03-16-2006, 03:31 PM

plz let me know

Don't worry, most people are scared when visiting Birmingham. All those Brummies can be quite daunting. :brother:

aakhirah
03-16-2006, 03:35 PM

I was at Manchester University not too long ago...

But I used to do 'up-down'. Can't beat home-sweet-home!

A.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!