/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Al-Habeshi

Yanal
10-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Asalam alakum
Al-Habeshi i was very worried you weren't around and especially because of Harun posting that brain message we all(LI) Hope you are all right and welcome you bac by saying Eid Mubark(even it passed) and we welcome you with our hearts and hope you get over with the vacation and start working as you know br, Woodrow is now a supa mod you should try hard and become one too and we all like you to succeed in all your goals and May Allah (Swt) grant as all in Jannah Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
10-18-2007, 01:22 AM
:sl:
wow!! what a nice welcome.
ameen to the dua.

Al_Imaan
10-18-2007, 01:41 AM

Big bro's back:D A late Eid Mubarak to you.

sevgi
10-18-2007, 01:46 AM
welcome back bro!!!

yanal was missing u...get posting so we can actualy see ur presence...

hope all is well in the world of Al habeshi:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
10-20-2008, 04:54 AM
He is posting...can some moderator do this for me unfortuantely I cant Thread Closed

جوري
10-20-2008, 05:05 AM
what happened to bro. Al habashi? what brain thread? this is worrisome indeed..

hope Bro Al habeshi is in the best health and iman insha'Allah..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.