/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam from Malaysia!!!~

Muslim Knight
10-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Hello and :sl: to all,

I am new here, I hail from Malaysia. I hope everyone can welcome me in the best way possible. I crave attention, you know. LOL!!~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Bro, you are not new, :X

Ok AlsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh and welcome to the forum,

be good :D

Muslim Knight
10-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Ahah!!~ Didn't think anyone would fall for that one..

syilla
10-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Akhee...i think you are really desperate for attention :X

Anyway welcome after long time no see.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Salamualikum.

Oh man ist good to make an intro after such a long time. No problemo why not all of us make new intro's :X

As you may call ya self new or old, im always call ma self 'new' because you see i learn everyday, i eat every minute, i sleep often, i go to the restroom often, what else is needed in this life? So im new all the way man. proud NEW DUDETTE!

Thats the spirit blad.

Have fun man, be good... need help erm just make another 'intro' thread :X

May god blessh you. Amin

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.