/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First and Last Hadith in Bukhari

InToTheRain
10-18-2007, 05:38 PM
:sl:

What is the Easiest way to make reward with the least effort? in fact it's the easiest and has th most Potential for reward!
Im talking "Good Intentions":

“Verily, Allah (Ta'ala) has ordered that the good and the bad deeds be
written down. Then He explained it clearly how (to write): He who
intends to do a good deed but he does not do it, then Allah records it for
him as a full good deed, but if he carries out his intention, then Allah
the Exalted, writes it down for him as from ten to seven hundred folds,
and even more. But if he intends to do an evil act and has not done it,
then Allah writes it down with Him as a full good deed, but if he intends
it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed”. [Sahih
al-Bukhari and Muslim]

See how merciful Allah Azza Wa Jal is... how much effort does it take to make a good intention? NONE!
When making the good intention make sure you are Sincere, Remember Allah Azza Wa Jal knows that which is in your hearts:

Nothing is more difficult on a person than sincerity because the person gains no share of that [act].? Ibn 'Uyayna said that Mutarrif b. 'Abdallah would repeat the following prayer, "O Allah! I seek Your forgiveness for that which I sought your repentance but to which I subsequently returned; I seek Your forgiveness from that which I rendered to You from my self, but then, I was not able to maintain faithfully; and, I seek Your forgiveness from that by which I claimed I desired your Face but my heart became corrupted with that which I did."
(Ibn Rajab's Commentary on Imam Nawawi's Forty Hadith)

The first Hadith in Bukhari emphasises the Importance on Intention:

'Umar b. al-Khattab narrated that the Prophet (S) said: Deeds are [a result] only of the intentions [of the actor], and an individual is [rewarded] only according to that which he intends. Therefore, whosoever has emigrated for the sake of Allah and His messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His messenger. Whosoever emigrated for the sake of worldly gain, or a woman [whom he desires] to marry, then his emigration is for the sake of that which [moved him] to emigrate." Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A) transmitted the hadith in which Rasulullaah (sallallaahu-alayhi-wa-sallam) said, “Two phrases are light on the tongue, heavy on the scales (on the Day of Judgement) and loved by Allaah. They are ‘subhaanallahi wa bi hamdihi; suhaanallah hil azeem’. [Last hadith of Bukhari]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-18-2007, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
:sl:

What is the Easiest way to make reward with the least effort? in fact it's the easiest and has th most Potential for reward!
Im talking "Good Intentions":

“Verily, Allah (Ta'ala) has ordered that the good and the bad deeds be
written down. Then He explained it clearly how (to write): He who
intends to do a good deed but he does not do it, then Allah records it for
him as a full good deed, but if he carries out his intention, then Allah
the Exalted, writes it down for him as from ten to seven hundred folds,
and even more. But if he intends to do an evil act and has not done it,
then Allah writes it down with Him as a full good deed, but if he intends
it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed”. [Sahih
al-Bukhari and Muslim]

See how merciful Allah Azza Wa Jal is... how much effort does it take to make a good intention? NONE!
When making the good intention make sure you are Sincere, Remember Allah Azza Wa Jal knows that which is in your hearts:

Nothing is more difficult on a person than sincerity because the person gains no share of that [act].? Ibn 'Uyayna said that Mutarrif b. 'Abdallah would repeat the following prayer, "O Allah! I seek Your forgiveness for that which I sought your repentance but to which I subsequently returned; I seek Your forgiveness from that which I rendered to You from my self, but then, I was not able to maintain faithfully; and, I seek Your forgiveness from that by which I claimed I desired your Face but my heart became corrupted with that which I did."
(Ibn Rajab's Commentary on Imam Nawawi's Forty Hadith)

The first Hadith in Bukhari emphasises the Importance on Intention:

'Umar b. al-Khattab narrated that the Prophet (S) said: Deeds are [a result] only of the intentions [of the actor], and an individual is [rewarded] only according to that which he intends. Therefore, whosoever has emigrated for the sake of Allah and His messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His messenger. Whosoever emigrated for the sake of worldly gain, or a woman [whom he desires] to marry, then his emigration is for the sake of that which [moved him] to emigrate." Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A) transmitted the hadith in which Rasulullaah (sallallaahu-alayhi-wa-sallam) said, “Two phrases are light on the tongue, heavy on the scales (on the Day of Judgement) and loved by Allaah. They are ‘subhaanallahi wa bi hamdihi; suhaanallah hil azeem’. [Last hadith of Bukhari]
Yeah i always think about that hadith, the top one :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.