/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gandalf made me do this.

TheWizardofOZ
09-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Hello.
This is just a test post that Gandalf made me do. I also signed up because Gandalf made me. I have nothing more to say. Or maybe I'm just too disillusioned to say it.
Till my next post (which will not be in the near future... or the distant future for that matter...)
The Wizard of Oz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
09-16-2005, 11:28 PM
dude welcome to the site man
about time u showed up

hippopotty
09-16-2005, 11:35 PM
uhh, yeah, hi, Assalaamu'alaikum, hola, yello....

And don't lie, Gandolf did not make you, just because you dont have the ability to admit Harry Potter cast an evil spell on you, no need to slander poor old Gandolf.

Ummu Amatullah
09-16-2005, 11:39 PM
Asallama Alaikum welcome.Next I guess you'll say Gandalf made you introduce yourself. :D :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shadow
09-16-2005, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hippopotty
uhh, yeah, hi, Assalaamu'alaikum, hola, yello....

And don't lie, Gandolf did not make you, just because you dont have the ability to admit Harry Potter cast an evil spell on you, no need to slander poor old Gandolf.
:sl:
well hes being honest here
i did make him come to this site
neways welcome to this forum hippopotty
why dont u start up a new thread??

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 12:25 AM

welcome brother to the wonderful world of LI. I am known around here as harry potter :D

(my 2000th post WOOOOOT)

Mainul_Islam
09-17-2005, 04:27 AM

welcome to the forum :D

plz stay

baby_muslimah15
09-17-2005, 04:51 AM
~~~~Welcome to LI hope you have fun and enjoy your stay~~~~

black_blood
09-17-2005, 05:37 AM
any way Gandalf introduced me to dis website aswell n i thank him for it.
gees its more confusin here than islamcan!
anyway ill get used to it.

SALAMZ

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.